✎ Chapter 10: Gifts and A Surprise ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:37 pm

As you closed your laptop, you brought the blinds down and went to your closet to change.

You're going to buy the gifts today! Yay.

You just pulled out a light faded jeans, a thick oversized white shirt and a pink jacket with hello kitty on its left upper chest part. You wore your white sneakers and tied your hair into a ponytail. You grabbed your little sling bag where you put your phone and wallet inside, not forgetting your lip balm. 

After putting powder on your face evenly, you put on your lip balm and smacked your lips loudly. 

"And I'm done." You mumbled to yourself as you put it back to your sling bag and went to your desk. You pulled the blinds up again before picking up the list you made the other day. 

*tok

You were surprised that with that one hit of the stone on your window, you snapped your head towards it. 

"Noona! Where are you going?!" You heard him ask as he closed the buttons of his white polo. 

He must've just got home. 

You opened your window and answered him.

"I'm gonna buy presents for Christmas—"

"Presents?!" He excitedly asked as he quickly combed his hair with his fingers with a grin.

"Yeah." You saw as he stare expectantly at you as if he's waiting for you to invite him. "You... You wanna come—"

"OF COURSE!"

With a sigh, you nodded as you closed your window. You watched as Sehun ran to his door while putting his wallet in his back pocket.

"That will make his bigger though." You mumbled to yourself as you walked to your door, a smile playing on your lips. 

As you reached the bottom of the stairs, you saw no one. You mother's probably gone to the market again to work while your father's at the hospital as a doctor, of course. Chanhee and Chanyeol have their part-time jobs at this time, so no one will be home. You grabbed the front door key on the little jar on top of the counter before getting out. 

"Took you so long to get out, noona!"

You just grinned before locking the door and walking to the gate. Sehun has his long arms crossed as he leans on the gate. He was watching your every move, making you slightly conscious as you opened the gate. He backed away and let you out. You closed the gate, reaching your fingers in the little space of the railing and successfully locked the handle back.

"Your hands got skills, noona." Sehun mumbled as he watched you lock the gate with one hand outside. You chuckled as you turned to him.

"Thanks. Let's go?" 

"Yep." He smiled as he hold out his hand to you. You just stared at it and looked back at him with blank eyes. 

"You're not actually expecting me to hold your dirty—"

"It's not dirty, noona!"

You raised your eyebrow at him. He sighed before bringing his hand down in defeat.

"Fine." Sehun pouted as you walked ahead of him with a triumphant smile. "You're unfair, noona. I thought you'll take care of me."

"I can do that without holding your hand, Sehun. You're not a little kid who can get lost, right?"

"But—"

"Shush. Let's have a peaceful day without arguing, can we?" You glanced at his face and he was already staring at you. You awkwardly looked away as he grinned, shoving his hands in his front pockets.

"Okay, noona. I'll be a good boy."

You smiled to yourself as you reached the bus stop. You both got in and sat next to each other. You glanced around and saw that there are a lot of students inside. Almost every one of them was looking at you— or just Sehun. Yeah, just him. 

He was unconscious about it though.

Or he just ignored their stares.

Maybe he's used to it already?

"What are you thinking about, noona?"

You almost jumped up from your seat when Sehun peered at your face. You backed away from him, hitting your elbow on the window in the process. You groaned in pain as you rubbed it.

"Let me see." 

Sehun gently took your right arm and looked at your reddish skin. His eyes looked so soft that you almost forgot that this boy is a playboy and a manwhore. He gently rubbed it for you as if his hand was healing it in some way. His soft black hair was wavy as he mumbled things to himself, leaning closer to your arm as he inspected the little lump forming on your elbow.

Your heart was beating loudly again.

You pulled your arm away from him but his grip was tight, not that tight that'll hurt you. You looked away as you cleared your throat.

"I-I'm fine, Sehun-ah. It's not hurting anymore." You cursed yourself for stuttering in front of this boy. He still looked worried and hesitant to let you go but he still did.

"Really? It's forming a bruise though!" He exclaimed as he pointed at your arm. You saw how the other passengers turned their heads to your direction. You shushed Sehun with a glare.

"Keep quiet!" You whispered at him. Sehun grinned as he held your hand. "What the—"

"Shh, noona. They'll hear us." Sehun whispered as he leaned closer to you. You rolled your eyes, pulling your hand away but his hand was almost covering yours. There are no signs of possible escape routes. You just let him hold you hand with a frown as he smiled to himself.

"Good girl." Sehun mumbled as he saw you slump your shoulders in defeat. 

"Shut up, I can hear you." You said as you turned your head to him. He just winked before sticking his tongue out at you like a kid. Without any much thought, you leaned your head to his shoulder and bit him.

"AH—"

You used your hand to cover his mouth and pulled away with a smirk. Sehun gapped at you as you left his abused shoulder. The trace of your teeth is obviously seen on his white polo, thanks to your saliva. 

"I win." You snapped at him as you looked away.

Sehun looked at his shoulder for the last time before drifting his eyes towards you. With a soft smile, he leaned his head towards you, just in time that you turned to him, thinking that he'll bite you back.

"Don't—"

Sehun nuzzled his head on your neck and sighed in relief. 

"I feel sleepy, noona." He mumbled as he intertwined your hands together. You didn't react immediately since your mind was still processing what happened.

Your cheeks flushed as you thought.

We're just like a couple.

 

✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗

 

"Woah! You made a list?!" 

"Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter