Work in progress

Ex-convict

Kyuhyun's legs were suddenly glued to the ground. He couldn't moved. Luckily there were no queue behind him at the bank-book-update ATM. True to what Ryeowook has said, his bank book has many entries, and the total credits are millions of Won. He thanked Sungmin for transferring the money as "Royalty payments," else the Bank would surely call him up to enquire, as there were numerous money laundering cases lately. 

He texted Sungmin with shaking hand "Min, you credited so much into my bank account. Are you sure these are all mine?" 

Sungmin replied his text about 5 minutes later "Hi Kyu. Yes, all yours. It's between company's account to your account, and it's after the agreed percentage of profit. Oops sorry, I talked like a businessman" and he added three laughing emoticons. 

Kyuhyun replied "I understand the percentage part, but I never expect such a big payment". 

Sungmin replied "We are still crediting, for your info, coz we are still receiving credits from all the app channels". He was actually itching to call Kyuhyun instead but he was still in a conference held at Shilla Hotel. Unless he think of an excuse, so he texted Kyuhyun again "Kyu, can you call me? I need an excuse to get out of this conference for a while. It's too dragging". 

When his phone rang, he held his phone and excused himself out. 

"Thanks, Kyu, you save me!" 

"If it's too boring, you could have asked your staff to call you" 

"Ahhh they won't disturb me if I attend a conference, unless it's super urgent" 

"But mine is not urgent" 

"But I need an excuse to get out, and your text keep me from falling asleep haha" 

"So you are saying, there will be more payments?" 

"Yes, but the amount might be lesser, depending on the profits. By the way Kyu, the survey has made a good progress. I'll text Shindong to ask him to update you later"

"Okayyy. Thanks Min. Love you and see you tonight" 

"I can't wait to see you. Don't be late ok... I love you too. Bye Kyu" 

Sungmin felt like a school girl fangirling after a KPop star. Kyuhyun has that much effect on him! 

When Kyuhyun reached Sungmin's apartment, he heard voices. "Hmm, Min didn't say that he got visitors. Let me text him first, in case I shouldn't appear at this moment. Maybe it's his father" Kyuhyun thought to himself. 

If it is Sungmin's father, he better text wisely, in case senior Mr Lee checked his son's phone. "Mr Lee, I'm on my way to discuss with you the survey updates. Are you at home?" 

He got a little shock when his phone rang. He slide it to answer but waited for Sungmin to say first "Heyyy Kyuhyun, yes I'm home. Just nice my father is here too. Come over, we can discuss together" 

"Ok Mr Lee, I'll be there soon".
Kyuhyun said and off his phone. So, Sungmin's father is there. He wondered why? Luckily he brought along his laptop and ipad, together with his clothes and toiletries, so at least he could pretend to show the Lees on the progress of Luxor Galaxy as well. 

He waited for 5 minutes before he walked to the apartment door again, and press the bell. Eventhough he knew the PIN combination, it wouldn't be appropriate if he walked in with senior Mr Lee inside the room. 

Sungmin opened the door and gave him a grimace face and rolling his eyes. Then he said loudly "Appa, Kyuhyun is here". 

"Kyuhyun, my son!!! How are you? I am so proud of you!!" senior Mr Lee offered his hands which was accepted politely by Kyuhyun. Senior Mr Lee patted his back and gestured for Kyuhyun to sit. 

"I'm fine sir, so sorry that I disturb you and Sungmin" 

"No, no, you are not disturbing at all. I'm leaving soon. So how's the progress on Luxor errrr, what do you call it?" 

"Luxor Galaxy, sir" 

"Ahhh yes, Luxor Galaxy. And you are doing a survey?" 

"Yes sir, the survey is for me to programme Luxor Galaxy as close to gamers' preference as possible so that they enjoy the game as much as possible. There will be more selective adventures and more trial and errors for gamers to put their hands on before they can decide the best strategy to go forward"

"Wow, I am already excited with your new game!" 

"I have my laptop here if you want to view the game that I did so far" 

"It's alright, Kyuhyun. Once it is completed, you can demo it to me. I started playing Luxor too you know, but only up to level 40, so I'm still worst than Sungmin, hahaha" 

"Appa, I'm already at Level 72! And I don't play cheat, I never asked Kyuhyun to guide me" 

"Wow, Sungmin, you did well!!" Kyuhyun genuinely praised Sungmin coz he knew Sungmin is a busy man, and he still put aside some time to play his Luxor. 

They laughed and Sungmin offered his father the fried rice that he had cooked. 

"It's ok, Min, I better go home or else your omma will kill me", then he turned to Kyuhyun "Have a good discussion with Sungmin and all the best for your survey!" 

"Thank you, sir" 

After ensuring that his father had left and taken the lift down, Sungmin collapsed in Kyuhyun's arms. He needed this, he needed Kyuhyun to boost his tiring week. 

"Kyu, please cuddle me for at least half an hour... " 

"Come here..." and Kyuhyun led him to sit on the sofa. Sungmin rested his head on Kyuhyun's chest  and he just stayed there, closed his eyes and just basking in Kyuhyun's love. 

Kyuhyun soothed Sungmin's hair and kissed his forehead. He loved this too, just stayed closed to each other without the need for any words. 

After 30 minutes, Sungmin said "I'm hungry"

Kyuhyun chuckled and said "Ok cuddling time ends, let's eat" 

They talked about the survey while eating the fried rice. Though the dateline for the survey is on Sunday, but from the responses so far, Kyuhyun managed to gauge what the gamers mostly want to have in the new game. As what Kyuhyun expected, gamers preferred to have the freedom to choose their weapons and derived various techniques to advance to the next level. So the program must be able to adjust to various new techniques and not conform to a static set of techniques which have been programme by Kyuhyun. 

"Can it be done? I mean, how will the program know what new techniques the gamers decided to use?" Sungmin asked. 

"The application that I use to build Luxor Galaxy has the flexibility of accepting user input and auto compile it to proceed with their desired techniques. But these games must follow certain rules because though the application is flexible, it still has programming rules to follow, or else it will prompt error. So I need to set some rules first so that gamers know what they can pursue or what they cannot pursue" Kyuhyun explained to Sungmin.

"Wow, it sounds complicated, I salute you for able to do these things. You are awesome, Kyu" Sungmin praised him honestly. 

"I read and find out a lot of things, so credit must go to those people who uploaded those documentation on programming!" Kyuhyun smile. 

"Still, you read and bothered to understand and to try it out. This is awesome to me!" 

"Anyway, Min, I received 2 calls from other agencies who asked me about my contract with LeeSM. They asked whether they can buy me over"

"What?? These agencies are horrible. So what did you said to them?" 

"I told them that since I'm still until LeeSM contract, they have to talk to LeeSM themselves. Sorry, Min, I gave you more problems" 

"No, you did it right! They have to go through us first and not asked you directly" 

"That's what I thought. But don't worry Min, I won't jump over. I'm all yours" Kyuhyun smile at him. 

"I need to renew your contract then, so that you stay with us" 

"Min, I will still stay with LeeSM! And with you" 

"Thanks Kyu. I love hearing that last part" 

"You finished your food? Let me wash the dishes" 

Sungmin smile. He felt like they are already a couple living together and became very domestic. 

Suddenly he said without thinking, "Kyu, moved in and stay with me?"