✎ Chapter 9: More ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lazily watched as he climbed off your window with a grin, his feet making a thud as he got in. He closed the window and turned to you.

"Hi, noona."

"Tell me why did I even agree letting you use my window for easy access?" You mumbled as Sehun continued standing beside you.

"Don't be like that, noona. You know how much you're liking me already—"

"Stop this nonsense right now and get your out of my room." You snapped at him but your lips were actually tugging into a small smile. Sehun noticed that and smiled to himself.

"You've been observing my that much? Oh." Sehun grinned as he leaned closer to your face, covering the screen of your laptop and annoying you.

"Get—"

"Are you blushing, noona?"

You tried laughing it out but it was true anyway. Seeing Sehun's face close to yours makes your heart— No.

"Get out, little boy." You bravely mumbled in front of his face, making him smirk at you and lean closer. You moved your swivel chair to slide it backwards but Sehun's hands caged you, preventing your chair to move.

"But noona, I'm not a little boy anymore." Sehun whispered as his eyes went from your eyes down to your nose and down to your lips. 

"Do you wanna see how big I am as a man now, noona?"

You stared into his eyes even though he's not looking back at you at the moment, fighting the urge to look at his lips too. 

I think I'm being a little weak right now.

You suddenly flicked the young boy's forehead with all your might, making him groan in pain as he let go of your chair and rub his forehead. 

"Noona, why are you like this?" He whines.

He turned from a flirty man to a whiny kid.

How amusing.

"You're trespassing my private bubble, dear neighbor." You said as you chuckled at his pouting lips. You pushed him away from your seat and pointed at your door. "Go now. I've been wasting my time with your unnecessary interruption in my work." 

Sehun stared at you a bit longer, making you glance at him. 

"What?"

"Nothing. You just look so beautiful—"

"Stop right there." You raised a hand and waved him off. "I don't need your flattery and sweet words, Sehun. Anyway, have fun making your last project for this semester." You turned to your laptop again and furiously typed on your keyboard.

Sehun's lips twitched into a smile, the one that he never lets anyone see, the one that is real. Unnoticed by you, he leaned down to the top of your head and gently pressed his smiling lips on it, silently taking a sniff of your strawberry shampoo. He grinned wider as you continued typing, completely drowned in your own world.

"Bye, noona. See you later."

When the door closed, you let out a sigh of relief. You felt like you've been holding your breath since he cam in your room.

"Back to work." You mumbled as you reviewed your current chapter. "I'm in Chapter 16 right now, so I have 9 more to go. Yes." You talked to yourself as you scanned the document.

A thought suddenly came into your mind.

You quickly looked at the calendar above and widened your eyes.

"Christmas is in 1 and a half week. Shouldn't we buy gifts already?" You mumbled to yourself as you teared a sticky note from your desk. "I'll make a list then."

Gifts for Christmas:

Mom — 

"What should I give her though?" You smacked your lips together before writing again. "A cook book?" You frowned. "I think I gave her one last year, so no." 

Make-up then?

No, she really doesn't use make-up everyday.

Accessories?

She just wear her wedding ring and nothing more.

"This is harder than I thought." 

Few hours have passed and you've come up gifts for your family. You massaged your temples and groaned at the time. 

"I've really wasted my time for this." You squinted your eyes at the small paper in your hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter