✎ Chapter 3: EX ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No way, man. No way. Stay away from my noona."

Chanyeol shook his head as he hit Sehun's arm.

"What? You're the one who tells me about her books and stuffs. Now that I'm asking about her, you're declining?"

"I know that kind of question, bro. You're gonna hit on my sister." Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he watched Sehun lay down on his bed as if he's at their own house.

"I'm not! I'm just curious. She seems..." Sehun bit his lower lip as he thought of the first time he saw you. "...distant? Beautiful but it's like she has walls built around her."

"I don't know what you're talking about but please," Chanyeol stared into his best friend's eyes. "stay the hell away from her."

"You're creeping me out. Is there something I need to know—"

"None that you should know. Anyway, let's work on that project that's due..." Chanyeol trailed off as he flipped the pages of his notebook. "...oh . The deadline's ing tomorrow!"

Sehun lazily stood up to get the materials needed back at his house.

"I'll just get my things and we can work on it here. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that'll be great. Move fast, okay?!"

Sehun closed his door and was about to walk downstairs when the door in the end of the hallway opened.

You had your toothbrush in your mouth as you scribbled on your notebook while walking back to your room, which is just located across of the bathroom. Sehun stifled a laugh as he saw you. You seemed to be in your own world, not even noticing his presence. He watched as you walked back out of your room to continue brushing your teeth in the bathroom with your eyes wrinkling in happiness.

"Cute." He mumbled with a grin as he took a last glance at you before going downstairs.

You went out of the bathroom as you breathed out in relief.

"Next chapter will be..." You wondered out loud as you walked back into your room. "The guy finally met her, so..."

What will happen next? Should the guy make a move already?

"Maybe?" You muttered as you sat back down on your chair.

As you leaned your head back on the chair, you tilted your head towards the window beside you. 

The lights are on?

A broad back suddenly appeared in your sight, making your eyes widen. The white shirt he was wearing was fit and since he was putting a lot of materials inside a bag, you see how his back flex whenever he moves.

And of course, he suddenly turned around and saw you gapping at him.

Sehun waved at you with a smirk.

Your cheeks flushed as you quickly pulled your blinds down, hands slightly trembling in panic.

"What the hell. His room is just..." You groaned in annoyance as you shook your head. "What a pain."

You blinked as you saw a little notebook laying on top of your books.

That seems familiar.

You went to get it and open it as you sat back down.

| "Dear Diary" |

Sehun watched as you disappeared in his sight, chuckling as he saw your panicked expression.

"I wanna know more." He mumbled as he carefully brought the bag out of the room.

✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ✘

It has been a week since the Oh family move in next door. Chanyeol's best friend has been hanging around your house too.

How fun.

"So the guy, who has been getting stalked by my sisters and yours, is your new neighbor? Wow. Such a small world."

Dasom laughed as she watch your face turned sour.

"Why do even girls like him?" You asked as you took a sip of your iced coffee.

"Girls in this generation like bad boys. Almost 95% of the books I've read at the library are all about good girls falling for the bad boys. I'm getting tired of it, girl." Dasom sighed as she looked at your window.

"Why does he enjoy playing with them though?"

"Maybe because he loves the attention? Or maybe he's just a jerk that likes to sleep with them?"

"Why would he like to sleep with them?"

"Probably because he knows that he can just use them for a day then throw them like trash after."

"That's gross." You cringed as you stopped typing.

"Why are you suddenly interested with Oh Sehun, huh? Don't tell me?!" Dasom gasped as she turned to you.

"Shut up. It's not like that."

"Why then?!"

"I kind of used him as the inspiration of the male character in my new story. I needed information about how a real playboy works." You shrugged as you frowned at her.

"Watch your steps then. You might enter the danger zone."

"Danger zone? What's that?"

Dasom walked closer to you, as if someone might hear her speak.

"The danger zone is the hole you might fall in when you get closer to a playboy, (y/n)."

You laughed at her words, hitting her forehead as you calmed down. She was just staring at you with a blank face.

"T-That's funny." You bit your lip as you stifled the laugh that was trying to get out of your mouth.

"I'm serious!"

"So what happens if I fell into that 'danger zone'?" You giggled as you made quotation marks as you said the two words.

"There's a possibility you might never come out alive."

Your smile dropped as you heard your best friend sigh.

"W-Why? You're gonna die in there then?"

"It's because you'll probably offer your life to him. You'll turn into a boomerang. Like even though he throws you away for a million of times, you'll just end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter