Hickeys

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be a normal day. There wasn't supposed to be a commotion like a huge fire broke out. Like a tsunami hit dozens of buildings or even an earthquake causing them crumbling to the ground. It was supposed to be a normal day without any problems and rush at all.

 

 

 

But no.

 

 

 

That thing can't be said to the freaking out brunette who has been applying make up as if she was the ugliest person in the world. Such thing isn't even a word to describe her but she was late. She could take a quick shower yet her hair won't be washed since going out of the house with wet dripping hair was a big no-no. She could choose not to but the trace of the place and state she has been overnight will probe inquisition from some of her goody two shoes kind of friends.

 

There's no way in heaven and hell will she let that happen so she did the best she could. She did her  usual ritual for the late morning only with quicker movements. Drying her brown locks with one hand while the other apply whatever concealing thing she could grab from her kit. She did all of it with haste and with little success.

 

Because patches of red and some purple marks still filled her creamy neck. They even run along up to her collarbone and her shoulders didn't escape the damage too. She could only let out a groan and almost threw her brush on the bathroom sink together with her uncooperative hair blower.

 

It was a normal hot day since they were nearing summer. Park Chaeyoung has no other choice but to wear a turtle neck and cover her skin. She left the bathroom with huff.

 

 

 

Clearly, the hickeys weren't going away anytime soon and she'd have to deal with it and all day long.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously, unnie! It's not funny!" Kim Jisoo almost thought the girl was furiously blushing because of the lack of air but she knew her friend well. "It was a really... Jinja jiiinjaaa! A bad idea!!"

 

"Yah no one forced you to do such thing yesterday. Besides it was a typical college gathering! What do you expect? Party hats and a Bring Me game?" Jisoo laughed while Chaeyoung only glared at her. "Don't worry. You're not the only one who earned some. It'll go away eventually."

 

"You call this 'some'?!" She made a gesture from her covered neck and collarbone which elicited a shook of the head from Jisoo. "I wanna see how you deal with it if it happened to you."

 

"Believe me. It did." Before Chaeyoung could ask those 4W's and H questions, she continued, "Just last night."

 

"Oh my god. You mean last night--"

 

"Yup." She grinned like a triumphant kid. "The only difference between you and me is that I have a more considerate partner who put it in places already covered naturally by clothes."

 

The younger girl casted her eyes from her middle part of the body before seeing a smirk on Jisoo's face. "Oh my god. Stop. Just stop! Please stop talking already!"

 

"Fine. I'll take that as my cue to leave." Jisoo stood up from their table, looking straight ahead and getting serious immediately.

 

"Seriously?!" She was flabberghasted because that wasn't enough to offend a Kim Jisoo. "Unnie, you know I'm just kidding, right? You don't have to leave. I mean--"

 

"No, I have something more serious to attend to." She passed her and Chaeyoung widen her eyes as she watched. Jisoo winked and the smirk became even more pronounced. "See you later, Rosie Posie."

 

"What serious--" She could also stop her unnie from calling her in that code name they used from the college party overnight. Before those words were out of , she just exclaimed at the next sight she observed. And probably the rest of the student body present in the cafeteria. "Seriously?! Unnie!"

 

 

Jisoo was senselessly kissing that familiar brunette which prompted the older girl to go out of sight and to actually forgot she had an unexperienced junior to look after to. Chaeyoung might already be intoxicated yesterday night but with that black tight jeans, off shoulder top and extremely y body... She couldn't tell if they're already serious and official but based from the liplocking they did it was obviously the girl Jisoo spent the night with.

 

They broke the loud public display of affection or desire whatever those hormones pushed them to be, just for Jisoo to give her a full gleaming white teeth grin. If a smirk's an accessory then Jennie Kim, Kim Jisoo's snogger, would be the muse. They waved to Chaeyoung for a bit before the two went their way, only that she could see how they couldn't keep their hands to theirselves.

 

Chaeyoung was becoming jealous of Jisoo. Not because she wants to also eat one of the hottest girl's lips in front of many but because Jennie Kim was really considerate. Never mind the hidden marks but at least they both know each other until now.

 

 

 

And Park Chaeyoung can't even remember who or what the name of her one night troublemaker is.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"To summarize everything, Einstein was a dropout but because he has goals which meant he want answers... He still persevere. What a fine young man."

 

"Or a crazy intelligent one."

 

"Hmm... Then he--"

 

"Jisoo unnie, I swear. If you're going to throw me equations that don't make sense and that I really don't care about... Please stop your great brain for a bit."

 

"I know, right? It's so great." Jisoo talked as if being intelligent was exhausting.

 

"That's why help me!" She stopped putting the books in their shelves. She hissed to the petite girl as she turned around. "You know more people than I do, you were much more sober that night and you know more what to do with the kind of--" She then made quotation marks with her hands as she said, "--not innocent stuffs which, by the way, I experienced because you were so busy doing Jennie."

 

"Actually she was the one doing me." Jisoo replied in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. It elicited a disgusted face from the latter.

 

"You can be considerate to me by not giving more info. Thank you very much." She rolled her eyes as she walked away from her.

 

"Okay fine! I'm gonna be a good friend and tell you what happened."

 

"Thank God, you finally thought of telling me something that matters."

 

"So at first you were too intoxicated and you literally off the plates and almost ate the flower of the vase. Do you do that when you're drunk or just the normal hungry Rosé acting?"

 

"What?!"

 

"And you danced on top of the table. Not ily but, hey, you attracted a lot of attention." She laughed as Chaeyoung slumped her body on the wall dramatically.

 

"Why did I even let myself be friends with you?"

 

"To summarize it all... It was an irresistible dare to get stuck in the closet with an expert kisser--" She squinted her eyes at the older girl. "--with you having a blindfold on and you had the best make out session only to end up with grand marks all over you and a terrible longing for your mate."

 

"You have such clever use of words and I don't know if I should applaud or strangle you to the ground." She said with sass and a high tone.

 

"Well you are what you eat." Jisoo smirked at her.

 

"Yeah and I don't remember you eating-- HOLY CRAP!" She slapped Jisoo which elicited bursts of laughter from the laughter. "Stop stop stop... Stop it! Just stop it, unnie! Not everyone wants to hear about your mindblowing rendezvous to the janitor's closet or cubicle with her! Seriously!"

 

"As if you two didn't do it in the same place too."

 

"Excuse me. It wasn't a janitor's closet."

 

"Yeah because we both prefer us to be dirtier."

 

Chaeyoung groaned at those words and her face dropped to her hands. "You're a maniac."

 

 

Jisoo just laughed even louder not even ashamed of being called out by her. Chaeyoung was already furiously blushing. She patted the younger girl and pulled her around.

 

 

"Come on! I'll introduce you to someone."

 

"Umm... How about 'no thanks'?" She replied while being dragged around knowing fully well it's futile to be stubborn with a more stubborn girl. "Where in the world are you taking me, unnie?"

 

"I'm taking you to the club downtown. We have to be there by 7."

 

"Does what I say even matter?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Will I still be safely tucked in a bed after tonight?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter