Electrodes - 31

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a short chapter chingus! See you all tomorrow! 

Bless you! ✌😁

-------

 

 

 

"Dr. Jung, all I can tell you is be careful. I've made some analysis on his behavior since that day he pulled that failed proposal to you at the lobby..." Dr. Do tapped his fingers on the table and sighed. "His behavior can turn for the worst, especially now that he saw how the President favors Dr. Liu."


Luna and I looked at each other, worry evident on our faces. Do I have to intervene now and ask the hospital management to make an investigation about Dr. Kang's strange behavior?


Dr. Do returned the note that Dr. Kang left and clasped his hands on the table, looking gravely serious. He tipped his glasses on his nose and blew air from his mouth and shook his head. "Dr. Jung, I advise you to bring this up to the Management. In that way they can check on Dr. Kang's behavior and investigate further."


I sighed then folded the note stuffing it inside my bag. "Kyungsoo... what if they don't do something again? Remember the incident when he slashed my tires? It was proven with that CCTV footage but they let him get away with it. They only gave him a suspension."


"Maybe you have to use the power of the President this time Soojung.." Luna said and stood up just to pace in front of us.


"She's right Dr. Jung or else, it might be too late. Obsessions like this is not easy to break. This is not like those what high schoolers do because it's a phase. What he has for you is something dangerous, especially when he mentioned 'Death'."


Maybe I should stay in Cheong Wa Dae for the meantime. It's for the better especially now that I know he lurks around my neighborhood. I can't be so sure...


What if he quietly enters my unit and do something bad to me and Amber?! The way he looked at Amber earlier is full of hatred and resentment. It's a good decision to give security details to Amber too but with a Psycho on the loose, it's not enough.


"Dr. Jung, my advice is bring this matter to the Management and don't stay in your unit alone. With that kind of obsession, we don't know what else he can do. If possible, stay in Cheong Wa Dae until the matter is resolved."


I nodded at Kyungsoo then Luna stopped in front of me and spoke clearly. "You have to move tonight at the residence Soojung-ah. Tell the President about this matter after the meeting, especially now that the Chairman is here. This is a serious matter your father will quickly resolve."


There was a knock on the door and it opened, revealing P2. He bowed at me and spoke "Dr. Jung, the meeting has ended. Ummm... There was a slight commotion in the meeting room.."


"What happened?" I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.


"They were discussing the case of a patient that Dr. Liu saved before, the one who Dr. Kang left? It seems the Chairman didn't know anything about Dr. Kang's malpractices. They want you in the meeting room now Dr. Jung, they need your side about the incident earlier at the café. Dr. Liu mentioned it to the Board and the Chairman."


Oh my God...


This is it.


"Thank you for your advice Kyungsoo, I'll see you around." I bowed at him said goodbye with Luna.

 

--------

 

Samchon and P2 escorted me and Luna to the Board room. When we arrived, Dad's PSS detail opened the door and revealed a very furious Dr. Kang being restrained by the security in a corner.


I quickly went inside and saw Amber being treated by Dr. Lee. Her lips was bleeding and her cheeks was red. What the hell happened?! I rushed to her side forgetting all the people inside.


"Am! What happened!?"


"Dr. Kang there suddenly approached Amber and caught her off guard, landing a punch on her face. Luckily no facial bones are damaged, I think. We still have to check it later." Dr. Soo Man said and gave me the cotton to dab on Amber's lips.


"Soojung, Amber said that Dr. Kang was stalking you since you we're in San Francisco. Is that true?" Amber squeezed my hand encouraging that I should say it. I nodded at Dad and pulled the letter inside my bag.


"He also followed me this morning Dad... My security details saw him inside the café where me and my friends are hanging out. He gave this letter to me through the waiter." I gave the letter to Dad for him to read.


I saw Dad's jaw tighten, his brows in disarray while reading the note. He took a deep breath and showed it to Chairman Kang who also took his time to read it. His eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head, disappointed on what he is reading.


"Mr. Chairman, I filed a complaint about him last year about the incident where he lashed all the tires of my car. He was only slapped with a 5 days suspension. Now I'm filing a complaint again about his behavior. This is not normal anymore, he has to get help Chairman Park."


We looked at Dr. Kang's way and saw him glaring murderously at Amber, trying desperately to push the security holding him. One of the bodyguards placed a cable tie on his wrist to restrain him.


Chairman Kang was so embarassed with what his nephew has done. I feel pity for him but he has to face the consequences of his actions. He needs proper medical care, he can still fight the demons inside him I'm sure.


"Mr. President, I'm very sorry for my nephew's behavior. I didn't know he was acting like this. No one has informed me about the case filed against him by Dr. Jung. Again I apologize for this. I will talk to his parents about his behavior and will convince them to put him in proper care."


Dad just nodded his head lightly and checked on me. "Soojung, are you okay?"


"I'm okay Dad.."


"Chairman Park, if Dr. Kang will continue to be like this I will have to file a formal compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter