New ideas

Ex-convict

Suddenly Sungmin said without thinking, "Kyu, moved in and stay with me?" 

Kyuhyun stopped whatever he was washing. Did he hear it right?? 

"What did you say?" Kyuhyun asked, in case he heard it wrong. 

"Move in with me, if you want to, that is" 

Kyuhyun turned around to face Sungmin. "Min, though I very much love to, but I think we shouldn't at this point of time. I'm staying at a very convenient place where I work, at Mouse Rabbit and also, your father is always dropping by here. He will caught us in no time". 

Sungmin looked down with both hands in his pockets. "Yeah, you are right. It's just that, I missed you a lot, and if I couldn't see you a few days, my mood goes down the drain". 

"But you know that I'm always there right? And my heart is only for you. We can facetime or videocall if we couldn't meet" he wipe his hands with a towel and pull  Sungmin into his arms. 

Sungmin didn't know why he was being possessive when it came to Kyuhyun. He knew that they love each other and that Kyuhyun was loyal to him, but there was this nagging feeling in his heart telling him that he might lose Kyuhyun anytime, especially Kyuhyun didn't returned his call or didn't make an effort to meet up with him. 

Sungmin kept reminding himself that Kyuhyun need some space too, and that Kyuhyun was busy with his programming which he could only do during his non-working hours. And Kyuhyun has other friends too, especially Ryeowook. Obviously Kyuhyun couldn't spend time 24x7 with him. 

He hugged Kyuhyun back and felt he was lifted and carried to his bedroom. Kyuhyun continued to cuddle him and he felt contented and bliss. Maybe because he was lonely, that was why he yearn for Kyuhyun's embrace and Kyuhyun's companionship everytime. 

Sungmin fell asleep after their lovemaking, and Kyuhyun kissed him before going to the bathroom to clean himself and then brought out a clean wet towel to clean Sungmin and the bed. 

He put on his clothes and walked out to the living room to continue his programming and checking the questionaires results. 

The questionaires gained about 1.5million responses which surprised him. He thought only hundreds of gamers would response but nevertheless he was happy with the results. 

He continued his programming until about 3am when he heard Sungmin called out his name. He stretched and was amazed that it was actually 3am! He saved his work, shut-down his laptop and walked back to the bedroom. 

"Heyyy" Sungmin smiled at him. "Were you working?" 

"Yeah, I incorporated the responses from the questionaires and amended the programme accordingly. Now left the last part for Luxor's journey back to earth. Then it's finished!!" Kyuhyun punched his fist in the air as finally he could see the light at the end of the tunnel. He was happy that he could cater to what the gamers preferred and hope that Luxor Galaxy would achieve the same popularity as Luxor. 

"Can you hug me Kyu?" 

"Come here" and Kyuhyun scooped Sungmin into his arms. "You ok? Why did you wake up?" 

"I dreamt that you are not here, and when I opened my eyes, you were really not here. I got scared that you leave me... " 

"Why would I leave you? Trust me, I love you and are serious about us. Just that we have to lie low to protect your reputation. You to trust me on this ok" Kyuhyun tightened his hold on Sungmin and kissed his forehead. 

Sungmin basked in Kyuhyun's embrace. He loved it when Kyuhyun hugged him tightly like this. He felt contented and loved. 

He has repeatedly told himself to trust their love and he would not lose Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun need some space and so does he. They need to be apart in order to be closed, to missed each other and to yearn for each other. Isn't that what a relationship should be. So why did he wanted Kyuhyun to be in front of him all the time? He has no answers because he couldn't understand his own feelings. He really need to sort them out so that he could feel at ease whenever they are apart. 

They went through the questionaires result again the next afternoon after lunch. Sungmin wanted to know the percentage of responses and was thrilled that it exceeded his expectations. In their Facebook page, so many gamers were asking when Luxor Galaxy will be ready and seemed like the launch would be a blast. 

It gave Sungmin the idea to plan a big bang for the Luxor Galaxy's launch. He told Kyuhyun excitedly about his plan and suddenly more and more ideas came to his mind. He excited told Kyuhyun that they should have a soft launch and garner feedback, and then goes all out for a blast launch. 

Sungmin quickly opened up his e-notepad and started typing what came to his mind, so that he could informed his staff about his ideas. 

Kyuhyun chuckled to see the excitement in Sungmin's face! He loved this side of him, always liven up if he got an idea. And he looked so cute with all the excitement. 

Kyuhyun himself prayed that Luxor Galaxy would achieve success so that Sungmin could once again proved to his father that he could bring more profits to their business, and also, Kyuhyun hope that senior Mr Lee would eventually accept their relationship.