Bonus 3 - The Princesses

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Just taking a break from Cell # 5 hehehe... Don't worry i'll update it tomorrow :)  I just can't let go of this scenario in my head with Dr. Jung and Dr. Liu because i miss them. 

 

Meet the new members of the family! XD

 

-------------

 

 

Bonus Chapter

 

“Aigooo~~ my Jeni-ah~ my Jeni-ah~… who’s the Boss Baby here?~ You are? You are? Of course you are!” I cooed to my 4 month old beautiful daughter who was staring straight at me with her googly cat like eyes. Its already 11:00 o’clock in the evening but she is still wide awake while I rock her gently in my arms.

 

My little princess Jeni, one of Mommy and Appa’s latest bundle of joy hehehe.

 

Soojung gave birth to them prematurely at 7 months.

 

Did I said 'THEM'?

 

Yep, THEM.

 

“Appa! Jihyun is crying!” my little boy Juno hissed at me panicking, pulling on my shirt. I told him to look over his sister first while I rock Jeni to sleep.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Ladies and gentlemen, meet my other little princess… Jihyun, the youngest of the twins. She came 30 seconds after her sister Jeni. Both of them are our latest bundle of joy, keeping us both up all night because of their sleeping and feeding patterns.

 

“Pat her bum gently baby boy like how Mommy does when she puts you to sleep…”

 

“Like this Appa?” my son patted my like he’s patting Fluffy’s making me laugh.

 

“Ani… just gently baby boy.. gently…”

 

“Ah! Like this…” he patted my again like I told him while smiling. His younger sister burst out crying again startling him, and he immediately ran to Jihyun’s crib talking to his sister while patting her gently.

 

I feel so proud looking at Juno our little boy… he’s already 6 years old but acts like a matured and protective, caring Oppa to his little sisters.

 

He told Soojung before that he will protect his little sisters from all those who will tease them, even to those who will court them. Soojung burst out laughing when he said those words even making a Scouts Promise sign with his hand.

 

Here we are his parents thinking about how to prevent mosquitoes from biting his sisters while he, a 6 year old little chubby boy, is already thinking about the boys that will court them! What a kid!

 

Ahh… my little boy is all grown up. Don’t grow up too fast baby boy!

 

I decided to approach the siblings and placed Jeni down beside her twin sister since she’s already calm. The moment I placed her twin sister beside her, Jihyun suddenly stopped crying like nothing happened.

 

“Bwoah! Appa! Jihyun-ah stopped crying! Daebak!…” shucks… the power of twins… tsk tsk tsk…”Jihyun-ah~ Jihyun-ah~ Jeni-ah~ Jeni-ah~…” the smile on my face won’t go away while watching Juno cooing cutely to his twin sisters. I took my camera on the dresser and snapped some photos of them, Juno looking over his sisters with love and care visible in his eyes.

 

God… how time flies.  

 

I can’t believe it’s been more than 6 years since Soojung and I got married… it feels like yesterday when we were still bickering and tripping each other at the hospital. Sneaking out to the call room just to make out or just sleep, but now… look at us.

 

“Appa…” I turned my gaze to the direction of the voice calling me and smiled. Soojung woke up from her light nap and sat carefully on the bed fixing her hair. She smiled at me and tied her hair in a ponytail before she stood up joining me in watching our bundle of joys.

 

Our blessings from up above.

 

Our little miracles that made our life complete.

 

When Soojung broke the pregnancy news that night, I was already sure that our baby is a girl. I can feel it hehehe…. I just didn’t know that its gonna be two princesses.

 

That... is what happens when you plant two embryos at the same time to get the best results. We really thought only one will push through since its IVF. We forgot that putting more than one embryo has a higher risk of having twins hehehe…

 

Its okay though, two princesses is better than nothing. That will be a big heartbreak for the two of us, considering the process we went through just to produce them.

 

When Doc Soo showed us in the ultrasound that there are two beating, flickering hearts on the screen my eyes went wide and watered. I can’t believe that we will be having two babies at the same time. Soojung was so happy too that she cried and pulled me in a kiss even though Doc Soo was there laughing at us.

 

It was an easy pregnancy for Soojung like how she was pregnant with Juno before. The only difference is, her belly was a little bit bigger than before since its twins but she managed it pretty well. She stopped doing surgeries while she was pregnant but still conducts consultations and endorsements to her fellow heart surgeons.

 

Sometimes we bring Juno at the hospital when he doesn’t have school or when Mom and Dad is out of town for some events. He stays with his Mommy inside her office playing with Byul or sometimes Samchon accompanies him on the call room that his Mommy and I use so he can take a nap. Juno is a known figure now in the hospital hehehe… there are times he will go to the playroom and play with the young patients there.  

 

When the clock strikes 5:00 in the afternoon, I will go straight to Soojung’s office and fetch them so we can finally go home together. Soojung only helds consultations twice a week so most of the days they are at home or at the family house visiting Yoona and my in-laws.

 

When Soojung suddenly labored at her 7th month, she was in her office that time and just finished her consultations. Byul immediately asked Seulgi to page me to inform that her boss is having some contractions. We didn’t expect the twins to arrive early so we were not that prepared.

 

Luckily, Doc Soo was there holding her consultations too and ordered that Soojung be sent to the Delivery Room immediately because having premature birth is a bit risky. I was really nervous that time that I literally called my parents in the U.S. to immediately jump on the plane and fly from L.A. to Seoul because Soojung is going to give birth. My sister Jackie was in Singapore that time travelling that’s why she arrived hours after I called her. The whole family was there, the former President and Mom, Yuri and Jessica, even my Brother in-law Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

It was a quick labor, Soojung and I were wondering why the babies decided to come out early. Excited to see the two of us and their Oppa, I guess? Well because they are born prematurely, they will have to stay inside their incubators like little chicks hehehe…

 

Although it was a joy to finally see our princesses, we are still worried about them. Premature babies has the greater risks of having health problems that is why everyday we check the two of them inside their incubators at the NICU. We literally lived in the hospital because Soojung doesn’t want to be away from them. That’s why the hospital gave us a room where we can stay and check on the status of our babies every now and then. We asked Yuri and Jess to take care of Juno first while we give our attention to the twins. I took an indefinite leave at the hospital so I can focus on them.

 

Everyday, we will visit them and watch the two inside their separate incubators beside each other. Our eyes doesn’t leave the two of them, watching every heave of their chest while they take breaths. Seeing them two with those patches and wires on their body makes me tear up but I have to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter