Electrodes - 9

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for tonight. Did you like our triple updates last night? Good! Don't worry there's a lot to come hehe... 

Thank you to all our subscribers and to those who upvoted the story. Please do enjoy our story.

Subscribe, comment, holler!

Peace yow! ✌

 

----------

 

"Tall Iced Brew and a sandwich.... Delivered anonymously.. smooth as Dr. Liu.. smooth as ." Key said teasing me. I smiled smugly and tried to hit him with the bow.


"I was at the café buying a drink... Luna called asking me to buy something for her... I remembered Dr. Jung was there so yeah... Bought some for her too." I hid a smile from Key so he wouldn't see how I'm biting my lips while thinking how Krystal will react once she sees the coffee and sandwich I placed inside the room.


Of course I asked for Mr. Kim's permission if I can put it inside the room where Princess Forehead is sleeping. I also bought some for him and P1 & P2 for doing a great job taking care of fidget princess.


The princess locked the door that's why I asked Luna for the key of the room saying I have to get an important paper. She opened it gladly with some teasing making me blush because it's obvious that I have a paper bag of food in my hands. They left me and I was able to sneak inside and put the food and drink at the table.


I had a glimpse of her beautiful face sleeping while hugging my pillow tight. Seems like she likes the pillow... if my pillow is alive it's already choking with the way she hugs it.


If I was the one she's hugging at that moment, I'm already choking.


Oooohh.... She can choke me alright, that's fine. At least I got to feel that perfect body of hers... Hehehe...


.


I'm a byuntae.


I shook my head trying to get that erted thought out of my mind.


She's beautiful even when asleep... I could stare at her sleeping face forever.


Forever is such a big word Amber...


Such a big word for medical practitioners like you...

 

Grinning, I purposely sprayed my perfume inside the room so she won't forget it. That's my torture on her, same as how she tortures me with her scent every ing time she's near, so she won't forget me. I love teasing her and bickering with her. It shows her emotions and how she blushes like a teenager that makes me more fond of her.


It's the only way I can be near her, the only way I can hear her voice and see her different expressions. My favorite one is the annoyed-as- expression hehehe...


"How's that job application at L.A. going on? Any news about that?" Key asked me as I sat beside him at the roof top floor and sighed.


"Jackie said she'll follow it up. I got the much needed experience and certifications, specialties. Maybe an additional endorsement is needed."


"How about Dr. Lee? Didn't he endorsed you?"


"He already did... I think I needed some more for them to hire me. I don't know..." After putting my precious violin on its case, I opened a pack of gummy bears and shared it with Key. "Not really thinking about it right now."


"So... What if you got in, you'll fly home to L.A. and work there. Are you going to come back here?" That question caught me off guard for the first time.


Before, whenever that talk will surface I always say No immediately without thinking. Faster than a bullet No, because I don't have anyone here to come back to. My family is in L.A. so why come back?


Tonight is different. I don't know what to answer. Maybe because there's someone that I still want to see... The reason to come back.


"Maybe... It depends Key... I got you and our friends here so I have the reason to come and fly again for a visit." Liar. He nodded smirking.


"Just a visit?"


"Y-yes.."


"Okayyyy...."


There was silence as we watch the night time sky of Seoul. It was beautiful, the twinkling lights of the buildings and the Namsan Tower glowing. I haven't been there, honestly. I only see it from the distance here on the roof top. Even if I want to go there I don't have the chance. They said the best time to go there is at night, with someone special beside you.


"Why don't you go home tonight Am... Take a rest. We'll just page you if there's an emergency. Your apartment is just 15 minutes away, we can manage." I nodded at him still looking at the bright tower.


"Key, have you been to Namsan Tower?" I asked him out of the blue. I heard him chuckle nervously.


"I...I... Yeah. I've been there."


"What's the best time to go there? Probably at night...right?" Maybe it's beautiful up there looking at the bright lights all over Seoul.


"Hmm... Yeah night time is good. You can also put padlocks there... You know like in Paris, lovelocks. It's beautiful up there Am, I guarantee you. It closes at 11:00 pm." I nodded my head still marveling at its beauty. He kicked my feet lightly, teasing. "Would you like to go there Doc?! If you want, find a partner. You know... like a date." He wriggled his eyebrows at me playfully making me chuckle. 

 

Date...


Hahaha....


Haha...


Ha..


Ha.


My mind wandered to the beautiful girl hugging my pillow inside the On-call room.


If I ask her to go with me in the tower, would she say yes?


As if he can read my mind, Key chirped in a shrill diva like voice while standing up "Why don't you ask her~... Who knows... she might say yes..."


Should I?


But what if she's busy... What if she has an emergency operation?


Sigh.


I should go home and forget about Namsan Tower. It's the same as being in a roof top, I can still see the view of the city without going there. This roof top is enough...


Coward...


I'm just stating a fact that with our profession, having time to explore the city is not on top of our list. The only place I go to is the coffee shop or at the cereal cafe. I don't even know how the movies looks like now!


I'm so out of my game. Tsk tsk tsk..

 

 

--------

 


"Hey Lun! How's your day?" I greeted Lun and gave her usual coffee. I have just finished my rounds today with some clinical nurses and interns checking the status of the patients I had the chance to cut open a little and stick my Trocar at them hehehe... Seriously.


They're doing good, some are going to stay til they have pooped, some I already gave a high five for pooping and the golden ticket to be discharge. All in the day's work.


Did some chart reading of some patients and helped a little at the E.R. when Dr. Jerk Kang again disappeared for an hour. Sometimes I want to endorse him for a CAT scan and check for brain damage. Of course, he's the nephew. He won't be fired. The only consolation I got was he's not allowed to be near Dr. Jung ever again. Or else Mr. Kim will judo flip him and be taken to the police station.


I did went home last night to my apartment and had a nice warm bath then laid down on my bed counting sheeps just to get some sleep. After an hour of counting a thousand sheep, I stood up from my bed and took out my vacuum from the storage and cleaned my whole house. Sweet.


It's lonely... Being alone in a spacious apartment without someone to expect you every end of the day. Without someone to hug at night before going to sleep, someone who will kiss your tiredness away.


By 9:00 pm I was already sleeping. Woke up by 4:00 am in the morning and was already preparing to drive to the hospital for my duty at 5:00 am. That was like 6 or just 7 hours of sleep but it's okay, at least I got to rest even though I miss my bed at the On-call room.


That's why after all my duties today, I went up to Luna's floor to feel my bed again and snuggle on my pillows. I literally made that room mine that's why no one has gone to sleep there. They know it's my favorite room and they let me be. Luna was teasing me saying I should put my name on the door so everyone will know it's my room.


Except for Dr. Jung. I'm surprised she was here yesterday to use the room because I know there are a couple of rooms near her office which she can use. Maybe she's trying it all. It's okay, I can share.


"Hey Dr. Liu! Thanks for the coffee! Are you going to take a nap?"


"Yup! I miss--"


A familiar scent filled my nosetrils paralyzing me.

 

Why?


She was so near... As in, inches near. Her sweet voice echoing on my mind.


Sigh~....


"Hi Lun! I'll be taking a nap. Call me when I'm needed, I have to take a break before my operation." A goddess in scrubs was in front of me when I turned my body. Her eyes were smiling sweetly at me, the side of in a grin.


"Can you let me use the room first Dr. Liu?~" Blank.

 

Blank.


Did she say 'Can I kiss you Dr. Liu?' or 'Would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter