Electrodes - 26

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hehehe... I heard some of you asking for an update. Here you go guys! See you all tomorrow! 

Peace yow! ✌

------

 

 

"Babe...do I really have to go with you inside? I can wait here at the gate...really.." I almost crack in laughter seeing Amber's anxious face while ruffling her short hair. The car just entered the gate and is now rounding the corner going to the main house.


"Babe, that's the Cheongwadae Sarangchae..." I tried diverting her attention and anxiousness pointing at the building in the front. "Then that's the Phoenix statue.." I pointed again taking a glance at her pouting face.


Sigh. The Llama is anxious. What the hell was unnie planning? I thought Dad doesn't know anything about the trip... And now here we are being summoned straight from the airport.


If I'm not wrong, maybe Dad already knew about our relationship, that is, if his intelligence is good in scouting informations. I cupped her cheeks making her face me, and kissed the tip of her nose taking away the anxiousness on her face.


"Hey... Relax. It's just Mom and Dad."


"Soojung. If your Mom and Dad are just ordinary persons, I will still be nervous but not this hell a lot of nervous! Babe!... Soojung-ah.... Aisssh..." She buried her face on my shoulder whining. I heard a chuckle from P2 and P1 earning a glare from me.


"Maybe they just want to eat breakfast... with us. Jess and Yuri are there so don't be scared Am... my parents won't eat you." I tried to make it a joke but it's no use. Anxiousness, jetlag, sleepiness all rolled into one. Great. "Come here..." I placed her head on my lap caressing it, then rubbing her back to calm her breathing.


"Babe..." She mumbled in my lap and held one of my hand. "Don't let go later..."


Aigoooooo..such a kid..


"Maybe I should be the one to tell that line to you.." she kissed the back of my hand and sat straight facing me. "You know I won't." I brush her hair to the side and straightened her jacket making sure she looks okay.


"There you go, you look ready to face the President...this early in the morning." I smiled at her brushing the invisible dirt on her cheek.


I don't like this... They could have wait a little, made us rest first before confronting us. Or maybe Dad could have just confronted me first, I'll listen to him and explain everything. If he won't accept what I am then maybe it's just the way it is. But he can't make me do what he wants.


The car stopped in front of the steps leading to the door. I saw Unnie and Yuri standing at the top of the steps talking. Sighing, I gave Amber a peck on the lips, and looked at her face.


"I love you idiot..." She connected our foreheads smiling at me and took a deep breath.


"I love you too...Soojung." the car door opened indicating that we should go out now. "Let's go my lady.."


Amber went out of the car first then helped me go out, Fluffy jumped from the car and ran on the steps of the hall happily his tongue sticking out. Looks like my dog misses the place more than I miss it.


I wonder where's Mom and Dad... They normally wakes up by 6:00 am with Mom supervising the cooking of breakfast in the kitchen with the chef, she still oversees the food that Dad eat. I learned about it when I first stayed here for a week after arriving from San Francisco.


Maybe Dad is at his office... Starting his work. He always does that, he'll only go to the dining area when the food is ready. After that he'll return to his office, meet some ministers for a meeting, go to places he is needed.


"Soojung-ah! Welcome back!" Unnie greeted us with a wide smile on her face. I returned it with a tired smile then she hugged me.


"Hey unnie... How's your trip the other day?" I broke our hug and went to Yuri unnie to hug her too.


"It was.. okay. We were escorted too going here when we arrived." My eyebrow raised on what I heard. So maybe it's true...


"Hey Am... Still jet-lagged?" Unnie asked my girlfriend and answered with a smile.


"A little but I can bear it. Soojung and i slept the entire flight." She and Yuri hugged each other, then Amber whispered in Yuri unnie's ear making me giggle. "Hey Mrs. Kwon-Jung...hehehe..."


"Bastard... aisshhhh! It's Kwon! Jessica will also use Kwon!" She hissed at my girlfriend quietly. Unnie rolled her eyes and pulled me inside the residence. "We're still talking about it Amber...but it will definitely be Kwon-Jung.." she smirked at Yuri unnie. 

 

"Noooo! Kwon! It's Kwon! And you'll use Jung-Kwon...definitely Jung-Kwon.." Yuri unnie pouted shamelessly making us laugh quietly.


The residence staffs were bowing at us when we arrived, their eyes on Amber, especially the women butlers who were squealing when they saw her. Who wouldn't squeal when you see Amber brushing her hair back with her fingers smiling while talking to Yuri unnie. I suddenly felt possessive and stopped on my tracks, then pulled Amber's arm clinging mine on it.


"Soojung... They are watching..."


"So?! Shut up and just walk... I don't like them looking at you."


"Huh? Who?"


"Those girls! They we're squealing when they saw you!" I hissed at her pouting. She rolled her eyes on me cutely and we followed Jess and Yuri on the President's office.


She was just watching me amusely as I pout and furrowed my eyebrows, and throw cold, deadly glances at those women making them return to their post. One thing that I don't like is girls looking at Amber, it's enough that all of those nurses and interns are fangirling over her.. but God! Not here in Cheong Wa Dae too!


We were welcomed by Mr. Choi, Dad's Chief of Staff and long time confidant. He bowed at us with a greeting. "Welcome home Dr. Jung, Dr. Liu... The President is inside his office waiting..."


"Thank you Mr. Choi, it's nice to see you again. How was your daughter?"


"She's doing good now Dr. Jung eversince you treated her. She's planning to go back to school after finishing her therapy and making sure that she's gonna be okay." I smiled at him, happy to hear that his daughter is doing good. His daughter was suffering from Cardiomyopathy at its worst stage, we were able to find a donor and conducted a successful heart transplant, she was my very first patient when I started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter