Electrodes - 8

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! This is the 3rd and final update for today. I hope you enjoyed our updates! 

Thank you to all our subscribers!

Peace yow! ✌

-----

 

 

 

"I wanna strangle her neck and pull her hair out! Do you hear that Fluffy?! Ugh!" I grunt in frustration releasing my annoyance on that Llama. After that chance breakfast encounter that turned into a glaring match and declaration of war, things got a little intense the following days.


There will be times that we will see each other at the hospital lounge and just bicker with petty things. We have the same friends, Key is also my friend now, that's why there are always chances that Amber and I see each other.


The strange thing is, she doesn't avoid me anymore. That's good, it lifted some heavy feelings inside my heart.


But the thing is, she's using that chance to annoy me everytime our paths will cross. She'll smirk at me and glare. When she's at Luna's station all she does is flirt with the nurses.


"Why is she such a flirt Fluffy?!"


"Arf! Arf!"


"I know! I want you to shred her to pieces when you see her! Arasso?!"


"Arf! Arf!"


"Bite her then chew her bones into pieces!"


"Arf~...."


"Sorry... I forgot you're a little baby..." I kissed her nose and ruffled her hair. "Okay, just shred her to pieces with those cute little fangs of yours!"


"Arf! Arf! Arf!"


"Good boy! Now snuggle here with mom.." Fluffy rested on my chest snuggling.


Is this the only chance I'll snuggle with someone? And that someone is a dog.


Do you want to snuggle with Amber?


Scratch that.


A little...


You want to experience being envelop on those arms huh?


Well.... Yeah.


Scratch that again.

 

 

 

----------

 


"Hi Lun! Where's the On-call room you said?" I greeted my friend when I went to her station. She told me there's one near her where I can sleep after my operation. I've been to other On-call rooms here in the hospital but I don't feel safe inside. That's why sometimes I asked Kim Samchon to stay outside the door while I take a nap after grueling hours of treating hearts.


I love my job, fixing broken hearts. As much as possible I try to find alternative ways to treat them before jumping to surgery. I try treatment with medicines, cardiac rehabilitation, and many more. If it's really needed, that's the time I suggest surgery.


"Yah! Dr. Jung! Why do you look like a zombie?!" I reached over the counter and slapped Luna's arm. Why do you have to state the obvious you puppy!


"I just got out of a surgery! I need to sleep...mind if you can show it to Kim Samchon first so he can do his sniffing..." I grinned at Samchon like a kid. I really love this old man. He's wearing the usual black suit required for PSS even though I told him to tame it down and blend in. My other 2 details, P1 and P2 as they are called, are outside the hospital patrolling.


I only let Kim Samchon as the only security detail who can come with me inside. I don't want to get attention like Jess unnie who has 5. The 2 of them standing outside her office door.


"You made me look like a dobberman.." he shook his head clicking his tongue. I stayed on the station checking my phone for emails. I saw a text message from the President aka my father and rolled my eyes on what I read.


I'll have to deal with you later Mr. President. Just let me rest for a while.


A whiff of familiar scent filled my nosetrils making me close my eyes. It feels like she's near...


"Aww!"


I opened my eyes and saw Amber grinning while walking to the elevators. Did she just bumped my shoulders?! What the hell!


"Enjoy your sleep Princess Forehead..." I heard her whisper audibly while waving without looking at me.


"I hope you trip!"


"Am not-- woah!" Karma is the best. She tripped on the tie of her shoes that's why she fell down. You really are an idiot Dr. Liu... But I don't mind.


"Jelly legs again Dr. Liu?!" I said smirking at her. I approached her and held my hand for help which she accepted to my surprise. But what she did is totally unexpected.


Instead of standing up, she pulled my arms making me out of balance resulting to me landing on her body at the floor, my body in between her legs. My nose bumping on her collarbone making me squeak.


"Ouch!~ You stupid llama! My nose!" I hissed at her rubbing my nose. Is it broken?! I hope it's not... How can I smell you if my nose is broken~...


What the hell am I saying?!


She was just laughing softly below me with black rings under her eyes looking like a panda. She reached for my nose and pinched it earning a slap on her shoulders from me.


"I know a Plastic Surgeon... Do you want me to call her to fix your nose?" I glared at her murderously sticking my index finger inside one of her nosetrils.


I know, it's disgusting. But I did, just to annoy her.


"Take that! Umm!"


"Awww!!!"


"I'll even stick my middle finger if I can!"


"Yah!!! It hurts!!! Wait for me and I'll stick my fingers in your.... in your...." What the... It somehow made me feel hot... Shucks.


"WHAT!?!! YOU ERT!!!"


"HEY!!! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ERTED!! ITS YOUR MIND THAT'S ERT!! IN YOUR EARS, I REPEAT, I'LL STICK MY FINGER IN YOUR EARS!"

 

"Ehem..." Both of us turned our heads to the one who spoke. It was Dr. Lee smiling at us together with Luna and Samchon watching me and Amber kill each other.


That's when I realized how we look, it was a little intimate I should say. She was lying on the floor with me on top of her almost straddling her. Her arms supporting my waist to steady me.


It was intimate... Too intimate.


I felt my cheeks heating up in embarassment. The nurses at the station was squealing and stopped when Luna glared at them. I pulled my fingers out of her nosetrils and wiped it on her scrub top like nothing happened.


Amber and I are avoiding each other's eyes and tried to stand up from our messy situation. She wrapped her arms over my waist and pulled me up with her.


Again... That smell... My nose landed again on her collarbone while we're standing up. She noticed it and gave me a grin making me blush that's why I stomped on her foot. Idiot.


She laughed it off while wriggling her foot then whispered at my ears before going away...


"It's CK One Summer 2016 Edition... supplies are limited. But you can buy it online if you want. Don't worry, the pillow on the room smells like me..." My jaw dropped on what she whispered.


Is she...


Oh God.


Is she flirting with me?!


She smiled at me and my heart melted.


"Dr. Lee... I was just going to see you in your office. But I tripped on my shoelace and fell down on the floor. Let's go!" She bowed to Samchon smiling "Mr. Kim how are you?" The oldman bowed to her too smiling "I'm good Dr. Liu! Thank you for the coffee this morning." Are they somewhat close now?!


"It's nothing. Bye Lun! Be sure to have the sheets at the room be change by the Housekeeping. I'll comeback lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter