✎ Chapter 17: Baby Girl ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time will they arrive?"

"Will he come with his little brother too?"

"What time is it? Have they landed yet?"

Sehun couldn't help but to scoff every time you ask Chanyeol those questions. He's trying to keep his cool while Chanyeol seems calm as he answered you.

"Noona, have you finished your story? Aren't you supposed to be working right now?" Sehun spoke casually as he played with his phone, stopping you from questioning Chanyeol for the 7th time.

Both him and Chanyeol were on your bed, finding your bed their new hangout place. You didn't mind though, as long as they don't make too much noise which is not really possible when your brother's around.

You turned to the young man who asked you with a smile that creeped Sehun out. It was the first time he saw you this excited. Like a puppy who's looking forward to welcome her owner from the military. He can almost imagine a tail wagging behind you.

"Sehun-ah, I've finished the last chapter last night already. I'm just in the middle of reviewing the book, so don't worry, I have everything under control." You giggled as you turned to your laptop again.

I'm sure Jungkook has gotten so much taller than the last time I saw him. Does he still look the same? Oh, I' so excited to meet him again!

Sehun stood up from his seat, causing Chanyeol to groan in annoyance because he was writing on his book.

"Damn it, Sehun." Chanyeol whispered as he stared at the ink that spread the white sheet. Sehun didn't mind him though and continued walking towards you. He peeked at your face and saw you smiling by yourself.

You suddenly turned to him and shrieked in surprise.

"What the hell, Sehun!" You pushed his face away from yours and glared at him. "You scared me!"

"Sehun, what are you doing?" Chanyeol called out to him as he saw his best friend bothering you. "Leave noona be."

"I was just checking if you're really working..." Sehun shrugged before walking back to your bed. "...and not fantasizing about your childhood friend." He whispered to himself as he sat back down, gaze not leaving your back.

"Of course, I'm working. I'm always working." You mumbled as you read over the paragraph you were reading. Chanyeol glanced at you before looking at the boy beside him.

"Yah." He silently called Sehun.

"What?"

"Do you really not like—"

"Are you seriously asking me that again?" Sehun looked away as he scrolled on his phone, avoiding Chanyeol's glare. "I don't like noona, okay? What even made you think that—"

"I was gonna ask if you don't really like Jennie, the girl in the dance troupe of our university. What the heck." Chanyeol rolled his eyes before going back to his book. "I don't even want to ask you again about noona."

A slight pink tint flushed on Sehun's cheek as he bit his lower lip. Thank god, Chanyeol's not looking. He thought he's gonna be interrogated by his best friend again. He sighed before answering.

"She's y but I don't like her face. She looks like a high school student." Sehun mumbled as he slightly glanced at you. "I like mature women. The ones who looks like they can stand for themselves and work hard like there's no tomorrow."

"Wow." Chanyeol turned to Sehun with wide eyes and parted lips. "I thought you only like girls with big B's?"

"What? Big B's?" Sehun almost laughed but Chanyeol's face was serious, so he kept quiet.

"Big s and big ."

Unfortunately, Chanyeol's voice was too loud for his sake.

He knew that he made the biggest mistake for the day when you slowly turned your swivel chair and faced him with a disgusted glare.

Chanyeol gulped, slowly taking his things and reaching for his slippers. Sehun stifled his laugh as he watched his best friend evacuating.

"Nice one, man." Sehun silently cheered as you stood up, making Chanyeol run to the door.

"You're a ert now, huh?" You exclaimed as Chanyeol shut the door closed. "That kid." You turned to Sehun with a frown. "You're at fault, Sehun."

"What?!" Sehun complained, eyes widening at your accusation. "I didn't—"

"You have influenced him with your ersion." You rolled your eyes before going to your closet and pulling out your towel. You stopped for a moment and look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm gonna take a shower." You said, making him blush.

"Okay."

"Okay?" You chuckled as Sehun scratched the back of his neck. "What are you waiting for then?"

"W-Waiting for?" Sehun stuttered as he stared at you in surprise.

He looks so flustered, oh my goodness. Is he really a playboy?

"Yeah." You nodded with a small smile. "Go back to your own room because when I finish showering, I'll only be in a towel while you're in here. Sorry but there's no free show." You laughed as he slowly realized what you're saying.

Sehun stood up, almost tripping on his slippers, and ran to the window. He opened it and reached to open his own before—

"Ouch." He whimpered as he clumsily bumped his head on the frame of the window. You chuckled as you watched him get out until he got safely in his room. You went out of your room after pulling down your blinds.

"He's too cute." You laughed as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter