Electrodes - 20

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Another early update again! See you all tomorrow!

Peace yow! ✌

------

 

 

"Good job again guys, please bring Mr. Do to the Recovery Room, monitor his vitals. Thank you for assisting me.." I bowed to my surgical team thanking them for the help they gave me.


I went out of the operating room taking off my surgical mask and gown, and went to the scrub sink to wash my arms and hands when Key appeared beside me to wash too.


"Hey Doc, I heard from a reliable source that the Management is planning to make Dr. Kang one of the Board of Directors of this hospital." I nodded slowly at him absorbing what he said.


"Jeongmal? Hmmm... Well this is his uncle's hospital so we don't have any say about it." I reach for a paper towel and dried my hands.


"That's good news for the Emergency Department hehehe.... No one will disappear again in the middle of their duty." I laugh quietly at what Key said and shove his shoulders playfully.


"Careful Key, some nurse fangirl of him might hear you." Taking off my hair cap, I smiled at Key "But there's only one thing I don't like about that jerk, besides being arrogant."


"What is it Doc?"


"Him insisting that Dr. Jung will marry him." I waved goodbye at him smirking "Gotta go now Key, I need to change and check some of my patients."


"Bye Doc! See yah!" I turned around when Key suddenly called me again. "Doc! Why don't you act first before Dr. Kang does." My eyebrows furrowed on what he said.


"What?!"


"Before he makes a move, beat him to it." He left me baffled of what he said.

 

-------

 

I was walking on the corridors of the hospital going back to my office after my rounds, when I almost trip on my feet when my ever bully girlfriend suddenly announced her presence by connecting her knee to the back of my legs.


"What the!? Dr. Jung!"


"Hehehe.... Got yah!"


I looked around and saw the nurses giggling when they saw our interaction. There's this talk around the whole hospital about the status of our friendship.


Some said we're in a relationship and we're married. Some say the Goddess casts a spell on me to be bullied and doomed for eternity. Others say we're just friends and our unusual closeness is normal since our skinship is like on those girl friends.


Our mildang relationship keeps them entertained. Already 6 months on our relationship and our interactions in front of our colleagues are still the same. I know all of them are wondering what the real score is.


No one from us is telling anything because 1) No one is asking us. If they will ask us nicely, we will answer them nicely. 2) The risk of our relationship being exposed and be revealed to the President still scares us.


Why?


Do I have to ask why!?


Her father is the freaking President of the country! I'm an expat living here in Korea since I was a kid, a US national since I was born there. Though being a national of a powerful country is an advantage, I'm not born to privilege. I don't have a billionaire grandparents or a government official father.


I have an amazing set of parents who loves me unconditionally and supports me in everything. My father is a hardworking and respected man who achieved success for being good at what he does without trampling anyone. He's my idol.


All I can offer Soojung is myself, of course I do have some savings in the bank so she don't have to worry how I will support her in case we decide to elope.


Hehehe...

 

Someday~...


"Where are you going idiot~?" Her smile always captivates me. She's in her regular work clothes and white doctor's coat, looking fresh. The necklace I gave her when we celebrated our 100 days dangling on her delicious neck.


I would like to hold her face and give her a peck right here on this corridor but I can't. It's too open, everyone will see us.


"I'm going back to my office Forehead.." I chuckled at her shoving her shoulders playfully. "How about you? Where are you going?"


"Back to my office too... Just finished my rounds and patient evaluations." She looked at her watch and sighed "I forgot to eat lunch earlier."


"Why did you? I told you to eat but you forgot about it. " I muttered in a low voice so only us can hear. She pouted at me like a puppy answering.


"I did my rounds then there's an emergency and they needed a heart surgeon. When I stepped out of the OR, it's already past lunch time." Oh God... I want to hug you!


We rode the elevator, both of us talking about the Laparoscopic Liver Resection I did earlier and me telling her that I will send food to her office in English so no one will understand, when she suddenly remembered something.


"Oh my God! I totally forgot! Babe!" All the passenger nurses inside the elevator stared at us, their ears throbbing at Soojung's slip of the tongue. Her hold on my wrist making their eyes wide.


I eyed Soojung and she realized her mistake "Babe...baby! am gonna get my baby Fluffy at the vet later after shift hahaha!! My God! I almost forgot!!!" She released my wrist and started laughing awkwardly.


"Hahahaha... I forgot my baby..." I chuckled at her cuteness and awkward clapping of hands while her eyes roam around at the nurses that are inside the elevator.

 

Ding!

 


"Hahaha! I'll see you later idiot!" She waved at me and went out of the elevator.


When the elevator door closed, the nurses were all staring at me like they just heard a hint on what we are hiding. My phone rang with her photo blaring on the background. I quickly answered it so no one will see her photo.


"Ehem... Yes how can I help you?"


"Babe! I'm so stupid! Sorry!"


"Ah.. that's okay.."


"Don't forget about Fluffy Babe! You need to get him at the vet.." Shucks. Fluffy Vader is my companion later.


She asked me to fetch the dog because she will have to stay until 6:00 pm. The Animal Clinic closes at 5:30 pm so after shift, I have to hurry and get him.
I call him Fluffy Vader because he resembles the dark sith when Soojung took me home in her apartment for the first time.


Soojung warned me before and based on her stories then, that Fluffy Vader is a very jealous puppy. No one can get near Soojung and he gets on his biting spree with his cute fangs if anyone tries to touch him or his owner.

 


Flashback


It was actually funny, because we were kissing when we opened the door of her apartment. Of course who will remember that your puppy is gonna shred your girlfriend's to pieces if the two of you are already hot and heavy.


I was already pinning her on the door, her left leg already on my waist, my knee grazing her already drenched core, her trousers dropped on the floor. My hands went at the back of her legs and carried her, her legs wrapping on my waist as I lay us down on the couch. I started rolling my hips making her moan in pleasure when tiny barks and growl made us stop.


It was Fluffy Vader revealing his fangs... Well cute fangs because it was small. He was ready to attack if his owner will tell him to do it. His eyes were looking at me like he's going to shred me to pieces maybe because he thought I'm hurting his mommy. There's like a dark, menacing aura surrounding him. Darth Vader theme playing on my mind.

 

"Rawr!... Arf! Arf! Arf!" He started to sink his small teeth on the hem of my pants pulling it trying his best to start shredding me to pieces. If he's a big dog, his fangs might be buried in my skin now.

 


"... I forgot Fluffy babe. Wait..."

 


"What...?" It's too late. My girlfriend already broke away and pushed me gently so she can sit. She stood up and went to scoop her puppy giving sweet kisses to the cute monster. I was left there on the couch, neglected and frustrated because of the little Fluffy Vader.

 

"Hello Fluffy! Are you a good boy when Mom is away? Do you want some treats? Come on..." I stood up and followed them to the kitchen and sat on the stool watching Soojung get some dog biscuits and pouring it to the dog's bowl. He wiggled his tail while seeing the treats looking thankful to his mommy.


"Fluffy, this is Amber. Don't be jealous of her, okay?"


"Rawr.... Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!" He growled showing me his cute fangs trying to scare me. What are you gonna do huh? Bite me?!


"Fluffy! Stop that!"


"Arf~.." ooohhhh he became a puppy angel. Soojung started to rub his head and it seems like he loves it. She gave him a treat by feeding the puppy on her palm.


"Don't bite Amber Fluffy... Mommy will be mad at you if you bite her..."


"Arf..." The puppy looked at Soojung and tilted his head to the side like he's confuse.


"I know baby... Abort that mission. Listen to mommy now and don't bite her... Okay?"


"Arf! Arf! Arf!" Hmmm this puppy is smart. He responds to his mommy like he understands what Soojung tells him to do.


Mission?


What's that mission?


I reached for the stray hair covering Soojung's face when Fluffy suddenly growled at me seeing the contact. Wow... He doesn't want anyone to touch her.


"Fluffy! Stop that!"


"Arf~.." he sulked on his mommy arms.


Soojung placed Fluffy in my arms, with a little growl from the little monster of course.


At least he's not biting me. He looks...cute though, while I'm holding him. Soojung gave me some biscuits and told me to feed the puppy from my hands. She said he likes being fed and scratching his stomach.


"Babe just hold him like that, okay? I'm just gonna change my clothes.." I looked at her seeing that she's just on her undies now and her button down shirt is opened revealing her bra and abs. Her long creamy legs making me bite my lips in awe.


"Wae? You're gonna take it off too later so why change?" I said on a teasing voice. She flicked my forehead hard making me wince.


"Idiot... Just hold Fluffy and give her biscuits." Sigh. She went to the door to pick up her trousers and went inside her room, leaving me in the kitchen feeding her baby.


"Okay.... Are you stable now Fluffy? You're not gonna bite me?"


"Arf~..arf~"


"Good boy..." I started to pat his head. "Let's make a deal... I'm going to give you lots of doggy food in exchange of not biting me...arasso?" He looked up to me tilting his head to the side again and just stared with his small googly eyes looking cute as .


"See?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter