Having Fun

Can't Stop Loving You

The next day,

After School’s Dorm (In the morning)

Kahi’s bedroom

 

Today is After school day off. Kahi still asleep because of tired recording the show. Jungah awake from sleep. She looks at Kahi that sleeping soundly. Kahi’s face covered by her hair. Jungah tucked Kahi’s hair by her ear and she smiling. She put blanket at Kahi then she went out from the room. She cleaned up herself and walk toward kitchen to make breakfast for the girls.

 At the kitchen, Jungah busy making breakfast by herself. Suddenly, someone hugged her from back and kiss her cheek. Jungah startled and she looked back.

Jungah: Unnie, are you awake?? Jungah stuttered.

Kahi: Erm….Then she kissed Jungah’s cheek again.

Jungah: Unnie, stop it.

Kahi: Waee???Kahi giggling. She happy teasing Jungah.

Kahi: Honey, thanks for accompany me last night.

Jungah: It’s nothing unnie. Don’t be scare again. Jungah smiling.

Kahi: I love when you smiling.

Kahi: Aaaaa…..I want to eat sandwiches. Make it for me!!I want to sleep for a while at couch in living room. Call me when you finish. Kahi walk toward the couch throw herself onto it and fall asleep.

Jungah: What??Yahhh!!I still mad at you!!But no response from Kahi as she sleep.

Jungah POV

Aishhhhhhh……….Don’t think just because last night she think I’m not mad at her anymore. That ahjumma yaa!!!She never change!!But why I did not pushed her away when she hugged me. I’m feeling so weird these days.

Jungah: I’m glad she fine. Jungah smiling alone.

After a while,

Jungah: Kids, wake up!!!Let’s breakfast. Jungah shouted from kitchen.

The girls wake up and sit in front of the food.

Lizzy: Omma, let’s eat.

Jungah: Where’s appa? Jungah asked when she not seeing Kahi at table.

Uee: Appa…….appa……..appa…….Uee pretend searching for Kahi.

Uee: Omma, appa did not answer. Let’s eat first. I’m starving.

Juyeon: Yahhh!!You not even searching appa properly. You just sit there and calling for appa.

Uee: Then unnie find appa. Kekekkeke.. Uee winked at Juyeon.

Juyeon: Why me??

Juyeon: Ask E-young.kekekkee.

E-young: Waee me???E-young pouted.

Jungah: Kids, enough. Your appa sleep at living room. I’ll go wake her. Jungah patted E-young’s head softly. “ Don’t try to eat”. Jungah give death glare to the girls.

The girls: Arasso, omma.

Jungah: Unnie…..unnie…wake up.  Jungah facing Kahi’s face to wake her up. But Kahi still sleep soundly.

Jungah: Unnie…You need to wake up or……………..

Kahi open her eyes and she looked straight to Jungah. She blink her eyes innocently. Jungah’s heart beating fast as Jungah’s face just a centimeter from Kahi.

Kahi: Owwhh..Ok..Kahi smiling brightly to Jungah.

The girls eat with appetite.

Kahi: Sandwiches!!I like!!! Kahi eat with appetite. But then Kahi stopped eating.

Nana: Unnie, are you ok?? You looked so pale.

Kahi: I’m fine. Her face show she try to withhold a pain. Kahi eat the sandwiches slowly. Jungah watch it quietly.

 

After finish breakfast. ( still at the table)

 The Girls: I’m full. Thank you Omma.

Jungah: Good. Welcome. She smiling.

Jungah: So, who gonna washing the dishes.

Everyone look down and silent. Everyone did not want to wash the dishes.

Raina: How about we play a game? The loser need wash the dishes. The game needs to be in pair.

The Girls: Call.

The pairs are Kahi and Jungah, Juyeon and Uee, Lizzy and Nana, and Raina and E-young.

Everyone pair need to facing each other. Then a balloon is placed between them. They need to burst the balllon by their body(hugging). The balloon who burst last is the loser. The loser needs to wash the dishes.

Raina: So, everyone got it??

The girls: Yeah.

Raina : Ok, ready. Set,go.

 

Kahi and Jungah

Kahi try to burst the balloon by hugging Jungah close to her body. But Jungah seem hesitate to do it. Kahi noticed that, and she did not want to force again.

Kahi: Honey, you want to wash the dishes?

Jungah: No. Jungah replied.

Kahi: Then let’s work together. Kahi smiling to Jungah.

Jungah and Kahi hugging each other tightly,so the balloon can burst.

Ppoopppp…………..Pppoooooooooppp…………PPoooooppppppp…..

The girls: Yeahhh!!Appa, omma..washed the dishes!!Hoooray…

Jungah: Is this right??I’m the one who cook and now I’m the cleaner too?? Jungah sighing.

The girls: kekekekke..Poor omma.Let’s watch television. They walk to living room, leaving Kahi and Jungah at the table.

Kahi: Should we start to wash the dishes??

Jungah: Aaa….yeah. Jungah’s right hand at her chest.

Kahi: Are you ok?? Kahi smiling to Jungah.

Jungah just nodding her head.

Jungah POV

During the game,when hugging Kahi, my heart beating so fast. My heart never beating like that. I don’t know how to describe the feeling. But it’s make me so…….

Kahi: Honey….. Kahi calling for Jungah.

Jungah: I’m coming unnie.

 

At the Kitchen(Kahi and Jungah washing the dishes at sink)

 

Kahi: I won gold medal. So??Kahi looked at Jungah and giggling.

Jungah nodding her head and look down.

Kahi POV

Maybe I should treat her more nice. I feel bad when seeing her sad face. I need to understand her situation like she wants in the vow.

Kahi: Can you accompany me to go somewhere?

Jungah: Huhh?? Where? Sure. Jungah try  to avoid making eyes contact with Kahi. Her heart beating fast when she make eyes contact with Kahi.

Kahi smiling when Jungah agree to follow her.

Jungah POV

I thought she will mad at me and want me to love her back as she won the gold medal. But it’s so different now and I’m feeling weird with my feeling.

 

Outside (place that Kahi want Jungah accompany her-evening)

 

Kahi and Jungah sit on a bench at a park. In front of them, a playground. They are many people jogging, playing and walking at the park. Both of them silent. Kahi look at the blue sky and smiling. Jungah looked at Kahi without Kahi realize. Jungah just noticed how beautiful Kahi. She never see Kahi so close before.

Kahi: Thank you for accompany me. Kahi smiling and look at Jungah. Their eyes meet. Jungah try to avoid it.

Jungah: It’s nothing. Unnie like to come here?

Kahi: I love to come here when I get stress of our schedule. Watching them, make me feel I’m alive again. I don’t know why.

Kahi giggling. Jungah just watching her quietly.

Kahi: Huhhh…I want to show you something. Kahi stood up and pulled Jungah’s hand to follow her. Jungah just followed from behind.

Jungah: What???It’s nothing here. Just an empty wide space. As they stand at the centre on the cement floor at the park.

Kahi: Just wait. Kahi looked at her wristwatch.

Kahi: 5,4,3,2,…1..Tadddddddddaaaaaa…..Kahi smiling brightly.

There are water come from the floor. Actually they stand at the centre of fountains. The water will come out at certain time.

Jungah a little surprised but she like it.

Kahi: It’s so beautiful right??

Jungah: Yeah. She smiling.

Jungah POV

I never seen Kahi unnie look so happy like this. Her smile make me wanna smile too. I thought she a cool mean person but she really has a warm heart. Just by a little thing like thing can make her so happy. I love when you smile,Park Kahi. I think I start to fall in love with you, Kahi unnie!!

 

 

* Sorry for the late......Thanks for your patience and reading this fic.^^...Have a nice day!!