Found a boyfriend

Ex-convict

Sungmin smile widely "I thought you never ask!!! Of course I would love to be your boyfriend, Kyu! If you didn't ask, I will definitely ask soon". 

"Sungmin, I'm a nobody and you are a somebody. You don't have to agree if that's not what you want. I am fi..." 

"Kyu, I like you. A lot. Really, I. Want. To. Be. Your. Boyfriend" 
Sungmin punctuated each word to show Kyuhyun how serious he is. 

"Okayyy, but, can we keep it low first?" 

"Whatever you want, as long as I am your boyfriend". 

Though Kyuhyun was happy that they have mutual feelings, he was still unsure that he was worthy of Sungmin. They talked for a while more and Kyuhyun noticed that Sungmin started to look sleepy. 

"If you are done, shall we go? I want to go back to my room and continue with the trial version" 

"Can I go with you? I want to see your room" 

"You sure? I'm staying at the room above Mouse Rabbit and the room is small. Yesung-hyung are kind to allow me to stay there. He just deduct a small rental from my salary monthly. I owe him a lot, and Ryeowook too. Without the two of them, I really don't know where will I be now" 

"Wook is really a good friend and believed in you. Sadly, not many people stick to their friends when such situations happened" Sungmin said while they stood up to walk to the cashier.

"Min, let me pay my food. It's not fair if you pay for both". 

"I asked you out, so I pay. And don't argue about it. Maybe you make me my latte later?" 

"Heehee ok. Are you sure you want to drink latte at this hour? You probably can't sleep later" 

"If i'm at your room, yeah probably I can't sleep, I want to see how my boyfriend get brilliant ideas on the game. Come on let's go" Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun's hand and intertwined their fingers. It was already dark outside and not many people around. Kyuhyun smile at Sungmin who winked at him and pulled him along. It felt nice and cozy. Somehow Kyuhyun didn't feel the difference in their status. The happiness tagging at his heart is precious and he was not sure why it felt right. 

Sungmin was a chatterbox during their drive to Mouse Rabbit. He wanted to know how did Kyuhyun became interested in game programming and kept his interest alive during his days in the cell. Kyuhyun told him everything, that he used every technic he knew, to survive, refrained from fighting those bullies, and always put his utmost interest in everything he do or undertake. He would write down how his days went and turned those events into game strategy. But he could only write, he had nowhere to input his ideas. 

He even loved gardening, and those flower pots outside Mouse Rabbit were all his work during his spare time, which Yesung-hyung complimented him several times. The cafe now looked very cozy and pulled in more ladies crowd. Sungmin maybe those ladies came because of Kyuhyun himself, but Kyuhyun denied it saying that there's nothing special in him. 

In Sungmin's heart, Kyuhyun is nothing but special. He never met a person who was full of passion in everything he does. Kyuhyun is an exemplary ex-convict who managed to stand back on his feet after his fall, eventhough it wasn't his fault in the first place. He wanted to get to know this special person more because he has been a special person in his heart. 

When they reached Mouse Rabbit, the door sign showed closed and JongJin was cleaning the cake display area. 

"Hi Kyuhyun-hyung!! So glad that you are here! Henry need to rush off so he has not clean the barista area yet. Isit okay if you help? I'm so sorry but I need to go off soon, promised my friends to watch a movie" JongJin said apologetically. 

"No problem, Jin, you can go off, I can finish the cleaning and close the cafe. By the way, this is Mr Lee, Ryeowook hyung's boss" 

"Ahhh yes, our regular customer! Hello Mr Lee, but, errr, so sorry we are close though" JongJin bowed to Sungmin. 

"Ohh don't worry about me. I'm here to see Kyuhyun's game. I gave it a try just now and dying to continue!" 

"Really?!! I want to try too Kyuhyun-hyung!!" 

"Sure Jin, will show you on Sunday when you are here. Go on, your friends must be waiting for you" Kyuhyun told him after seeing that he has grabbed his bag, ready to go off. 

"Ok thanks for closing up the cafe, hyung! I've watered the plants already. Ok I'm off. Bye hyung! Bye Mr Lee!" 

"Min, take a seat, I brew for you your latte" Kyuhyun told Sungmin while going over to the barista area. He poured into 2 cups and brought them to where Sungmin was seated. 

"Hmmmm smell so nice!" 

"We bring these up to my room then I clean up and close the cafe?" 

"Ok sound good!" Sungmin followed Kyuhyun up to his room. Kyuhyun push the door open and put the tray on his study table. He then on his laptop and start his game for Sungmin to continue playing while sipping his latte. 

"Min, I'll be right back!" he ran off downstairs to clean the barista area and to close the cafe. 

