Lady customer

Ex-convict

They were having a meeting to brainstorm on Luxor Galaxy launch blast on Monday morning. Sungmin was in a good mood and accepted everybody's idea and added some pointers to make an idea better. Instead of concentrating, Ryeowook noticed Sungmin's ring, gleaming whenever he lifted his hand to write an idea on the white board.

"I never see that ring before, so it must be new, must be from Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook thought to himself. He excused himself to take a cup of coffee, and texted Kyuhyun after he left the meeting room.

"Heyyy Kyu, you never tell me the good news! Some friend you are!" Ryeowook clicked sent.

"Good morning to you, what good news?"

"You seal the deal with my boss? I saw his new ring! I bet you are also wearing yours!"

"What new ring?"

"Don't bluff, I have a spy there with you, you know!"

After a while, Ryeowook received a photo. He immediately called Kyuhyun. "Oh my God! I am right! You ARE wearing a ring too!!!" Ryeowook said, admiring Kyuhyun's photo, showing his left hand with  similar ring to Sungmin's.

"Yes, I gave him our couple ring last night. How is he today?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook with a happy voice. 

"He is in a jovial mood today!!! Smiling non-stop and accepting everybody's ideas!"

"You are having a meeting? Then what are you doing texting and calling me? I tell Sungmin that you are not paying attention!"

"Shut up, I went out to get a cup of coffee".

"Get back in the meeting!" 

"I am walking there! Heyy Kyu, how about you sing a song during Luxor Galaxy launch? You are such a good singer back in school days". 

"Hmmm, isit appropriate to sing a song during a game launch?" 

"Why not? We can say something like 'if we hit with 1 million downloads within the 1st hour, the programmer himself will sing us a song'. Isn't it a good idea?" 

"I haven't been singing for a while, Wook. Last time I sang was during the prison concert, celebrating new year".

"I'm sure your voice is still the best!. So you ok with my idea?" 

"Alright. But only if Sungmin accepted your idea!" 

"I'm sure he will. He must be dying to hear you sing!!" 

"Ok, go back to the meeting room!" 

"Ok ok I'm going in!!" Ryeowook said softly and ended his call. 

There were already 5 ideas listen on the white board and Sungmin was checking something on Google with Shindong. They nodded and Sungmin gave a thumbs up. 

"Boss, how about..." and Ryeowook told Sungmin what was on his mind and the idea of getting Kyuhyun to sing. 

"You mean he can sing?" Sungmin was in awe because he didn't know that his dear boyfriend could sing. 

"He won the beat vocal in our high school boss!" Ryeowook told him. 

"That's a brilliant idea Wook. But we need to get Kyuhyun-ssi's consent to sing, then we can do up the advertisement" Sungmin said, though in his heart, he was jumping with joy to hear his boyfriend could sing. 

"I'm sure he is ok with that!" Ryeowook said confidently. 

Sungmin wrote the idea down and pick up the top 2. Of course Ryeowook's idea was one of them. The other idea was Shindong's, which was to have a launch party and a lucky draw for those who download within the 1st hour with a cash prize (and amount to be determined later).

Sungmin got excited with Ryeowook's idea. He didn't know that Kyuhyun could sing. Should he test out first by asking Kyuhyun to sing to him this Friday??? 

Sungmin drafted the big bang launch for Luxor Galaxy for his father's approval, and also to show it to Kyuhyun to get his consent. He was so itching to call Kyuhyun but he knew Kyuhyun would be busy at his barista station, knowing that it's lunch time.

Towards the evening, he texted Kyuhyun "You didn't tell me that you can sing!!!"

"Heyy Min! Wook told you??" and Kyuhyun added smiling emoticons.

"Yeah. Can you sing to me this Friday? Come over to my apartment?"

"But don't laugh if my voice is not up to your standard"

"Hmm let me think about it haha".

"See you on Friday love" Kyuhyun added handwave, indicating his goodbye.

Sungmin smile at the word "love". Kyuhyun's love for him is real. And he is definitely 200% in love with Kyuhyun. He felt giddy already and felt like running to Mouse Rabbit just to see his face. He missed Kyuhyun so much. It's hard enough to keep a low profile, and harder to wait till Friday. No he couldn't wait. He felt like pinching himself for behaving like a high school girl. Maybe he will order coffee tomorrow for everyone and get Wook to help Kyuhyun to deliver from Mouse Rabbit. Yup, he would do just that. 

"Wook, order coffee for everybody tomorrow morning from Mouse Rabbit and you help Kyuhyun to bring over" Sungmin called Ryeowook's desk phone. 

"Sure boss. The usual for you?" 

"Yes, but can ask Kyuhyun to get one for himself too? I want to go through the launch plan with him for a while. Short discussion". 

"Ok boss. Will let him know" Ryeowook said, feeling strange that shouldn't Sungmin himself tell Kyuhyun, his own boyfriend? 

The truth was, Sungmin didn't want to sound desperate. Desperate to see Kyuhyun. And if Ryeowook was the one who informed Kyuhyun, it would mean official business request. 

"Kyu, tomorrow morning's orders. I will help you bring over" Ryeowook pass the list to Kyuhyun that evening when he pop over to Mouse Rabbit. 

"Ohh, ok" Kyuhyun said, looking through the list in front of Yesung. 

"And my boss said to get one for yourself too, coz he wants to have a short discussion on the launch plan. So your coffee to be included in the total amount". 

"Hmmm why? I can pay for myself" Kyuhyun said, noting the short discussion on the launch. That means he would only be back to Mouse Rabbit before lunch. "Hyung, is your brother free to cover the barista station tomorrow morning?" Kyuhyun asked Yesung. 

"Don't worry about it, Kyu. I can cover, though customers might complain that mine is not as good as yours" Yesung laughed. Indeed it was true. Kyuhyun's coffees are the best and customers are willing to wait just to have a daily dose of coffee from their favourite barista. 

"I'll come back as soon as the discussion is over, hyung". 

"My boss misses you, that's why the orders. It's his excuse to see your face" Ryeowook laughed and has to duck for the flying napkin from Kyuhyun. Both Yesung and him laughed and Yesung kept teasing Kyuhyun. 

Ryeowook nudged Yesung and pointed to Kyuhyun's ring. "Psst, he gave my boss a couple ring! So where's mine??" 

"Ok I will get one for us too!" Yesung laughed and pinched Ryeowook's cheek. 

"Woohoo!!" Ryeowook put up both hands happily. 

"Tsk tsk.... Copycat!" Kyuhyun said and showed his tongue at Ryeowook. 

"Ok babe, I send you home. You want me to fetch you tomorrow morning, since you will be coming here?" Yesung gently told Ryeowook. 

"Ok!!!" Ryeowook answered Yesung, but smirking at Kyuhyun. 

"Bye Wook!!" Kyuhyun dismissed him and started doing a machiato for a customer. 

"Dream of him tonight, Kyu, then his mood will be doubly better tomorrow" Ryeowook teased Kyuhyun and laughed out loud when Kyuhyun threw a crumpled paper at him. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and finished preparing the machiato and politely gave the drink to the lady customer. The lady customer smile flirtingly at Kyuhyun and boldly asked for his number. Surprised, he said that she could always call Mouse Rabbit's main line. 

Hiding her disappointment, the lady said "Hmm, your machiato is superb! No wonder my colleague said that the coffees here are one of the best. And the barista is handsome too!!" 

"Ahh, thank you very much! Do enjoy your drink" Kyuhyun bowed humbly. 

"Wait, what is your name? Ohh I should introduce myself first. I'm Kim Saeun" the lady customer said, smiling at Kyuhyun.