Electrodes - 42 END

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here is our update for today. Forgive the cheesiness included, it was needed in the story. 

I would like to thank all the members of this community who subscribed. All of you are the reason why I write this KryBer stories. Thank you for the love. 

This will be the last chapter. Again, thank you very much chingus.

Till our next story!

Peace yow!! ✌

------------


 

"Aigooo~~..."


"Juno-ahhh~... Look here buddy..."


"Liu Junmyeon~..."


"Kyeopta!"


Our son already turned 6 months today and at that age, his Grandpas and Grandmas are so inlove with him. His gummy smile and giggles makes them crazy.


We also decided to give him Junmyeon as his Korean name and he seems to love it. He has these cute little dimples on his cheeks whenever he smiles and his eyes are like mine, cat like.


The first time i fed him after giving birth, I felt this overwhelming feeling inside me like my heart will burst from so much happiness. I literally cried while I'm feeding him, alarming Amber.


I told her I'm just so happy to finally hold our miracle in my arms. Remembering the day I was reviving Amber in that operating table. I felt that he was one of the reasons why his Appa survived.


He was such a milk monster and only cries when he's hungry. I was feeding him every two hours that's why he's so big and chubby now. It wasn't fat, he was meaty! He's a strong baby because of Mommy's milk, but his Appa is trying to compete with him.


Juno was already 4-months old when my idiot suddenly asked one night if she can have a taste of Juno's milk. He earned a smack on her head and a pinch on her sides because of that.


She said she met Little Dani's Appa at the café when she went there one morning to buy my favorite bread. They had a chat and she invited her to the CrossFit gym she has been going to.


Amber has casually dropped that I just gave birth months ago and feeding Juno. The music producer suggested to Amber she should try my milk because it's good for the body. She told my idiot that her wife let her some milk and it taste good. That she helped her wife when she was lactating and producing so much milk that it hurts her wife's .


So yeah, my Dr. Liu casually asked me that night if she can taste it. That's why she earned that head smack. I told her that she'll drain me if I let her, especially that she's a *ehem* great *ehem* er *ehem*.


I forgot about it up until one day, when Juno was already 5 months. My was a little heavy because of the milk it's producing. I only let Juno drink on the right side and never on the left. To relieve the soreness and heaviness, I use the pump we bought so that we can store it on the milk fridge.


But it isn't enough, because the more I emptied my , the more my brain sends signals to produce more. That's where Amber enters.


When we know that Juno had enough, it's her turn to feed.


Yes, I know. It's weird.


But it's more acceptable than using that pump. It kinda hurts my ... At least when it's Amber the milk, it's gentle and no milk is wasted.


They say when you feed your child, it creates a bond between you and your baby. In our case, I not only create a bond with our son, I also create a bond with my wife because of what she's doing.


It was funny at first seeing her looking weird before doing it. She almost backed out but I told her it really hurts that's why she obliged.


Long story short, the idiot enjoyed it. And has been feeding on me when I needed to unload.


After that milk drinking session and knowing that Juno is already asleep, it went on to become a full make out session and having again after months of not doing it.


Gosh... It was so good.. I miss her terribly that's why I asked her for more and we shared back to back Llama Goodness in the middle of the day.

 

 

 

 

"Soojung-ah, do you plan on giving Juno a sibling?" Unnie asked me out of nowhere. We watch as Papa Liu cradle Juno on his arms and Dad waving the rattle in front of my son's face.


Dad looks so funny doing it hehe...


"I don't know... Amber and I haven't talk about it. We're still busy with Juno so maybe I'll pass unnie."


I took a bite of the churros she brought and sipped my milk. Milk is my substitute for coffee that I miss so much! But because I'm still feeding, I don't dare drink.


"I really love this churros unnie..." I dipped it on the vanilla ice cream that was on the bowl and took a bite again. Hmmm maa!


"I know, that's why I bought it for you. Where's Amber?"


"She went to the hospital to check a patient. She'll be back later because we're having dinner outside.." I answered her looking like an excited teenager.


It's always like this when we go out for dinners just the two of us. She never gets tired of bringing me to places that is important for her and I do too. We do it weekly and asked Mom and Dad to take care of Juno until we get back from our date.


It all started when I unconsciously blurted out while watching TV that I miss eating Samgyupsal and Tteokbokki at the Barbecue house near our old High School.


She was playing her violin then for Juno, our son responding to the melody she plays especially the happy ones. The kid can't stop squealing and wiggling his legs.


I told her how the four of us, - Vic, Luna, Sulli, and me will hang out there after group practice and eat a lot of beef.

 


Flashback.....


"The Kimchi Jjigae there was so delicious babe... I'm telling you, you'll like it! Galbi... yum. The meat is so tender it melts in your mouth. Awww.... I miss High School.." I pouted. Juno cried meaning he is hungry that's why I scooped my son from the bed and into my arms then lifted my shirt to feed him. She stopped playing and took off Juno's socks changing it to a new one.


I continued on watching TV while feeding Juno when I felt someone watching me. It was Amber just staring at my face with a silly grin on her lips.


"Yah! What's happening to you?" I arched my brows at her earning a chuckle from her cute mouth.


She shook her head and lay down beside my lap and continued on staring at me. Weird.


"Ummm... D-do y-you want t-to feed too babe?" I blushed at what I said making her laughed softly at me. Instead of getting annoyed, I find it cute of her laughing like that.


"Silly girl.. No Soojung, thanks for offering but I'm too full to drink milk tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning.." she winked at me making me laugh and pinch her cheeks.


"Idiot..."


"I know..~"


"Clumsy idiot..."


"Yes I am Dr. Jung~.."


"That's why I love you Dr. Liu~.."


Juno suddenly giggled from my chest and i saw him looking back at me with a cute smile.


"Are you finish Honey? Who's the cutest, chubbiest baby in Seoul?~ chu chu chu~..saranghae Juno-ah~..." I peppered him with kisses eliciting giggles from him.


Amber placed her head on my lap while I pat Juno's back for him to burp. He released a loud burp making us laugh. The milk monster is satisfied now. I gave him to Amber placing him on top of her.

 

She lifted him above her and played with Juno. They look so cute especially Juno who was giving his wide gummy smiles. And Amber's laugh is music to my ears.


The two most important persons in my life.


"Is the Tteukboki at that Barbecue place delicious?" She asked while playing with Juno.


"Yes! Oh God! It was delicious babe! You got to try it. I'm craving for it now.. arrgh!"


"Oh... Okay. Don't worry babe I'll go there to buy it for you.." she smiled at me making my heart jump.

 


The next day, Vic called me to inform that our former High School is inviting us to sing again. It was for a benefit concert she said. Since it's Vic who asked me, I didn't think twice and said yes. I don't have any practice but we can make it work.


By afternoon, she sent a box containing our High School uniform of blazer and skirt with the necktie and white shirt. I was so amaze... It's been so long since I wore that uniform and it brings back memories of High School.


I told Amber about it and she said it's great. That we got to sing again in front of people and inspire them to take the paths we chose. We took Juno to our family home and asked Mom and Dad to take care of him since both Amber and I has some things to do.


Vic picked me up with the girls while Amber said goodbye to me and went to the hospital because there's an emergency. Gosh we all look like crazy teens wearing our uniforms again. We were squealing and taking a lot of selcas in Vic's car. Sulli even placed a ribbon on top of my hair like how I wear it before.


Stepping inside our school brought back memories of me walking in the hallways and spending my time inside the library. The days where I study so hard just to get in at Yonsei, the exams we take that Vic and I always dominates, Luna's hosting duties in every school related events, Sulli always strutting her on this hallway when she practice her modelling poses while the three of us laugh at her. It was all good memories.


The strange thing is, the school parking lot is empty. It means we're the only ones inside!


"Umm... Vic, I thought there's a gathering? Where's the people?" I asked her while we were walking inside. Luna and Sulli was arm in arm giggling and skipping ahead.


"We're going to the field, at the bleachers. Our audience is waiting for us there." She winked at me.


"Okayyyy..." Why do I feel like something weird is going to happen?


When we were about to go outside in the field, they suddenly stopped me and in an instant placed a scarf to cover my eyes.


"Yah! What's this?! Vic!"


"Soojung-ah, just relax. Don't ever take that blindfold, arasso?" The three of them giggled and guided me to the path.


I knew it. This is weird.


"Just let us guide you Soojung-ah... We were just wheeled in on this idea. Hehehe..." Luna told me and I instantly knew who thought of of this idea.


Since I'm blindfolded, I don't know where they took me. Then they let me sit on a ledge I think.


"Where are we girls?" I start to fidget my hands feeling nervous. I don't know why but I feel so nervous and excited with what's going on. I fumbled inside my blazer pocket and found my fidget spinner, playing with it while waiting for whatever is happening.


"Hey girls! Why aren't you answering me?! Are you making fun of me?! Come on!" I swiped my arms around me and found nothing.


What the hell is happening?!


"I'm taking off this blindfold now!"


I pulled the blindfold and saw that I was on the bleachers overlooking the field. This is where soccer matches is held.


Speaking of soccer matches, I think my eyes are tricking me.


I rubbed my eyes and opened it again.


Oh my God!!


Unbelievable!


I started laughing incredibly, looking at the person meters away from me standing at the field.


She was scratching her nape while smiling at me, looking adorable and handsome as always.


"Hey Dr. Jung! Why are you laughing?!"


"Amber!! What are you wearing?!"


"My soccer uniform..." She proudly grinned at me holding a ball.


"God it still fits you! You look hot!" I winked at her playfully earning a laugh from her too.


"Yah! Don't embarass me!"


"Should I join you there?"


She shook her head and gave me her charming smile that makes me go gaga over her. "Nope, stay there. I have something for you. But promise me, you won't laugh at me. Promise that Jung Soojung!"


"What if I don't keep my promise?" I smirked playfully at her teasing.


"Then you'll pay later at the school bathroom.."


What the...!?


"Byuntae!"


"I didn't say anything! It's your mind speaking! You really are a closet byuntae Jung Soojung hahaha!"


"Idiot! What now?! Your son is waiting for us!"


She smiled at me on the mention of our son and chuckled. "Tonight, you are 16 year old Jung Soojung and im 18 year old Amber Liu. Do you promise not to laugh?" She wriggled her eyebrows at me trying to tease me. I giggled at her playfulness and nodded. "Neee..."


She took a deep breath and fixed her hair. "So umm... This is something I thought about last night."


"While you were watching Juno feeding?"


"Yes that's right hehe.."

 

"While looking at my ?!?" 

 

"Well... Partly... Ahehehehe.... You know I love looking at your babies..." She grinned mischievously at me.


"I really thought you want some milk..." I mumbled low so she won't hear.


"Umm... Remember the photo that Jackson gave?"


"Y-yeah..." My heart suddenly beat erratically remembering it.


Is she recreating that scene?


"I kind of thought, what if I saw you that day? What if I turned around and saw you looking so beautiful and laughing on that bleachers? What will I do? That question lingers in my mind til now."


Aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter