Bonus 4 - ESPRESSO

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SCRUB SUITS & PILLOW TALKS BONUS CHAPTER

 

 

 

“Thank you for your help guys, please bring the patient to the ICU and monitor his vitals. Report any changes to me, just page me guys…” Somi and the other scrub nurse who assisted me said Yes and prepared the patient to be transported to the ICU. I just finished doing a CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting) to a 55 year old middle income family man, the operation was badly needed and only pushed through when I told Dad about entering him to his Foundation.

 

I went out of the Surgery room and took off my face mask and gloves before going straight to the sink to wash my hands and arms. Patting it dry with a paper towel, I squeezed a copious amount hand sanitizer and lather it on my arms and hands before going out to meet the wife of the patient to give them a good news.

 

The wife was so thankful to me and to the Former President for giving his husband a chance to live again. I told her their family deserves it and her husband is a fighter, reminding her to pray for him because we still have to wait for 48 hours monitoring his condition in the ICU.

 

“Doctor Jung, good job!” Key greeted me passing through. I took off my hair cap letting my hair fall down on my shoulders.

 

“Yah! Where’s Doctor Liu?” I asked him. He was also wearing scrubs holding a chart and approached me smiling wide.

 

He gave me the chart and raised his eyebrows shaking his head “I don’t really understand you two… You still act like that… 3 kids… my friend is really cheesy tsk tsk tsk…”

 

“What’s with the chart? Is this a case?”

 

“Yeah, a case. A case of Doctor Liu’s cheesiness! That’s for you Doctor Jung… she said read it. I’m out of here now I need to sleep. See you tomorrow!” he made a dash waving back at me and disappeared on the corner.

 

Checking my watch that I placed on my pocket, it was already 11:00 in the evening. Both of us had scheduled operations today, mine was 2 and the last was the longest one. It took me 6 hours to finish the CABG because his heart is really broken.

 

What is this again? I opened the chart and saw a letter in there with her Doctor’s scribbles and a smiley.

 

 

 

Hey Doctor Jung,

 

Coffee, Me, and You?

 

Sounds good?!

 

Meet me at the Bat cave.😎

 

 

Doctor Amber HOTNESS Liu 🤩

 

 

P.S.

 

Starting this minute, you and I are Doctor Jung and Doctor Liu Pre-kids period. We are not yet married, we don’t have kids, and we are still hiding from everyone. Although I hope our kids hasn’t burn down the President’s house and I hope my little Princesses are already sleeping now… anyway, baby boy called he said we should buy him new strings for his violin.

 

I’m waiting Doctor Jung… tick tock tick tock ....

 

 

I laughed out loud while walking on the hallway of the hospital holding the chart Key gave me. This Idiot…

 

The twins Jeni and Jihyun are already 2 years old now, healthy, bright, and so chatty! Even though we can’t understand what they are saying, Amber and I try to talk to them and get their responses. Sooo cute! They look like dolls! My pretty baby girls and Amber’s Princesses.

 

Juno our baby boy is already 7 years old now and already started school, we placed him in a regular school so he can experience a memorable and regular childhood even if he is the eldest Grandson of Former President Jung. By 7, he already has done 5 Music recitals since he was 5 years old and already performed in front of the President of the United States when Dad brought him there for a personal meeting. But at the end of the day, he is still Juno oppa to his baby sisters playing with them and his school friends.

 

Yuri and Jess still lives with Mom and Dad, finally having a baby boy named Sebastian after Yoona. They still work here in the hospital and probably taking care of my twins right now hahaha! Its their rest day today and I asked Unnie to take care of the kids since we don’t know what time we will be done with the Surgeries. Got to earn some Wons, we got 3 kids to raise and send to College.

 

When the twins turned 1, I started working again and taking in Surgeries but only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Clinic days are on Mondays and Wednesdays, while Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are family day. Same as Amber we paired our schedules so we can spend quality time with the kids.

 

It has been what? 8 years? 9 years? Since we met that day in this hospital… a lot happened in our life. We were just crazy bickering doctors back then always tripping and hurting each other, teasing. Because we can’t get enough of each other that’s why.

 

All those times we bicker like enemies in front of our friends then be like hungry, teens inside the call room where we call each other mine was the best part of our relationship. The hiding was exciting and the love was there growing as time goes by.

 

Marrying her was the best part of my life. Building a family with her and having her alive beside me. There are times I still remember when I thought she’s going to die in that operating table and leave us forever. She said that won’t happen again and she cherishes her second life so much because the Heavens doesn’t want her to leave me alone in this lifetime.

 

We still do our N Tower dates with the kids now of course! Kim Samchon still taking care of our security and sometimes the kids hehehe… sometimes with the help of P1 and P2 who is now married to Somi my scrub nurse earlier. Yeah… they found love in this hospital too.

 

I made my way first to the lockers and had a quick shower changing my scrubs. When I went out, Kim Samchon was already outside holding a paper bag of food and drinks for me and Amber as always.

 

“Doctor Jung, how’s the surgery?” he gave me the paper bag and walked beside me in the hallway of the hospital. I gave him my clothes bag smiling at him. “It was successful Samchon, his wife and kids are really happy about it. I hope he gets well fast..”

 

We entered the elevator with him pushing the button for the 5th floor where the Call room is located. “Did Byul told you that she and Seulgi are adopting a dog?!” he asked me in a voice that sounds unbelievable.

 

“Yeah… hahaha! I told her why not just a baby, she said raising a baby is hard! You have to feed them and teach them to walk and talk. Seulgi actually is opposing to it so just wait till tomorrow Samchon, let’s see if you are going to have a Grand kid or a puppy.” I chuckled at him.

 

He shook his head smiling at the steel door. “I can’t believe that two… what are they waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter