Electrodes - 33

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's our second update for tonight...

See you all tomorrow! 

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy..."

-Dante

Peace yow! ✌

----------

 

We went back to Seoul a week after our wedding in L.A. We spent our vacation driving around the State and we also had a chance to watch an NBA game of Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers that was held in Staples Center. She was cheering for Steph Curry while I cheer for Jordan Clarkson both of us wearing jerseys of our players.


Our friends welcomed us in the hospital excitedly especially Luna and Key. We arranged a special dinner for all of them in a hotel with Vic and Sulli coming too. It was a fun night watching our friends and colleagues celebrate with us. Yuri even played the video of our wedding much to my embarassment and cheers from them.


Key told us that while we were away, Kang Minhyuk was admitted by his parents to a Psychiatric hospital away from the city. It was advised by Dr. Kyungsoo because it can still be treated with proper care and medication. We never thought it will really end up like that.


Soojung and I decided that she move in to my apartment since it's much bigger than hers and i have a spare room we can use in the future. She had her apartment rented with the income generated from it going straight to a bank account we opened. You know.... just getting ready hehe.


Of course Fluffy Vader has his own corner in my apartment that he love so much and he's already warming up to P1 because the security is the one who walks him in the park near our apartment whenever Soojung and I are busy in the hospital.


Weeks turned to months and marriage life was beautiful. Especially that you will wake up in the morning and see the person you love sleeping beside you. Before, it was just a dream...but now it's a reality. Petty fights can't be avoided but we deal with it immediately and we know how to bow down if we know that it's our fault. And besides, make up is the best.


Uncle Sooman together with the other Board of Directors of the hospital is asking me to be part of them, the Chairman offering me a spot to which I declined. I told them I'm happy with where I am and I leave the management to them. I'm happy saving lives and treating patients.


Work is still the same and we still meet in the call room like before. Soojung is still the same old bully on me with our occasional bickering, she still trips me in the hallway whenever our paths will cross making the nurses squeal whenever we will have our moment of childishness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


But life is truly full of surprises.

 

The happiness we have was momentarily cut one day when an important person in our life was taken away in just a blink of an eye.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It was a perfect day, I woke up beside my wife who was watching me sleep. Both of us went to work using my car with Samchon and the other security details following us. The day was just a usual working day for both of us, I have surgeries to perform and Soojung some rounds to do.


I went to her office after my shift and was welcomed by Byul who was having coffee with her boss while talking about the girls that she was dating and all of them are from the hospital.


There was Seulgi the receptionist at the lobby, Somi the scrub nurse, and Solar the radiologist.


At least Key isn't a choice hehehe...


"So you mean the three of them asked you to choose who you really like?!" I asked Byul while Soojung is sitting on my lap. I took a sip of her coffee while she's eating her bread.


"Yes! I mean... Oh my God! It was very hard..."


"Who did you choose?" Soojung asked her. Byul really looked bothered because she doesn't know who she really wants.


"Boss... Can I just choose them all?" I laughed at her pleading expression when Soojung threw the stress ball she's been squeezing on her hands and it landed on Byul's forehead.


"Yah! Just choose one you player! Samchon will be mad at you if you do that."


"But I like them all! Seulgi is sweet... Somi is fun to be with... And Solar, oh my God! She's y as hell!"


"That's why you want them all Byul, is that it?" I asked her. She nodded at me and sighed. Soojung and I looked at each other and shared an amused laugh because of Byul who was ruffling her hair in frustration. I decided to again to Key.


"Byul, if I were you I'll choose Key!" Soojung giggled slapping my forehead.


"Doc Liu! Key is not included my gosh! Don't ever push him again for Heaven's sake! ByulKey won't happen forget it! We're just friends!"


"Hahaha! Just kidding Byul! Don't worry, Key likes you but he likes Minho more."


"I know and that's good to hear!"


There was a knock on the door, it was Samchon with Uncle Sooman behind him.


"Dr. Jung, Dr. Lee Sooman is here looking for Dr. Liu. I met him on the corridors and asked me if I know where you are Dr. Liu that's why I accompanied him. I'll leave you here sir." Samchon excused his self and went out of the door. Soojung and I stood up to welcome and bowed at him.


"How are the two of you? I was looking for Amber because I have a favor to ask." Uncle told me while scratching his neck smiling.


"Of course Uncle... What is it?" Soojung and i looked at each other wondering. Uncle Sooman doesn't normally ask for favors. This is the first time he will.


"You see, I didn't bring my car today because I left it at the service center for a check up. I forgot I need to be in Daegu in a few hours because of an important meeting. Can I borrow your sports car Amber?" I laughed softly at what he said and bowed at him.


"Of course Uncle! Wait... Here's my key.." I fumbled for the key in my pocket and gave it to Uncle Sooman. "Just be careful Uncle, take care of my baby..please!"


"Hehehe... Don't worry I will. I bet it's fast..." He wink at Soojung making her laugh.


"Uncle it's fast but Amber won't drive it to its limit because she's afraid for the machine to over exhaust itself. The last time we took it for a trip going to Busan, that's the only time the engine roared."


"Then I'll make sure to make it roar later Soojung  hehehe..." He said dangling the key playfully in front of me. I shook my head while smiling. This oldman is really something.


"That's a long way Uncle...like 3 hours. Don't you want to just ride the KTX or maybe we can ask P1 to drive for you." He shook his head and started for the door.


"No need kids, I'll be fine. I'll see you all tomorrow, arasso? By the way, are you already pregnant Soojung? You look healthy..." Uncle patted his chin indicating that Soojung's chin is a little healthy, but actually it wasn't hehehe... My wife suddenly blushed with Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter