Electrodes - 32

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! We have updates for tonight! Yup you read it right, updates! 

Thank you to all our subscribers who never gets tired waiting for the next chapter. 

Next chapter will be drop in an hour. 

Subscribe, comment, holler!

-------

 

 

"Amber! Be still! I'm fixing your hair... Stay still!" Jackie suddenly smacked my head with the hair brush. It hurts, by the nervousness I'm feeling right now is more stronger than her hit.


"Jack...I'm getting married...I'm getting married~!"


"I know Mei Mei... You are getting married! That's why be still so I can finish combing your hair!"


"Why do you have to comb my hair?! That's how it is styled, wind swept. Soojung loves my hair like the wind blew it." I took the brush from her hands and brush back my hair then parted it. "There you go! All done!"


I turned my gaze at Jackie and saw her looking at me with glassy eyes. My Jie Jie is crying?!


"Hey monkey! Don't cry... Look I'll brush it right for you.." she slapped my arms playfully while brushing the tear that dropped on her cheeks.

 

She rake her fingers on my hair styling it the way I like then sighed. I smiled at her amused at the tears that formed on her eyes. I know she's happy for me, she has always been a good sister and best friend. I'm really thankful that she and Soojung has a good relationship too.


"Jack, thank you for always being there for me. I love you Jack, thank you for accepting Soojung in our family." She smiled at me teary eyed, brushing off some invisible dirt on my white linen shirt. She looked at me from head to toe, proud of what I've become. I patted the white linen pants I'm wearing and smiled at her.


"I love you too Llama and I'm happy for you and Soojung. I'm sorry if I'm tearing up... Haha... My gosh.. I'm being emotional and I can't help it."


"Let's go Jack... My bride is waiting for me." We embraced each other smiling, knowing that whatever happens, I know Jack will be there for my family. I know she will love my future kids like her own.


As we go down the stairs, Dad and Mom welcomed us together with Yuri and Jess, Yun-Ho and Jaejoong. They were all smiling and hooting when they saw me, Yuri even took a picture of me with her phone.


"Amber! You look great!"


"Bwoah! You look like a normal person!"


"Dad!"


"My little Amber... You're a grown up now!"


"Mom!" I scratched my head on Dad and Mom's statements.


"Let's go outside we're going to start!" Jackie excitedly waved at us to proceed outside down the deck. She was the one who took care of all the arrangements for our simple ceremony.

 


With the help of Yun-ho, Yuri, and Jae plus the security details, they decorated the part of the beach in front of our deck. They placed some wooden arc overlooking the beach - my ever intelligent sister placed the arc on the location where she saw me and Soojung having *ehem* *ehem* that night - and chairs. Then some picnic tables and lights at the far side near our deck to be opened later at night time. We decided to conduct the ceremony at sunset because Soojung knows I love watching the sunset.


Uncle Soo Man flew from Seoul to join us in our special day. The Justice of the Peace who will conduct our ceremony is Mr. Robert Lee who is a good friend of Dad.


"Uncle Sooman! I'm glad you made it!"


He gave me a tight embrace and patted my back smiling widely. "You know I wouldn't miss this event for anything else. I'm a huge fan of your love story hahaha!"


"Well because you're one of the reason how we got together. If you didn't call her that day in the ECG room, our story wouldn't start."


All was set, some friends of Jackie will be playing the violin as requested by yours truly. All the PSS details are looking cool with their white linen shirts and khaki pants as ordered by the President so the ceremony won't look so formal. And gosh! They're in L.A. and in a beach, no need to wear that black outfits. They already searched the place keeping it safe in case some nutcase named Kang Minhyuk suddenly appears.


"We're going to start the ceremony, places please!" Jackie announced outside. Mom and Dad accompanied me to the arc where now I stand together with Yuri. My parents are already seated with Uncle Sooman in one row, Yun-ho and Jae at the other side. It was already 5:30 pm and the sun is starting to set.


"Amber, take care of Ddudungie. Make her happy..." I smiled at Yuri and she gave me a side hug. "I intend to, Yul. I will make her happy same as how she makes me happy."


Jessica appeared on the deck looking beautiful with her white beach dress proudly showing her baby bump. "Finally, they're here! Look at my wife, so pretty!" I shove Yuri playfully who is also wearing a simple cream colored beach dress that stops below the knee. All of us are in our laid back beach outfits wearing it comfortably.


Jackie gave the signal and her friends started playing Pachelbel's Canon to start the procession. I didn't really focus on how Jessica walked on the aisle, my focus was on the Goddess in white walking out of our deck.

 


My world stop the moment I saw her, like the waves of the sea freeze in time, all people around us stopped, the time stopped... her beauty knocking me off my feet.


Her simple white off shoulder beach dress accentuates her curves and made her look more amazing and goddess like. Her long, smooth hair that I love to bury my face in and just sniff the hell out of it flows freely in her shoulders with a flower crown on top. And her smile....


Soojung's smile fascinates me. Her smile is so precious I don't know how to describe it. It was so special that I'm recording it on my mind only to play it when the time comes I will reminisce this day.


My life, my air, my everything.


I remember before when I told myself I will never get married and end up like Uncle Soo Man. Now I'm eating my words. I met this wonderful person and I'm marrying her and I'm the happiest person today.


As soon as Jessica reached her seat, a different tune played making my brow arc in amusement. Soojung was grinning at me from the end of the aisle as the music I came to recognize was being played in violin making me chuckle.


It was Coldplay's 'Fix You', she always play the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter