Millionaire?

Ex-convict

"Shindong-ssi, I need to revise two questionaires in the survey. Can I still make the changes?" Kyuhyun called Shindong a day before the survey was due to be released.

"If its just words, yes you can change. But if you are totally changing the whole question and answers, it's a bit difficult at this stage" Shindong told him honestly. He knew whatever Kyuhyun wants, his boss would want him to accommodate, but he is already in the midst of uploading, and he would have to change in all version of various social media.

"Yes, it's just the wordings" Kyuhyun told Shindong. He knew it was last minute but he only got feedback from Minho that morning. Minho told him he should rephrase 2 questions to refer back to Luxor original concept, so that gamers could relate and visualise Luxor Galaxy and that would be easier to select the most suitable answers.  After analysing his questionnaires, he agreed with Minho, so that was why he called up Shindong.

"Alright, Kyuhyun-ssi. You email to me and 'cc' Mr Lee, and I will make the changes".

"Thank you, Shindong-ssi".

An hour later, Sungmin asked Shindong "Why the last minute revision to the questionnaires?"

"Kyuhyun-ssi wanted to change, boss. He said just re-wordings and no other changes"

"I thought all the questionaires were fine and we had gone through them a few times. Ok nevermind, I'll call him" Sungmin said while turning and walking back to his room.

He called Kyuhyun's handphone but Kyuhyun didn't pick up. "Maybe he's making coffees. I'll text him then" Sungmin thought to himself.

"Hi Kyu, heard from Shindong that you're changing some words? Hope no more changes after this coz we are already uploading" Sungmin wrote. He actually thought Kyuhyun would go to him first, but maybe Kyuhyun didn't want to disturb him. "But Kyu.... you and me are more than business partners..." Sungmin train of thoughts wondered to their beautiful times together. 

Kyuhyun didn't reply his text, to the point that he wanted to go to Mouse Rabbit to meet him instead. He actually missed Kyuhyun a lot. After 2 weekends ago, they didn't contact each other or meet, as Kyuhyun was busy playing online games with Suho-ssi and Minho-ssi and on other nights, Sungmin wanted to give him time to work on Luxor Galaxy. 

Though he was sad that lately Kyuhyun didn't put him as priority in his available time, he kept telling himself that he needed to give Kyuhyun some space and not to be too demanding. But then again, isn't he Kyuhyun's boyfriend? Surely he deserved his attention more?? 

His handphone vibrated and he smile happily that it was from Kyuhyun. "Sorry Min, was on the phone with Minho just now" was the reply. 

"Hmmm, wow, he got time to talk with Minho-ssi?" Sungmin could feel himself getting pissed off. 

"I just wanted to re-word two questions to be more relevant to Luxor's concept. So sorry I didn't consulted you first. I did called you but I think you were busy, so I called Shindong-ssi" Kyuhyun texted. 

Sungmin checked his missed calls. Ohhh yes, there were two missed calls from Kyuhyun early this morning. "Probably I was driving to office at that time", Sungmin thought. 

"I see. Shindong has made the changes. So all is good now" Sungmin texted back. 

"Ok, thanks Min. Love you" was Kyuhyun's text. 

Sungmin smiled. Ok, now he felt better! Kyuhyun just need to say that magic words! But he still missed Kyuhyun. 

He received another text from Kyuhyun "and missed youuuuuu" with 3 sad faces. 

Sungmin felt like scramble out and driving to Mouse Rabbit now. But he has a meeting with a supplier soon. Damn it. He texted Kyuhyun "Missed you too. So much. I'll come over tonight. See you" and Sungmin added 2 hearts.

Later that evening, Sungmin texted Kyuhyun "Sorry Kyu, my dad wants to bring my mum out for her birthday, and asked me and my brother to join them for her birthday dinner celebration. I can't come over tonight" and Sungmin added sad faces. 

"Ok" was the simple reply. Sungmin was a bit upset that Kyuhyun was ok with it. He was about to put aside his phone when it vibrated with another text. 

"Wish your mum a happy birthday for me, and do enjoy your dinner. Don't be sad about it, coz your mum will surely feel happy to have her love ones celebrating with her. I'll come over on Friday night. You cook for me" and Kyuhyun added 2  happy faces. 

"Thanks Kyu. See you on Friday night" Sungmin was smiling happily. Kyuhyun is one hell of a person. He could make Sungmin sad for one moment and happy in the next moment. 

After work that evening, Ryeowook came over (as usual) to Mouse Rabbit and sat on the bar stool opposite Kyuhyun. 

"Ahem...." Ryeowook purposely make it louder. 

Kyuhyun turned around and said "Heyyy Wook" 

"My boss was in a pretty bad mood just now, but later on before he left, he was smiling like a love sick puppy" 

"How do you know how a love sick puppy looks like? 

"Shut up. I knew he got a text from you, that's why he was smiling like crazy" 

"Thank you for telling me" 

"Common, out with it, how are you two progressing?" 

"Why must I tell you?" 

"KyuKyu!! My boss mood really depends on you! I'm going to ask you to text him whenever he is in a bad mood" 

"Why was he in a bad mood?" 

"Well, in the morning, I think he was not happy about something, then in the afternoon, senior Mr Lee came over and told him to join their family dinner at night for their mother's birthday celebration. And his mood swing down to the bottomless pit" 

"I know about the dinner...." 

"and?" 

"and what?" 

"What did you text him, you dimwit" 

"What I texted him is out of bound for your eyes and ears" 

"Very well, I must thank you though, for cheering him up" 

"You are welcome" Kyuhyun said while making cuppacino for Ryeowook. 

"By the way, did you check your bank account lately?" 

"Why?" 

"Did you?" 

"Hmmm... no" 

"KyuKyu, don't you curious how much you have earn from Luxor???" Ryeowook talked softly, like a whisper. 

"I have my salary, so I don't need to withdraw any money and that's why I never bother to check" 

"Check it you dimwit! I think we have credited like 220million Won to date" Ryeowook whispered. 

"You are joking, right??" 

Ryeowook shook his head

"Seriously??" 

Ryeowook nodded his head. "I think if Yesung-hyung wanted to sell this place, you can even buy it over without a bank loan!" 

"I don't believe you... " 

"That's why I said, go check it out!! You are a millionaire you know!!!! We credited your bank account gradually over the last few months. And to tell you the truth, our company made 10 times profit compared to last year! And senior Mr Lee praised Sungmin and you!!" 

"Wow, you are going to get a good bonus!!! But really, I must thank you! Without your help all these while, I can never achieve this" 

"So when shall we go for dinner?" 

"Huhhhh?" 

"You are going to treat Yesung-hyung, me and Jongjin for dinner, right?" 

"You just assume.... I didn't say anything" 

"KyuKyu!!!!!" 

"Ok Ok..."

"Friday night??" 

"No, I can't" 

"Why?? It's your off day" 

"I have something on" 

"And how come I didn't know?" 

"Why must I tell you" 

"Aha!! So you have something on with my boss!!! No wonder he was smiling from ear to ear!!" 

"I treat you next Friday??" 

"Alright!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!" 

Ryeowook finished his cuppacino and ran to inform Yesung. Kyuhyun smile. Really? His bank account has that amount of money?? It's hard to believe! He would update his bank book tomorrow. 

He thank God that he met so many nice people after he has been discharged from the prison. Life is looking great so far...