Instead of starting the game, Sungmin looked around the room. It's long but compact and self sufficient. There was a neat single bed at one corner, next to it was a side table with Kyuhyun's personal things like body spray, deodorant, comb and mirror, next to it was a wardrobe, there was an attached bathroom with washbasin, toilet and shower area. Next to the bathroom was a small kitchenette, with a washing machine and clothes drier. 

Between the front door and the bed which was at the far end, in the middle of the room, against the wall,  was a study table with 2 chairs, a printer on that study table next to the laptop, a small fridge on the floor near the table, a waste paper basket, an ironing board propped neatly against the wall, 2 cozy beanbags near the door, and a cross-bar with hangers for hanging jackets on the wall behind the door. The room has a heater/air conditioning, and best of all, the room smells like Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin got dizzy with Kyuhyun's smells everywhere. The room was clean, tidy and cozy, depicting the man himself. Kyuhyun was really an amazing human being. Despite being busy with work and programming games, he still bothered to keep his place tidy and clean. 

Sungmin drank his latte and then plong himself on the beanbag, which surprisingly, was super comfy. While waiting for Kyuhyun, he checked his emails and soon, he doze off within minutes! 

That was how Kyuhyun found him when he entered his room. He wondered whether he had gone very long that Sungmin must have been bored. He thought that he was only gone for 20 minutes, hmmm, maybe his watch was slow, Kyuhyun thought. He drank his latte and saw that Sungmin's cup was empty. Strange, he finished whole cup yet he could still dozed off. He must be really tired. Gently Kyuhyun shooked him to wake him up. 

"Min, wake up. I'm sorry I left you alone. You can sleep on my bed.." 

Rubbing his eyes, Sungmin opened his eyes and was confused where he was. When he saw Kyuhyun, he smile and apologise "I'm sorry Kyu, I must have dozed off". He wanted to tell Kyuhyun that his room smell was really intoxicating that he felt happy and relax.... and sleepy. 

"It's ok, but really, you can sleep on my bed". 

"Nah, I'm awake now. Sit here, let's talk a while. I love your room! So cozy and self sufficient. And so neat and tidy!" 

"The army and prison life trained me, heehee. And the room is small, it will look very messy if everything is all over the place. I'm already very thankful to Yesung-hyung for allowing me to stay here. So the most I could do is to keep it clean and tidy, in case he or Jin need to rest, he could just come up here and sleep".

"The room smells you. I didn't start the game because the room was interesting by itself. And the smells was very relaxing, like you were here with me". 

"Smells like me? Really? Did I smell horrible?" 

"No of course not. I love your body smell. Maybe because I like you" Sungmin was smiling shyly. 

Kyuhyun move to sit next to Sungmin on the same beanbag and put his arms around Sungmin. Automatically, Sungmin lean against his shoulder. It felt right and it felt nice. When Kyuhyun lifted his face, he started kissing Sungmin slowly lips touching lips, lips lips when Sungmin reciprocated. He poured his feelings into the kiss and Sungmin was so intoxicated, he hungrily kissed Kyuhyun back. 

Kyuhyun slowly pull back "I'm sorry Min, I must have got carried away"

"No, why should you apologise? It's the most beautiful thing that happened to me. Maybe it's too early to say this, but I think I've fallen in love with you Kyu. Don't ask me how or when, I really don't know when it actually started but I really can't stop it now" Sungmin hid his face in Kyuhyun's embrace.

Kyuhyun lifted up Sungmin's face again "Thank you Min, for loving somebody like me. I promise you I will try my best to be a good boyfriend and treasure you wholeheartedly".

Sungmin smile happily and kissed Kyuhyun briefly. "Eventhough i would love to cuddle up with you till morning, but i think you should proceed to do your trial version. Maybe you can do a draft first, then when more people try the game, you can complete the full trial version".

"Yes and actually I have done a draft while finishing the actual game. Let me show you" Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin up and intertwined their hands while walking that few steps to his study table but has to let go of Sungmin's hand because he needed both his hands to do a demo to Sungmin.

The draft trial version was good actually eventhough Kyuhyun has not completed it. Sungmin was impressed as it was a good intro and very catchy. Sungmin suggested to add a selection buttons to proceed to download the full app, or 'Next time' so that customer can choose to exit. Sungmin plan to request GooglePlay or AppStore to set this trial version as in-app pop-up window in Google Search or in any search tools.

Kyuhyun told him that he would get Ryeowook to have a hand on it the next day as he would be meeting him for lunch, and then  Jongjin and probably Yesung-hyung on Sunday.

Sungmin wanted very much to join their lunch but decided not too, to give them some space as they were good friends. They probably would be more comfortable without him, especially Ryeowook, as Sungmin is his boss. He sighed to himself and decided to call it a night so that Kyuhyun could rest.

"Ok Kyu, I will proceed to draft out the agreement to market your game, and discuss with you the terms and conditions, and then if you are agreeable, we can sign the documents and then we become business partners!" And... life partners, I hope... Sungmin thought to himself...