✎ Chapter 18: For Now ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚠️  Warning: A little bit of mature content ⚠️

✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗

 

Sehun pushed her to his bed and started undoing his pants with blank eyes. He's trying to feel something while watching how the girl lay on his bed with too less clothing.

But he can't.

"Sehun-ah." The girl bit her lower lip seductively as she watched Sehun undress in front of her, not knowing he's not getting up whatever she does.

"Strip."

With that short command, the girl hurriedly threw her clothes away before sitting up straight with a smirk. Sehun his drying lips as he hovered over her, feeding the excitement boiling in the girl's stomach.

"Kiss me, Sehun." The girl whined as she tugged on Sehun's boxers, fingers getting lower as they slightly touch the huge bump being covered by it

And he did.

The room was getting intense and hot but Sehun didn't feel the same.

Her hands were all over his broad back, biceps and well-built abdominal muscles but he didn't feel anything.

He's not getting by her suggestive touches.

Sehun wondered if ever something's wrong with his hormones right now.

There isn't.

But all he can think of right now is just you.

The girl slipped her tongue inside Sehun's gapping mouth and took the opportunity to dominate over him. Sehun's eyes slowly drifted to his window, ignoring the girl's advances.

Noona.

He pulled away from the girl and suddenly found her annoying like a fly.

"S-Sehun? Why?"

"You're annoying. Get out." Sehun pulled back his pants up and buttoned it as he walked to his window, still half-.

"But we were just start—"

"I said get out. Your choice if you're gonna put your clothes back on or run out ." Sehun grabbed his phone on the bedside table and opened his contacts.

"Y-You're a jerk!" The girl shrieked, making Sehun cringe, before quickly wearing her clothes and running out like a witch.

"Yeah, I've been told." Sehun mumbled as he deleted another contact from his phone. He scrolled over the names of girls that he calls for pleasure. He marked them all and deleted them, only leaving his mother's, father's, Chanyeol's and some of his friends' numbers.

He put down his phone on the bedside table and leaned his side on the wall, eyes on your window.

"She's probably reviewing her story or talking to her childhood friend." Sehun groaned as he slightly pouted, thinking he's being forgotten right now.

"Urgh. I can't even help myself if I don't think about her!" Sehun glanced at his pants and saw the bulge growing, being restrained by the clothing. "Now, I'm being by her without even doing anything."

Sehun ruffled his hair before quickly walking to his bathroom to do his business with you in his mind.

"."

being a ert.

You pulled up your window and saw that Sehun's awake already, seeing his bed being undone and messy. You rolled your eyes as you thought that he's such a messy person.

"Time to continue working." You mumbled as you sat back down on your swivel chair.

You just ate a little snack downstairs since you got hungry earlier, bringing a cup of chocolate with you. Chanyeol went out for his part-time job at convenience store. You even questioned him endlessly if he was really going there and he promised he was. You believed him since he doesn't look like he's lying this time.

I wonder when will he tell me his secret?

Chanhee was out with her friends too, probably roaming around Myeongdong streets. Your mother went to the grocery too, despite your complaints and disapproval. While your father got to work in the hospital as usual.

Now, you're alone at home and working.

How fun.

You pushed your glasses up as your eyes scanned the words in the screen of your laptop. Your hand reached for you cup of chocolate on the desk but touched a flat and smooth material instead.

You looked away from your laptop and trailed your eyes towards where your other hand was.

"Didn't I put it back in the drawer?" You mumbled as you grabbed the little notebook.

| "Dear Diary" |

"Well, I've written my entry yesterday. I think I forgot to put it back." You said as you opened it and let your hand caress the smooth pages. Your neat handwriting inked on the paper, long entries were written on every page. You smiled as you closed it again and put it aside. "I'll write later."

You glanced at the window next to yours and still saw the bed empty.

"Did he go out?" You mumbled silently as you glared at his window. "Not my business." You shook your head before going back to work.

Hours passed by and everyone got home.

"Noona!"

You almost had a countdown for Chanyeol's appearance and there he is.

"I've got you ice cream!" He exclaimed as he raised his hand which hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter