Underrated

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's a good thing our friendship knows no bounds that people aren't making ridiculous rumors about us." The older girl said while scrolling through her phone. "I don't get it why people keep on thinking you and Lisa have a beef going on."

 

"They're just bored. Or they hate one of us or our group so they can find a crack. Why else would anyone make rumors?"

 

"But still..." Jisoo rolled over and lay flat on her stomach as she conversed with the brunette. "Your relationship is so underrated. Compared to ours or the maknae line."

 

 

Jennie smirked but didn't show it to her. She just continued fixing her own things. She was supposed to take a trip to another country with her mom. And...

 

 

With Lisa.

 

 

 

"Well isn't that just sad?" She shrugged and Jisoo did the same. Somehow they always understand each other so much. Well that's what you get when you're best friends, right?

 

"Why don't you try getting close to her like how you usually are in the dorm? Pretty annoying but it'll shut the haters up. They'd see you're actually close and in good terms." Jisoo then pointed at her. "Just don't forget that I'm your best friend and partner! No secrets and such between us! Are we clear?!"

 

"Crystal."

 

 

They smiled at each other but Jennie had something tugging on her. Guilt? Conscience? She isn't sure. She has to tell her bestfriend at some point. How she and Lisa used that kind of disturbing thing to their advantage.

 

 

 

Because their being underrated is what makes them less suspicious of a possible relationship within the group.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"Lisa, help me find which rack--."

 

"Why look for a rack when I can be your rack?"

 

 

Jennie lowered her hand holding the hanger with an expensive clothing and stared at Lisa.

 

"Rack and rock sounds the same. And you know when I said I'm your rock--"

 

"Explaining and saying more won't make it less lame. It's just getting worse."

 

"The pickup line?"

 

"No. Your state." Lisa pouted cutely and Jennie swore if she wasn't so inlove with it, she would've just ignored it and done nothing. But she does, so she gave her gummy smile to the girl. "Kidding. Just stop with those."

 

"But I want to try them on you!" Jennie squinted her eyes making it seem like she's bored. Because seriously... Why say those lines to a girl when she's already your girlfriend?

 

"Then at least learn from the best."
Jennie just shook her head, let the girl took the thing in her hand and disappear from her sight.

 

"Unnie, what do you think about this?" Lisa showed her what she took from another rack. While Jennie was looking for her thing, she asked cutely, "Do you think this will fit me?"

 

The older girl looked at it for the whole 3 seconds before smirking. "It doesn't fit you, Lisa. It's a miracle if you pull it off."

 

"I know right? Because I seriously think you'll fit me more." Lisa was the one smirking this time. "That was good, right?!"

 

 

Jennie just shrugged and leaned close to the latter's ear.

 

 

"Saying that I'll fit more with you... Do you really want me wrapped all over you?" She whispered seductively and smiled wickedly when she saw the furious blush on the blonde's face. "Tsk tsk. See? I told you. You should learn from the best."

 

 

She winked and left the poor flushed girl. Leaving her to her own fantasies and telling herself to really learn more from this Kim instead of that Kim who fooled her with "great" pickup lines.

 

When she and Jennie finished up in one store (obviously Gucci), Jennie clung onto her and she felt warm just by it. They're all too comfy and smiley with each other that she turned to ask.

 

 

"Isn't this the opposite of what we want people to think of us? You know... that lowkey and underrated thingy is definitely unlike this."

 

"Well true."

 

"So?" She eyed their locked arms and Jennie just got to lean in and send shivers down to her spine when she felt her hot breath. "U-unnie..."

 

"And I don't give a damn now." She whispered even when she can p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter