Electrodes - 15

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for tonight! I'm posting this early hehehe... 

Thank you to all our subscribers and to those who upvoted the story thank you very much. 

Warning: Some sensitive scenes not advisable to minors. Not , not hard core. Just some teasing 😉

Subscribe, comment, holler! 

Peace yow! ✌

 

--------

 

"Soojung-ah, you disappeared yesterday after your shift. Where did you go?" Unnie and I are seating on the row of seats outside the O.R. resting. We just finished my last surgery for the day and she was my anesthesiologist.


I smiled at unnie leaning my back on the wall, thinking of what to say. "Just took a nap... That's all."


How will I tell her I disappeared because I went to my secret hiding place and snuggled with her secret girlfriend/soon-to-be sister-in-law's best friend?


It's not that I don't trust unnie... Amber and I talked about it and we both agreed not to tell anything as of now to our friends and my sister. It has been a month since we're seeing each other inside that room.


How hard is it to control ourselves whenever we will see each other on our weekly hospital meetings?


Very, very, hard.


The first two weeks we decided to stay on our usual seats, away from one another but checking each other. I see some female doctors trying to talk to her, obviously wanting her attention but she, she does it the professional way. No more flirting, just normal intellectual conversations that I hear. After that she'll excuse herself. Very good llama or else no snuggle and kisses for her after.


On the 3rd and 4th week we finally sat beside each other as we agreed. Some of the doctors were wondering why we are seating together. I brushed them off saying there's nothing wrong about it. They are already used to see the two of us bickering that's why they were surprised to see us not talking or fighting.


They didn't know that under the table, our hands are intertwined while listening to the President talk about the updates on the hospital system.


I love holding her hands. Not only it's talented - obviously my girl is a talented surgeon and knowledgeable, it's also smooth. Her fingers are... long...and slender. And what's great about it, is it fits with mine perfectly. Every gaps of her hands is like specially made to mold with mine.


We still do the bumping shoulders kind of skinship and some bickering, feet stomping whenever we will see each other at the hallway or at the lounge. Some of our colleagues think it's cute and funny like always.


What they didn't know is a few hours after that, the two of us are already snoring inside the locked On-call room hugging each other like hanging on to our dear lives.


"I heard you always take a nap on the On-call room at the 5th floor..." My eyebrows furrowed when unnie suddenly blurted it out of the blue.


Are we busted?


Should I say the truth and ask for her guidance? Or should I lie and continue on lying to everyone we love.

Should I say, 'Unnie... I sleep with Amber after every shift and time we can make. We're together now!' 


Soojung... She's not asking about you and your idiot. She's just stating that you always take a nap there.


Yeah... There's nothing wrong in answering her... Just think of something..


I chuckled and took off the rubber band on my hair letting my hair flow in my shoulders. Actually, I did it to cover my face a little. So she wouldn't see if I'm blushing hehehe...


"Yup, it's safe napping there. It's just near Luna's station and the bed and room is comfy. Kim Samchon always accompanies me, he stays at the seats near the room." And also delivers food for me and my girlfriend whenever we have our sleeping marathons after long hours of surgery.


She slowly nodded her head while staring at the ceiling leaning her back too on the wall. "Your office is at the third floor... I know there's a room near your office. Why not use that?" Aissshhh! Unnie!?


"Ummm...well.." I played with my hair twirling it, but the truth is I'm trying to cover my face. "Like I told y-you... It's safe there. Haven't you tried napping there? You should!" Way to go Soojung! You even invited your sister! Where are you going to place her?! At the top bed?!


Unnie's shoulders started to move, soon I can hear a faint laugh coming from her. "Hahahaha!! Hahahahahaha!!!"


What now? She's going crazy because of her wedding next week?


Oh. I totally forgot about that.


The wedding is next week.


I reached for unnie's hand and called her. "Unnie..."


"Ne Soojung-ah.."


"Do you really have to proceed with this wedding? I mean... Why not elope with Yuri unnie like the two of you planned before? Remember? When she went for a vacation at Boston to visit you."


"Haha... Soojung-ah! It's too late! We can't..." Sadness was evident on her voice when she said it.


Why the hell they can't? It's not too late...


"Unnie... Do you really love Yuri unnie?" She turned her head, looking at me like I just told her the lamest joke ever. "Do I have to answer that question Jung Soojung?! Yes! I love her! With all my heart and my life..." The passion on her words melting my heart. Her eyes speaks of truth, at the same time, fear. "But you know what will happen if Dad finds out that his 2 children is inlove with their best friends who unluckily, are siblings.


Damn... It's 3 children now Mr. President. Count me in!


"Yeah I know unnie... There's a possibility of being disowned and be branded as someone who brought shame to our family. But think about it... At situations like this, I'm sure Dad won't let any news leak in the press. He cares about his image... If he and his staff will play their cards well, the 4 of you can get out of that stupid wedding without much fuss."


She stared at me, thinking about what I suggested. I just want to help them because what they are doing is something outrageous. It's a farce more complicated than SM Entertainment's contract dating between their idols. Sulli told me that the fans shouldn't believe anything that the labels say when it comes to releasing statements of idols dating unless the person's involved themselves confirm it. She is a top actress, she knows it well.


"Are you saying the 4 of us ditch the wedding and get married with our respective partners secretly?" She covered her face with her hair cap rubbing her face in frustration. "It's too late! It's just a week before the wedding! All is set... How can we not push through with it. Tell me...how.."


All I can do is pull her to my arms and hug her tight. Mianhe unnie...


"Do you think I don't dream of just running away from everything and start my life with Yuri? I am! I always dream about it... Yuri too. But it's just too complicated..."


I sighed and rubbed her back affectionately "You know what's stupid? You and Yuri not eloping before. Now look what happened!!? Yun-ho and JJ Oppa are suffering too!" She laughed sadly and broke our hug.


Jess looked at me and smiled "I know Soojung-ah... It was stupid. And we regret not doing the great escape until now."


We hugged each other, my hand patting her head. I would like to help you and Yuri unnie... But what can I do? Here I am and i can't even shout to the whole nation that I'm in a snuggle relationship with Amber!

 

 

"Hey... What's going on here? Is it 'Hug-your-sister Day' today? " It was Yuri unnie talking and when unnie broke our hug, I saw Amber behind her winking at me. God! Not now you y idiot!

 

Or else I'll squeal and blow our cover!


I raised my eyebrows at her and her face suddenly produce a sad puppy look scratching her neck.


Yuri unnie sat beside Jess and draped her arm over my sisters shoulders "Hon... Are you thinking about that stupid wedding again?! I told you not to think about it. It only ruins your mood." Unnie placed her head on Yuri's shoulder sighing.


They are a wonderful couple... I want them to be together. But how?


Amber sat beside Yuri unnie, sandwiching the star crossed lovers. She waved at me and greeted "Hey Dr. Jung... Looking...umm..."


"Looking what?!" Say it..!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter