✎ Chapter 19: Broken ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 11:30 pm, December 31.

And you have a visitor in your room.

"Why are you here again?" You mumbled as you leaned back on your swivel chair, turning to Sehun, who's totally feeling at home.

"It's just half an hour left before new year, noona."

"So?"

"I'm alone."

You sighed as you scratched the back of your neck. He's making you feel bad.

"Yeah, sure. Just keep quiet, okay? No noises or else I'll kick you out."

You turn to your laptop and continued working.

You don't know why but Sehun's presence is suddenly making you feel tensed and nervous.

"Aish." You silently groaned as you pressed backspace, rewriting the typos you see.

You felt Sehun move around your bed, probably lying down on his stomach as he scrolled through his phone.

Why is it bothering me so much then?

"Noona."

"Yes?!" You quickly turned to him like a hamster caught by a snake. Sehun adorably tilted his head as he stared at you, making you feel a lot more perturbed.

"You okay?"

Aside from my abnormally fast beating heart, everything's fine about me.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just stressed out."

You turned back to your laptop and tightly closed your eyes.

Where the hell is Chanyeol? Can he just drag his best friend away from me?

This all started the day when Jungkook visited and got into a heated conversation with Sehun.

You're totally assuming that he likes you not simply as a sister but a lot more. Who wouldn't?!

Jungkook and Sehun haven't even met before. Why would Sehun suddenly dislike him? Why would he glare at Jungkook obviously when you two are together? Why is he acting so jealous?

"Argh!" You held your head and shook it like a crazy person.

"Noona, you're totally not okay."

"Oh ." You squealed as you felt Sehun's warm palm on top of your forehead. He was staring intensely at you as you turned to him with wide eyes. You slightly gulped.

You're not like this, (y/n). Why are you being like this?

You were completely calm on the outside but you're actually panicking on the inside.

"I-I'm not sick, Sehun-ah." You quickly said as you pulled his hand away as if you're getting burned by it. Sehun almost whined as you moved away from his touch, frowning as you acted weirdly. Why were you so sensitive today?

Sehun's eyes widened.

"N-Noona, I'm sorry." He bowed at you with worried eyes.

"W-What are you sorry for?" You got startled as he bowed.

"You're in that time of the month, right?"

You laughed as Sehun blushed. He looked away and found the clock on your wall interesting.

"W-What? Why would you think that?"

"You're acting weird and talking to yourself. I thought you're getting mood swings." Sehun bit his lower lip, which you find very alluring but never mind, and looked at you.

"I'm fine. I'm just deep in thought, that's why." You smiled at him, causing him to automatically smile back. You glanced at the clock and saw that it's quarter to 12 already. You stood up and poked Sehun's bicep, which is surprisingly hard.

"Let's go down, we're lighting fireworks and firecrackers." You grinned as you walked past him, leaving him gawking at you as he glanced at his arm where you touched him.

He's totally like a fanboy.

Sehun quickly followed you like a dog and smiled.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

You all shouted together outside as you brought the fireworks and firecrackers outside. Obviously, Chanyeol's voice was the loudest as expected.

Some of your neighbors were out too, watching the fireworks on different parts of the dark sky. Some are probably just staying inside their homes and eating together as a celebration.

If you're asking for Jungkook, he's with his family and probably having dinner.

Everything's in Sehun's favor today.

"Wah." You cooed as Chanyeol shared the fire of his sparkler to yours. You slowly moved your hand and made words with the sparkler, smiling as it created a trail of smoke.

"Sehun-ah, get one here! Stop staring at noona!" You heard Chanyeol shout, annoyed at his best friend, making you chuckle. You continued enjoying waving your sparkler and Chanhee joined you with a grin.

"How's it going?" You asked with a smile, ruffling her hair with one hand.

"Everything's fine, unnie." Chanhee smiled as she waved her sparkler around, creating a heart. "I wish everything will always be okay."

Your heart throbbed at her words. Your smile faltering a little but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter