Celebrity

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5C's, Jennie Kim. 5C's.

 

 

Keep It Cool.

 

 

Be Chic.

 

 

Stay Calm.

 

 

Always Collected.

 

 

And... Act as a Celebrity.

 

 

 

 

Oops. Wrong. What was that again?

 

 

Don't have to act. Because I'm a freaking well known one.

 

 

 

You're a celebrity so don't forget that.

 

 

 

Don't ever ever EVER forget that.

 

 

So don't get--

 

 

 

"Jennie? Jennie?! JENNIEEEE!" I covered my ears as that loud voice interfered with my mantra again. "You in there? You are, aren't you? Open up."

 

"I'll be out in a sec!"

 

"What are you even doing in there?!"

 

 

I don't know, Lisa, try eating in a restroom.

 

 

"Are you sleeping again?!"

 

I groaned and hoped she heard that but as if that's gonna make her less persistent. "Help me, God, because I swear I'm going to--"

 

"I have the key over here..." She better not be smirking behind this door.

 

"Wait! I'm !!" That'll keep her away, right?

 

I heard a click and I just crossed my arms. She looked like a ert about to peek into someone. I squinted my eyes and come across her wide mischievous ones.

 

"Oh. You're not." Damn it. She sounded disappointed.

 

"And you're eager." She giggled and did that laugh that literally sounded like 'kekeke'. "Can't really wait to see my body, you byuntae?"

 

She exasperatedly gasped and, believe me, with an expression good enough for an actress stared at me, "Why am I suddenly the byuntae here? Weren't you the one who flashed me at first sight--"

 

"OKAY. Enough! No need to relive that." Lisa grinned wider and I seriously hate it. "And I did not flash you! It was an accident!!"

 

 

I felt my cheeks getting heated up whenever I think about how we first met. She was introduced by my real manager that time when I was just covered with a thin towel. That was unexpectedly the day when my luck turn to the other end of the road. Because, firstly, though I forgot how it happenened, my only cover fell in front of a total outsider. Second... I got that total outside, who's so not an outsider now anymore, as my substitute manager while unnie's away. Not to mention she's completely the most lively, energetic, enigmatic, noisy, annoying, loud, hyper...

 

Just thinking of things to describe her just makes me tired more.

 

 

"Come, Jennie, no need to powder your nose here."

 

"Ugh. The make up artist didn't do her job well that's why." I passed her and walked with her trailing behind.

 

"I told you that I can fix it for you if you want."

 

"And do you even know how? I need professionals for it and you're not. You're just a substitute for unnie while she's on her vacation." I rolled my eyes as usual but I heard her giggling again. I've been mean to her but she isn't really giving up. "And what do you know about appearances anyway? You're barely a person for judging make up and such."

 

 

I turned around to challenge her but she just smiled wide.

 

 

 

Is she really a pushover?

 

 

 

"All I know is that you don't need it and your job just requires it for different angles and look. But you're beautiful with or without one." She moved forward with her almost worn out sneakers. "And really, Kim, you don't have to keep this whatever facade when it's just the two of us. We both know you're a mochi in my eyes. You're just too cute."

 

 

She patted me in my head and intead of usually pushing it off, I just stared at her. I bit my lip as she walked away to talk to the photographer. I don't like this knot in my stomach every time she drops comments like that. I seriously hate it when she treats like her idea about me sums up who I am. No one can ever do that. Even my close friends.

 

 

But she always do.

 

 

And she's always right.

 

 

 

And I don't like it when the walls I've built for years started having cracks ever since she came on my life.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

You're so fake and I don't get why people think you're pretty.

 

 

Why don't you stop being an idol? Nobody wants you here!

 

 

Seriously people like you are famous?! Damn! Can't believe how screwed up the world is now!

 

 

You're not cute so don't believe whatever your "fans" tell you. God... I can't wait when they'll all leave you and hate you like I do.

 

 

Can you not show up? You're ruining my day every time I see you.

 

 

 

I scrolled through my phone as I read hate comments. You get two things in this world. It's either hate or love and if you're lucky enough, you'll get more love instead of the other. I always felt a pang of hurt every time I come across it but getting used to it for years helped me not to spill tears for it anymore. You get hurt but you'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter