Electrodes - 40

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for today! This chapter comes after the scene in Photograph . Hours after the scene hehe... Sorry if the start of this chapter is a bit rated 😁. And I got some surprise appearances at the end watch out for that hehe...

The story nears it's ending... It was such a nice ride with you guys... 

Thank you to all our subscribers and to the upvotes! 

Subscribe, comment, holler! 

Peace yow! ✌

---------

 

 

"Ahhhhh~......"


"Oh God~... That's it..... Ahhhhh!~..."


"Does it feel good~...?"


"Oh yes!! Harder Am...."


"B-but....the baby..."


"Your son is inside a sac...ever heard of mucus plug Doc?! He won't feel it... Do I really have to explain to you while we're in this position?!.. Oh God right there~.... I love you..~" I mew in pleasure when she ed hard but gentle, her newly acquired 'toy' that was suggested by Doc Soo filling me in. Saying that it's 'safe' and 'doctor recommended'.


"Silly girl... Of course I know what it is.." she said smirking at me, dipping her head and capturing my lips to muffle my moans of pleasure.


It's wee hours in the morning and I woke up feeling really really . One of the perks of second trimester pregnancy, having high level of estrogen and progesterone. Everything in my body is sensitive. I shook her to wake up and shyly mumbled that I need her, making her chuckle and pounce on me.


Her firm but gentle hold on my waist and how she rocks her body, how she rolls her hips sensually above me without squashing my belly was something she had perfected. She said she doesn't want to squish Juno inside or our son's nose will be flat. Idiot~.


Oh God she look so y... Her look full of lust and determination to give me the best pleasure that she said I deserve. The way her lips parted and breathe hard was a drug to me. Sweat dripping from her forehead and sliding on her chest that is also sweaty from all the activity we have been doing since I woke her up. 


She's biting her lower lips while meeting my eyes and I saw a glint of mischievousness on it. The mischievousness that our son might inherit from both of us.


"Amber~.... ughnnn~.... F-..." I bit my lower lips clenching hard on the pillow and closed my eyes. Damn~ I'm so near~...


"Ughnn... Yes.. we.are.ing...oh God I'm so close Soojung..."


Moans and grunts filled our room at almost 4:00 in the morning. Fluffy has given up on us, preferring to stay on his side whenever he knows Mommy is sounding like that. My ic scream echoing on the four walls of our room bouncing at every corner.


Amber lay beside me, her chest heaving after giving another 'Llama Goodness' performance as she calls it, giving me back to back to back mind blowing s. My body cling to her, still feeling weak from the encounter. I nuzzled her neck smelling her scent making me smile and bite my lips.


The summer scent that I love mixed with sweat and making me feel hot again.


Control yourself Soojung!


Look at your wife!


I looked at Amber's face and saw her looking at me with a silly grin. She wrapped her arms on my waist and planted a kiss on my forehead as we lay side by side. Her hand travelled on my back caressing it, wiping the sweat with our bed sheet.


"Are you okay now?" She asked me with her y bedroom voice full of care. Amber never fails to asked me that question after every session we have since I became pregnant.


My hands roam on her chest down to her stomach area, feeling and tracing the outlines of her body. The scars she has, the abs she has been working on. It went up to her face cupping it and I reached for a lingering kiss, enough to make me sigh in contentment.


We broke the kiss and connected our sweaty foreheads, grinning at each other while my hand continued to roam on her toned arms feeling it.


"I love what CrossFit training is doing to your body..." She grinned at me and smiled cutely.


"Me too..." She proudly grinned.


I reached over for a tissue on our bedside table and wiped the still obvious wet stains in her chin when she went down on me earlier. Shucks... All of that came from me... 😮


Her hand fumbled on the table and took the photo that her friend Jackson gave to her while we were in the High School Reunion last night. I snatched it from her hand and took it while smiling playfully.


This photo deserves the best spot in our house.


"I still can't believe it... This..." I traced her outline in the photo, she copied me and traced mine. It was taken after they won the soccer championship beating our school team. Their backs were facing the bleachers when the photo was taken.


There in the background was me, sitting on the bleachers with my group. Luna - who hosted the event that's why I was there because we were supposed to support her, but I was late since I came from the library to finish my student assistant duty-, Vic who was trying to yell at Sulli, and Sulli who was laughing with open. I was laughing too that time because of whatever Sulli said, I think we were ganging up on Vic that day.


I never had the chance to watch the game and arrived there after the awarding ceremony. Not really interested that's why, but still....


That one magical moment that fate formulated.


If I listened to Sulli that day and ditch my duty at the library so I can join them and watch the game, maybe Amber and I would have met. Although it's a 1 is to 100 chance of meeting each other that day if I didn't came late.


And if only she turned her head and looked at the bleachers, maybe she would have seen me.


Maybe our eyes would have met that day and our story would have start that early.


But fate said No. It's too early...


The two of you should grow up first and everything you did in your young adult life will lead the two of you to each other at the end.


"I also can't believe it but it's true. Legit as a medical certificate." I giggled on what she said, caressing my belly.


"You look so beautiful on this picture... I wish I would have met you back then... Turned my head on your direction and see you. But thinking about it, maybe you'll just snob me and even look at me like I'm some kind of weirdo."


"Why would you say that?"


"Of course you'll be weirded out. Especially if you find out I am a girl." I laughed softly at her sticking my finger in her nose.


"Actually.... That was the time when I saw Jess and Yuri banging each other on unnie's room. So I'm kinda not weirded out on that thing... "


"You mean you're already confused with yourself that time?!"


I nodded and stared at her adorable smile in the picture. "I wasn't attracted to anyone especially boys. Maybe if we met back then I would have confirmed what I am. And I'm busy studying.."


"Then that one, I went to Yonsei and you were planning to go there too. If you weren't sent to California, we would have met in Yonsei and maybe shared a dorm room."


"I know idiot... It's really funny. Looks like Mr. Fate doesn't want us to meet that easy back then. Maybe because you're such a player."


"Babe... We talked about this last night..." I giggled again and pinched her cheeks.


"Kore..."


Amber's phone alarm blasted indicating it's already 4:30 in the morning. She usually wakes up by this time so she'll leave the house by 6:00 am.


"Babe that's your alarm..." I whispered at her. She chuckled at me and took her phone on the bedside table turning it off.


"I'll just go to the hospital by lunchtime.. I want to sleep first babe..." she reached for my baby bump and peppered it with kisses. "How are you holding there buddy? Hope you didn't see anything earlier hehehe... Appa made sure you weren't bothered over there. Your Mom screamed again... Isn't Appa amazing?!" The last words she hissed on my belly grinning like a devil.


"What the... Appa!!" I feel like I'm blushing in embarassment. "Juno don't listen to your Appa!"


Soft laughter filled the room and I can see from her eyes how happy she is with our life. I am too, happiness and contentment visible in our eyes.


Her second Life.... She said the Heavens gave her a chance to be with us and she's not going to waste every second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter