✎ Chapter 24: Breathe ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you they'll start dating!"

"You already knew it before you even said it to me! You're a cheater!"

"Hey, I'm not!"

You groaned as you turned to your siblings who were fighting in your room. You already told your family about you and Sehun, of course, telling them won't be easy. Your dad still wants to have the talk with Sehun.

"Were you two betting about me and—"

"Oppa started it! He said those two will start dating this week, pay me 10000 won if they do! I didn't believe him, so I said fine! He probably tricked me because he knew Sehun oppa and you already likes each other!"

"You—"

"Will you two just take your quarrel outside?" You mumbled as you closed your little notebook.

Chanyeol pouted as he poked Chanhee's nose, causing the other to poke his tummy back.

It will never end.

"Ah!" Chanhee exclaimed as she walked towards you. "Do you have your hanbok for the Spring Festival already? Bora and Soyu are excited about it! It's on Sunday."

"Oh right, I think mine's still at the storage." You groaned in frustration as you remembered the festival.

"That's okay! I'll find yours if you want, unnie."

"No, I'll do it." You smiled at her as you stood up and ruffled her hair. "What about you, Yeol? Are you gonna wear your—"

"Nah. I don't like wearing those. They're itchy and uncomfortable." Chanyeol shook his head as he went to your window. "Is Sehun up? It's 12 in the afternoon already."

"He's taking a shower." You answered as you went to your laptop and opened it.

"How'd you know?! Did you already go past the third base?!" Chanyeol panicked as he opened your window, ready to curse at his best friend, making you shake your head in annoyance.

"What's the connection, Yeol? Will you please stop shouting all of a sudden? You're gonna give me a heart attack." You mumbled as you checked your mails, scrolling the page up.

"That playboy. He didn't do anything to you, did he?" Your brother asked and your cheeks instantly got tinted in red.

"W-Why are you asking me that?"

"I'm asking because I'm your brother and he's my best friend, noona!" Chanyeol shook your shoulders, his wide eyes staring into yours intensely.

"H-He didn't do anything!"

"Promise?!"

You looked away from his gaze and bit your lower lip in perturbation, your hands kept on clenching and unclenching, and your eyes keeps on blinking.

"You're nervous! That means you're totally lying, noona! Ha! You can't fool me!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he pinched both of your cheeks as if you're younger than him. "I'll just ask Sehun instead!"

After that he walked out of your room with a triumphant smile, leaving you flustered and Chanhee gapping.

"Oh my gosh." She mumbled as she stare expectantly at you.

"What now?" You said in a bored tone. Chanhee grinned at you and sat on your bed.

"Tell me, unnie."

"No way."

"Aww. Come on! This is a girl talk!"

"It's embarrassing!"

"You shouldn't be embarrassed! It was Oh Sehun who asked you on a date and made a move on you! You should be proud of it, unnie!" Chanhee pumped a fist on the air as she spoke, encouraging you to tell her what happened.

You glanced at the opened window of yours and saw that Sehun's still not finished. You cleared your throat before looking back at your sister, who's sitting pretty on your bed, waiting for you to speak.

"Well, he brought me to this place where you can see the whole city. It's like a huge garden on top of a hill, the nature surrounding us and it's calming there. He packed lunch for us and we had a picnic under a tree." You happily explained as you remembered the memorable day for the two of you. "It was simple but romantic. I loved it."

"I knew you're a er for simple romantic dates, unnie." Chanhee sighed as she smiled at your happy expression. "I'm glad he makes you happy."

"Yeah, he does."

"Who does?"

Your head quickly turned towards your favorite voice and found him—

"YAH!" You covered your eyes with your hands in panic as you saw Sehun dripping wet, a towel loosely hanging around his waist. "W-Why would you come out with just that?!"

"Unnie? What's wrong?" Chanhee stood up and made a move to look at the window but you covered the window with your body.

"Sehun, wear your clothes before I make you!"

"Make me, noona."

Your cheeks were burning as you quickly brought down the blinds, leaving Chanhee confused beside you.

"I'm telling you!" You shrieked as you left the window open but the blinds down. You heard his annoying but sweet laugh, making you smile.

"Okay, okay. Wouldn't want Changee see her sister's boyfriend , would you?" He said followed by a y chuckle, causing Chanhee to blush. You glared at her as you pushed her out of your room.

"Unnie—"

"Just go back to your room." You mumbled, pinching her cheek as she pouted.

"You just want oppa to yourself." Chanhee stuck a tongue out to you before running back to her room. You chuckled at her before going back to your room. You turned around and went to your desk when the blinds made a sound.

You stepped back in surprise as the familiar long legs hopped out of your window. You breathe out as you reached your hands to the blinds, adjusting it up so he can enter easily. When the blinds went up, his smiling handsome face greeted you.

"Hi, babe."

You almost squealed as he spoke. Your eyes drifted to his top, your lips gapping at his exposed biceps.

"A-Aren't you cold? You're just wearing a sleeveless shirt..." You stuttered as you slightly gulped at your closeness, your feet feeling like they turned into ice. Sehun curled up into a smirk as he stretched his arms on his sides, looking around as he observed your room.

"I'm not cold, noona. I'm perfectly fine. But..." The remaining distance was closed as Sehun took a step towards you, instantly just a breath away from you. "...you can make me warm too, if you want."

"You're still a ert, I see."

You chuckled nervously as you tugged the swivel chair beside you, moving to sit on it when Sehun beat you to it. You stared at him incredulously as he started checking your laptop out, scrolling the sensory mouse seriously as if you're not glaring daggers at him.

"Excuse me—"

Sehun just leaned his back on the chair, presenting his lap to you as he continued reading your mails. You scoffed at the young man, trying to push him away from your desk when his arms s around your waist and pulled you down to him.

"Mmm." Sehun hummed as he nuzzled his nose on your neck, his fingers making shapes on your stomach.

You stared at your laptop in front of you, not knowing how to react with what's happening. You felt waves of pleasure and satisfaction under his gentle touch that you just don't want to move and let him do whatever.

"Uhm." You cleared your throat as you felt it dry, feeling his biceps under your arms.

Oh my god.

"You're not working, right? Play with Sehunnie, noona."

You're not weak, (y/n). Come on, you can avoid this living temptation!

"W-What game?" You stuttered as you wetted your suddenly dried lips. You felt his chest vibrate, his breathy laugh tickling your neck. His lips collided with the skin connecting your neck and shoulder, giving shivers to your nerves. "Y-Yah."

"You're gonna play with me then?"

You gulped as his kisses went up to your ear, his tongue slightly the skin under it.

Where are you my strength when I need you?!

"I-It depends on what game are we gonna play." You managed to chuckle even though you're having a breakdown inside.

"Let's—"

"NOONA!"

You sighed in relief as your y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter