Electrodes - 25

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Our update for today! I'm glad you enjoyed the previous chapter hehehe...

Thank you to all our subscribers! I'm working hard to give all of you a good story. 

Peace yow! ✌

-----

 

"Dr. Jung, your father awaits inside the office with your mother." I took a deep breath before stepping inside the President's office. Yuri was behind me keeping her cool, acting like she's okay. But she's not, I know her. The way she scratches her eyebrow means she's nervous as hell.


If Dad and Mom is inside this office, it means we are going to discuss a private family matter. With Yuri also invited, I'm having a hunch of what's going to happen... but I wish it isn't what I'm thinking.


I went inside the room, followed by Yuri. We bowed at them greeting in a respectful way.


"Good evening Mr. President... Mother..." I bowed at my parents not meeting my father's gaze.


"Good evening Sir... Auntie Jung.." Yuri bowed with grace and met my father's gaze, smiling. Good job Hon! Now prepare to be imprisoned on the stables.


He nodded at us while tapping his finger on the table. Mom and I envelop each other in a hug then hugged Yuri too.


"Sooyeon, Yuri, please take a seat." Mom gestured us on the leather couch, Yuri sitting far from me while I sat beside Mom. We still know how to keep it discreet even though we just got married secretly.


I cleared my throat waiting for my father's introduction speech. A speech that I know will go on for hours.


He stood up from his seat at the table and walked to the large window overlooking the lawn.


There was silence, a very heavy silence hanging in the air. Dad broke it first and asked me while his eyes are fixed outside.


"I was told you are coming back today from the US... A trip you didn't tell us... How come we weren't informed?"


"It was... A last minute trip Dad. I...I need to meet a friend from Harvard, Yuri accompanied me since she haven't been there." Shucks Jessica! What a lame excuse.


I gulp waiting for father's reply.


He turned to us surprising me inside. He has a smile on his face, although a small smile, but still it shows how glad he is to see me.


"So...how was Harvard Yuri?"


"Ah.. it was beautiful Mr. President. Now I know why Sooyeon loved the school, the facilities are superb and the quality of teaching is good. Dad was right." Yuri answered Dad cooly no hint of nervousness in her voice.


"Did the two of you explored the whole Boston area?" Mom asked sipping her coffee. I nodded my head smiling "Yes, we did Mom. The weather was good, perfect for a nice day to stroll."


"The food was also good!" Yuri added. "It's my first time to try eating Buttermilk Fried Chicken with waffles. The oyster, the lobster chowder was also good Mr. President."


"Did you try the Hot Chocolate at L.A. Burdick? It's the best hot chocolate I ever tasted." Dad said his eyes speaks the truth.


"Yes we did, we also tried the burger at Craigie on Main. It was fantastic! They also serve good wine which I really enjoyed."


I think I had a slip of mind, forgetting that my Oppa is hiding from my Dad. I was just too happy to share our trip to them that I forgot. It was the first time Dad showed interest to what I'm doing that's why I word vomit.


"Yun-ho Oppa got a little tipsy because we tried all their wine selections. We also tried their Appetizer that has an octopus freaking him out because he thought it was alive. I mean, he's older than me but he freaks out with a sight of an octopus tentacle. Hahaha! We were all laughing at him..." I was laughing softly covering my mouth, Yuri looking at me like she just heard a forbidden word. I slowly stopped laughing brushing my hair back.


.


Jessica Jung


You just told them where your brother is.


"That's nice Sooyeon... I'm glad you and Yuri enjoyed your trip. How was your brother? Is h-he okay?" I saw Dad's eyes full of concern and longing for the son who left him. Mom was holding my hands, squeezing it. Indicating that it's okay..


But what if he suddenly sends people out there and bring them home reluctantly? What if they hurt Oppa and Jae?


"D-dad... I..."


"I just want to know if your brother is o-okay... Are they okay? Do they eat healthy? Does his leg still hurts in cold weather? Are they still planning to go h-home?" Dad's worried expression makes me crumble. I took a glance at Yuri, asking her mentally if I should. She nodded at me.


There's no way I can rewind what I said earlier and erase it. I just hope I'm doing the right thing.


"They are o-okay Dad... Don't worry about Oppa, his knees are okay. They are living comfortably... That's all I can say." I purse my lips looking down on my hands. There you go Jessica, you just spilled the beans! Your brother will thank you someday for ruining his life.


What I heard next from Dad surprised me. Hearing words I didn't know I will hear from his mouth.


"That's okay... I'm glad they are okay, Yun-ho and Jaejoong. Are they married now? I hope not...because I want them to do it with your mother and I present."


"W-what did you s-say D-dad?"


"We would like them to do it on our presence...our family complete. It's not everyday that a Jung will get married... I-if they can wait, they can conduct the ceremony after my term." What the hell is happening?!


Is North Korea going to declare war??


Did Dad really said that?!


Does it mean he's accepting Yun-ho Oppa and Jaejoong??


I looked at Yuri and she too has a look on her face, confused and waiting for a punchline. That the President was just joking, that he wants them to be separated. But no...


"Sooyeon, your father and I have talked about your brother's relationship with Jaejoong. He's old enough to know what he wants to do with his life. The 3 of you are already old enough to decide." Mom said smiling at me. I don't know why but tears started to pool in my eyes, threatening to fall. Yuri was biting her lips, controlling what she is feeling.


Dad took a deep breath and stood from his seat and leveled his self in front of me brushing the tears in my eyes with his handkerchief. "Omo... Sooyeon is crying. I wonder why? Did Yuri copied your assignment again? I remembered seeing you crying one day, when you went home. You were in 1st grade, you said Yuri Kwon copied your assignment and she ruined your coloring book." I chuckled at what Dad said making me smile with tears in my eyes.


"Ahahahaha...I did not do that Uncle! Her coloring book was ruined because she smacked it repeatedly on my head! She even threw her crayon case at me! I had a bump on my forehead that day, and it was just the first day of school."


"It was the first day of school and you already assaulted the youngest daughter of your Uncle Yul. Your Uncle confronted me while we were in the assembly meeting, telling me Yuri had a bump in her head when she went home. Do you know what Yuri told him?" I looked at Yuri and she was thinking, then her eyes went wide embarassed at what i will hear.


"She told your Uncle Yul that she got the bump on her forehead because she accidentally hit herself with her pencil case. Tell me, isn't that adorable? I told him the truth and he laughed loudly about it, interrupting the session."


"Haha...ha.. Uncle...you don't have to ... Oh my God..." I laughed softly at Yuri's embarassed reaction scratching her eyebrow.


Should we tell them that we got married without their permission?


What if Dad reacts violently?


But with what he said earlier and based from how he looks at me right now, smiling sincerely, I think Dad is waiting for me to say something.


Forgive me Dad...


I took a deep breath brushing away the tears on my cheeks. I take a good look at Yuri and nodded at her, then held my parents hands looking at them.


"Dad, Mom... Yuri and I would like to say something important to both of you. I hope you forgive us, forgive me Dad..." Sniffling, I tried to get hold of myself but failed, as tears started to roll down on my face again. "Dad.... Mom...forgive me.." I broke down burying my face on my father's chest, his nice suit getting wet from guilty tears coming from my eyes.


I heard Yuri shuffling in her seat and when I looked at her, I saw her kneeling in front of Dad, bowing her head on the floor.


"Uncle Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter