Electrodes - 41

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Our update for today! 

Thank you to all our subscribers!

Peace yow! ✌

-----------

Jessica's POV

 

I was having my sweet time lying on our bed, cradling my pillow. Today is Yuri's rest day that's why she took the liberty to take care of our little Yoona.


Finally.... Sweet time alone.


It's not that I don't love taking care of my baby...I love being with Yoona, everyday with her is a fun and fulfilling day. Her wide smiles and coos, kicking her legs and her brave attempts to stand up... Being a mother is really a life changing experience.


But mommy needs to have her alone time too.


That's where Yuri enters ahahahaha....


When it's her rest day, she takes care of Yoona and lets me do all I want. I can sleep longer, soak in the tub for hours, have my pedicure...


My sweet time was momentarily cut off when my cellphone rang.


Who the hell is it?! Aisssh!


I took the cellphone from the bedside table and saw Soojung's face showing in the screen. My brows furrowed on the sudden disturbance made by the preggy monster.


"Yoboseo~ this is Dr. Jung Sooyeon speaking~..."


"UNNIEEEEEEE~~~....."


Oh.. sudden aegyo... I know this attack.


She needs something.


"Yah! Soojung-ah... Why are you calling so early in the morning?! I'm still sleeping!"


"Unnieeeeee~~~ Bogoshipo~~..."


"You need something, spill it out." She giggled on the other line and i heard Amber in the background laughing. We're in loudspeaker I believe.


"Hey Jess! What's up?" My sister in-law barked at the other line.


"Well I was supposed to roll like a lazy burrito in our bed when you two cheesy doctors called, your best friend is with Yoona at the garden..." I stopped my monologue when I heard a squeal from Soojung on the other line.


"Daddy!~ Don't!~"


"Ssshhhh! Jess will hear you..." It was followed by giggles and noisy kisses.

 


DADDY!!!?

 


I can't believe i'm hearing that from my own sister's mouth! The way she said it was so flirty my goodness!


These two.... Aissshhh... I don't know what to do anymore.


"Ehem... Tell me I didn't heard you call her Daddy."


"I wasn't saying anything unnie...."


"You said 'Daddy! Don't!' Soojung I heard it." Don't deny it!


"I didn't. Did I call you Daddy Am?"


"No-no...."


"See unnie... Nevermind. I called because I need to ask a favor unnie~..." Oh she's back again.


"Yah! What do you want?"


Erase some unwanted thoughts Sooyeon...


Waaahhhh! I won't look at that memes again on the internet! Those 'Daddy' memes are poisoning my thoughts! Tsss!

 

 


I even accidentally called Yuri 'Daddy' last night while we were having . She stopped on what she's doing and suddenly burst into laughter rolling in our bed.


"Unnie~... Can you go here at the hospital today? I don't have anyone with me..." My ears suddenly perk upon hearing the word hospital.


Is she going to give birth today?!


She didn't told us much earlier!!!


"Y-Yah!!! Are you giving birth today!?" I have to tell Mom and Dad!


"Not yet... I think. Ahahahaha..."


"Crazy nerd! I'll be there in 30 minutes! Wait for me! You, Amber! Why didn't you tell us earlier!!"


"Relax Jess, we just did an early admission. Her cervix isn't dilated yet. Doc Soo will check later... We'll wait for you here Unnie. Bye!"


"Yah!"


"Bye unnie! See you later! And please, stop looking at those Daddy memes in the internet... " She giggled then the line was cut.


WHAT THE HELL!!!!?


"KWON YURI!!"


I hurriedly stood up from the bed and changed my clothes in our walk in closet. I need to tell Mom and Dad about Soojung, obviously the elders doesn't know about it because Mom is not freaking out.


After checking myself in the full body mirror, I took my bag and went out of our room making my way downstairs to the living area. From the top of the stairs I can see Dad was playing with Yoona who was on her baby seat. Yuri was sipping coffee while her eyes is on our daughter.


I called Dad while I was going down the stairs. "Daddy!"


"Yes?!"


"Yes?"


What the hell?! Why are you answering Kwon Yuri?!


Both of them turned to me when they answered with wonder on their eyes why I was yelling.


All I can do is stop on the stairs and slap my forehead.


Of all words Sooyeon... .


I glared at Yuri and she finally understood what happened. I was blushing madly while she's looking at me, biting her lips not to laugh loudly and roll in the floor.


"Yes Hon, why are you calling Dad?" She asked just to mask her mistake. I made an annoyed face on her and flipped my hair.


"Sooyeon what's the problem? You look like a mad woman yelling there.."


"Dad, Soojung and Amber called me a while ago. They're already at the hospital!"


Dad stopped and thought for a while "Oh. Is it today? Soojung's admission?'


My brows furrowed. Am I the only who doesn't know it?


"So you know about it Dad?!"


"Yes... Amber told me about it the other day. She said it's better because in time that Soojung's ready to give birth, she's just going to be wheeled in on the Delivery room easier."


My wife butted in "They don't want the same scenario... You know, when you were about to give birth to Yoona. Rushing you to the hospital with security escorts and media waiting for you outside the hospital."


Oh.


The two wants it easy.


Wow... Good planning.


"I think tomorrow is Soojung's due date that's why they are already there. Go, help your sister. Then give us a call when it's time, we will just be here waiting." Dad smiled at me and patted my head like a kid.


I nodded at Dad smiling, then bowed at him. My sister needs all the support she can get on this pregnancy and I will not let her down.


I kissed Yuri goodbye and Yoona too, they escorted me to the driveway where the car is waiting.


"Call me when you get there Hon... Love you!" Yuri tried to kiss me but was met with my palm. I haven't forgotten what she did earlier.


"Umm! Why did you answer when I called Daddy?! I'll skin you alive, really."


"Sorry! I think I still have a hangover..." She whispered at me in a low voice giggling.


"Whatever.." I rolled my eyes on her and turned to our daughter "Be a good girl Yoona, Mommy will just go to Aunt Soojung. You will have a playmate by tomorrow I think. Kiss Mommy..." Yoona giggled cutely when I kiss her repeatedly.

 

 


There was this road accident again occuring, some cars bumped into each other then hit the large truck. We're still 30 minutes away from the hospital and my patience is running thin.


I don't like traffic, it ticks me off. I asked my security detail to check what's happening outside, he went back after 5 minutes and told me there are already police and paramedics on the site. They just have to clean the blocked road so cars can enter again.


Darn... This is so frustrating. I hope those involved in the accident are okay.


I sighed and took my phone to scroll on some pictures of Yoona. This is my habit whenever I'm bored, scroll Yoona's overflowing photos in my gallery.


My eyes darted on a gallery folder with a label 'siblings'. I opened it and my photos together with Yun-ho Oppa and Soojung showed on the screen.


How time flies so fast...


I scrolled on the early photos and giggled seeing our photo in Soojung's graduation in California. She was smiling like a kid while Oppa and I sandwich her in the middle. Mom was the one who took it when I gave her my phone.


You really are a grown up woman now Soojung... I never thought you'll have this kind of life. Marriage, kids...


You were always the different one on the three of us. Always doing what you want, doesn't care about anyone will say.


I remember before when I visited you in San Francisco.. we were in a ballpark that you frequent when I asked you why it seems you don't have any interest in men.. or women.


You laughed at me incredibly for a minute making me mad at you.


"Unnie..." You grinned and brushed your hair aside and I thought to myself, my sister is more beautiful than I... . "Relationships... It's not for me. Love is a very complicated thing and I'm not hellbent on entering one right now. All I want is to finish my studies and start my profession. I'd rather hold a patient's heart than let someone hold my heart and drop it, breaking it to pieces."


Your eyes were telling the truth, hearing you say it made me realize how hard it was for you when you found out about Dad's infidelity. Your faith in love and relationship took a backseat.


"But what if you find that one person who wakes up your interest Soojung, are you going to go for it?"


You bit your lips and stared at the blue sky smiling. "Then such a lucky person to get my interest... Whoever that is, that person is crazy enough to catch me. And if my heart says 'That's the person fate chose for you..' we might as well end up together."


She used 'person' and not indicating any genders. Is she....


"Soojung... Are you gay?" I asked her. She didn't flinch, didn't even got mad.


She sighed and smiled at me "All I can say unnie is, I don't have any interest in guys except Gong Yoo and Johnny Depp of course." I flicked her forehead laughing with her.


"But do you like girls?"


She thought for a while then bited her lips again. "You know unnie, it's weird. I think I'm interested in androgynous looks... Seeing Lea Seydoux on that movie and Ruby Rose makes me bite my lips and admire them."


"Hmmm.... So that's the style you like?"


"Maybe.." she winked at me and stood up clutching her basketball dribbling it. Who would have thought this fine specimen in front of me, wearing black tights and denim shorts and a white shirt can play basketball like that and still be girly.


Maybe... Hmmm.... A bulb suddenly light up in my head. I think I know someone who will take your interest.


Androgynous looks, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter