My businessman boyfriend

Ex-convict

Jeonju Hanok Village is located in the city of Jeonju and overlap Pungnam-dong and Gyo-dong. There are over 800 traditional Korean hanok houses. While the rest of city has been industrialized, Hanok Village retains its historical charms and traditions. Jeonju Hanok Village is especially beautiful for its unique roof edges, which are slightly raised to the sky. Another trait of Hanok is that all the houses are heated with 'ondol', a unique sub-floor heating system. 

They have checked in to the beautiful Jeonju Hanok Village Guesthouse and were resting in their room. Sungmin was checking the number of downloads for Luxor and kept updating Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was actually unfazed with all the numbers. His concerned was only if it flops.

After a while, he asked "Min, you don't mind we share the bed?"

"No, why should I mind? We just shared your bed last night"

"Yes but that was different..."

Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun "Meaning..?"

"I mean, we are away for a short trip and spending time together, if we are ready to the next level in our relationship... then.."

Sungmin moved to the bed where Kyuhyun was seated. "Mmm, are we ready to do it, you mean?" and he kissed Kyuhyun.

"Yes, well, I am not forcing you or myself but I think if we are ready to move to the next level, then we can go for it"

"I am more than ready, Kyu. I want to ask you about it too but I guess I was too scared you would say we should wait" Sungmin said while holding both Kyuhyun's hands. "But let's not think about it now. We go out and check out the village? And eat something. I'm hungry". 

"Sure, let's go. And stop monitoring Luxor's downloads!" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Haha I'm a businessman, Kyu. Figures means money and success!! And why are you not excited about your game reaching 7 millions? People are playing everywhere"

"Why don't your company organised a game competition on who could complete all levels within a stipulated time? The winner might get an autograph of Luxor CD version and maybe some money?" 

"Oh my God Kyuhyun! You are so brilliant!! You are a better businessman than me! Let me see, the winner will also get to meet you personally and have a photo session with you" 

"No.... can we don't have that photo session? I can give authograph and shake his hand but no photo session" Kyuhyun said while they walked out from the guest house. 

They had started walking around the beautiful village.  "Why... It's a good strategy to pull as many entries as possible. I can charge a participation fee and use some of that money for the winner".

"Whatever, but don't charge too expensive fee, coz a lot of the players are students" 

"Don't worry, Kyu, I will get Shindong to calculate the cost and expenses to organise the event. Let me call him" 

Kyuhyun stopped him, laughing, "Min, it was only an idea, I don't mean you to do it now!" 

"It's a good idea. I don't want to waste it" and while Sungmin talked to Shindong, Kyuhyun shook his head and said "Tsk.. businessman...." 

Sungmin winked at him and continued talking. Kyuhyun signalled to him that he would be inside the souvenir shop in front of them and Sungmin nodded indicating for Kyuhyun to go ahead. 

The souvenir shop has a lot of amazing things. The owner is a young guy and politely showed Kyuhyun some of his handicraft products. Kyuhyun saw something that attracted his attention, and it was small bowls made from coconut shell. Kyuhyun was thinking it would be a good idea to put the complimentary sweets at Mouse Rabbit tables. Currently, Yesung-hyung used plastic bowls to put those sweets. If he wanted to buy these, he would need 12 bowls, 10 for the tables, 1 for his barista counter and 1 at the cakes display rack. 

As the price was reasonable, at KRW2,000 per bowl, Kyuhyun decided to proceed. He asked for 12 bowls and the young owner was so happy, he gave Kyuhyun 2 more set. The owner bubble-wrapped all  the bowls and put them in a box and tied the box with a string, so that Kyuhyun could carry it easily.  When he was paying, he saw that the owner's ipad was showing Luxor!

"Erm, you play that game too? At which level are you now?" Kyuhyun asked curiously. 

"Yes! It's really a good game! I've reached level 75! It's addictive yet if you have to stop to do something else, you can always saved it and continue later. I really like it but I got stuck now at Level 75. Sigh. Do you play too?" The owner asked Kyuhyun. 

"Yes, I've completed all levels" 

"Wow, daebak!" 

"Which portion that you got stuck? I can try to help" 

 "Really, you can help?"

Kyuhyun walked over to the counter and the owner showed him the section that he got stuck. Kyuhyun showed him that Luxor should turn left and use the arrow to shoot at the eagle, instead of using the hunting gun. When the owner tried and was successful, he was so happy and thanked Kyuhyun over and over again. They introduced themselves and the owner even requested Kyuhyun to take a wefie with him. 

Sungmin walked in while they were standing next to each other taking a wefie. He tried not to be jealous and pretended to look around for souvenirs. 

"Heyyy Min, over here" Kyuhyun called him over. "This is the store owner, Choi Minho-ssi. He played Luxor too. And he gave me 2 extra bowls of these!" Kyuhyun was smiling happily while showing the coconut shell bowl on the display shelf. 

"Hello Minho-ssi, I'm Min. You are a resident here? This is a really nice Hanok Village" 

"Yes, we've been here since I was small. If you two are staying until tomorrow, there's a night market here tonight and tomorrow, lots of stuff to see and eat!" Minho smile sincerely. 

"Talk about eating! Any recommendation for late lunch? I'm hungry!" Sungmin suddenly remembered that he was hungry. 

Kyuhyun purposely shake his head and exaggerated "Businessman! When you talked about business, you forgot about eating!" Kyuhyun . 

Minho smile "If you two don't mind street food, you can try 'King Sized BBQ chicken skewer'. It's only KRW 4,000 and really huge. The stall is at Gyo-dong Wang Dak-kkochi. Once you exit from here, turn right, walked straight and it's opposite PNB Cocoa pie. After that you can try the Macaroon Ice cream. Really nice!" Minho said it with his thumbs up! 

"Wow, thank you, I am really hungry now!" Sungmin said and then wave Minho goodbye. 

"Min, I just put this box in our hotel room and then we go?" 

Sungmin phone was ringing. He said to Kyuhyun "OK go go. I wait here, I answer Shindong's call" Sungmin said while seating down at a side street bench and answer his phone call. 

Later on, they managed to find the stall and the chicken skewer was really delicious. It was heavy though and Sungmin has to put the skewer down a few times. They also bought meatball skewer, and the recommended Macaroon ice cream, which was made in heaven! 

During their walkabout around the village, they saw the Jeonju Korean Traditional Wine Museum. They went in and Kyuhyun found it interesting to learn about the history of Korean wine making, and they ended up buying 2 bottles of wine. 

They also visited Blue Stone Pottery shop, where Sungmin could not keep his eyes off a beautiful sapphire blue stone's couples' mug, hand painted and elegant-looking. It was meant for couples with each mug having half of the same design as the other. He bought both mugs and of course one of it was for Kyuhyun. 

The night market has already started by the time they left the pottery shop, so they continued to walk around the night market. They bought strawberry red bean mochi for snacks later at night because they were too full to eat now. Kyuhyun bought a cute giraffe printed towel for Ryeowook and Turtle printed towel for Yesung-hyung. And he bought a cute rabbit printed towel for Sungmin too. Sungmin smile happily and hugged the towel on their way back to their hotel room. 

After their shower, Kyuhyun created an email account under gamegyu id. With that, Sungmin created a Facebook public page for Luxor, linked to gamegyu id. Kyuhyun then upload a profile cover which he has created earlier, and he use Luxor image as profile ID. Sungmin also created Tweeter account and Instagram acct using Luxor image as profile picture. 

All done, they planned to upload the upcoming competition banner as an advertisement to invite participants to register. Sungmin had been telling Kyuhyun what Shindong and him has planned, on their way back to hotel while hugging his rabbit towel. Kyuhyun would design the competition banner the following day as he refused to do it tonight. He complained non-stop to Sungmin that they were supposed to relax in the hotel room but instead they were working, and blamed Sungmin for that. 

Sungmin chased him around the hotel room and pounced on him and they ended up laughing and rolling on the bed. Things became hotter when Kyuhyun started kissing Sungmin and slowly things became more intimate, and they ended up hugging and grinding and lots of inserting, and finally finally making love. Sungmin loved the feeling of Kyuhyun inside him and kept shouting "I love you, Kyu!" and Kyuhyun has to cover his mouth because he was too noisy. 

Much later, while eating their strawberry red bean mochi, with Sungmin's back resting against Kyuhyun's chest, their phone kept receiving notifications of people following Luxor's public page. 

Things are heading the right directions and Sungmin were smiling whole night.