One Step Ahead Part 2

Can't Stop Loving You

After The Idol Star Championship Recording

On the way back(in the van)

Lizzy : Hooray!!!We won.

The girls: We won!!They  are so happy but Kahi just silent and look outside the van. She looked so pale.

Uee: Unnie, you won gold medal. Congrats. She hugged Kahi.

Kahi: Thanks. She trying to put a smile on her face.

Uee: Unnie, are you shivering?? Are you ok??

Kahi: I’m fine. Just a little tired.

Kahi: Well done everyone. E-young, are you ok??Hurt anywhere??

E-young: No. I’m okay. Sorry appa, I can’t make you proud of me. She pouted and looked down sad.

Kahi: I’m always proud of you. Kahi kissed E-young forehead.

Kahi: Next time, be careful,ok?

E-young: Ok appa. E-young smile again.

Juyeon: Unnie, are you really ok?? Juyeon watching Kahi from earlier.

Kahi : Ermm….Kahi nodding her head and she continue looking outside.

Juyeon : Huhhhh..She sighing…

Uee: What wrong with appa? Uee asked Lizzy and Juyeon in low voice. She afraid Kahi might heard. E-young already fall asleep.

Lizzy: Can’t you see appa look so pale and worry since we all at swimming pool.

Uee: I noticed that too. Especially when you start swimming Lizzy. Appa looked so worry. She wandering around and grip her hands. She also looked so scare.

Lizzy: Really??Maybe because I’m her beloved kid and she worry anything happen to me. She winked to Uee.

Uee: Yahhh!!I’m the one appa’s beloved daughter!!Without realized Uee raise her voice and she automatically put her hand to close . But Kahi still no response.

Lizzy: Shhhhhh……….Lizzy laughing at Uee.

Uee: Naughty kid!!She pinched Lizzy’s cheek.

Lizzy stick out tongue to Uee. Uee just laughing.

Uee: Juyeon unnie, do you know what happen with appa?

Juyeon: Kahi unnie had bitter memories that related to water and swimming. She had phobia and I’m so worry about her.

Uee and Lizzy: What???Really??Poor appa.

Uee: I hope appa will be fine. Uee looked down.

Lizzy: Me too. Lizzy sighing.

E-young: Me three.

The girls shocked when E-young said so sudden.

Lizzy: Scare me. I thought a ghost!! Luckily a weird ghost. So, I’m not afraid. Kekkeke

E-young: Yahh!!!E-young pouted sulking.

 

At The Dorm (inside Jungah and Uee’s room, about 3 am)

 

Uee put a gold medal that Kahi give to her to give to Jungah on the table beside Jungah.

Jungah: You guys just come back??

Uee: Unnie…You scare me. Did I wake you up. Uee rubbed her chest.

Jungah: Oppss..Sorry. Of course not. She smiled.

Uee: Yeah. We won. Kekekeke. Appa won gold medal in high jump!!Appa looked so awesome during high jump. You should watch the show.

Jungah: Of course she is. She will look so adorable when she concentrate to do something very well. That’s your appa.

Uee: Wah, omma look so understanding about appa. Kekekke

Jungah: Huhhhh??Not really. She smiled than she looked at the medal.

Jungah: Is this the medal?

Uee: Yeah. Appa want me to give to you. She looked down.

Jungah: What wrong Uee?Is everything alright?

Uee: Everything fine. But I’m worry about appa. She looked so pale and scared. In van she just silent and keep looking outside.

Uee: You know, appa not really a quiet person.

Jungah: I know that. But why Kahi unnie look like that.

Uee: Since we at swimming pool,appa became like that. She looked so scare and worry when Lizzy swimming. Juyeon unnie said appa had bitter…………….

Before Uee finish the sentences, Jungah walk towards Kahi’s room. She opens the door slowly. She saw Kahi sit on the centre of her bed, wrapping her body with blanket and grip her hand tight. She stared at the closet, shivering and look so scare. Jungah walking to Kahi. She sit beside Kahi, hold Kahi’s hand. Kahi a little surprised and she looked at Jungah.

Jungah: What should I do?

Jungah: I want to act like I don’t know but I can’t.

Kahi still did not understand.

Jungah: Since we are lover even not really a real lover, you can comfortly tell me everything  that you held from saying to your family.

Kahi thinking what is all about.

Jungah : Your little sister’s drowning isn’t your fault. Jungah said in sad tone.

Kahi surprised and her face changed. Her eyes teary.

Kahi: You…Kahi try to hold her tears.

Jungah: How hard it must have been by yourself.

Kahi stand up and try to walk out from her room. But Jungah grasp her arms.

Jungah: What should I do?

Jungah: I don’t know why but my heart aches too much seeing you like this.

Jungah pulled Kahi to her arms and hugged her tightly. Jungah rubbed Kahi’s back softly. Kahi start to cry.

Jungah: You weren’t able to cry properly right??Jungah asked and crying at the same time.

Jungah: Because you were worried about your family. Your don’t want your family to worry about you.

Jungah: What to do, you so sad Park Kahi.

Jungah: Cry properly. Just once, you can let it all out. Kahi crying hard and Jungah also crying.

Kahi: Alright. Said Kahi crying.

Kahi: My pitiful little sister………………..Because of me,you……………………Kahi can’t said properly. She’s too sad.

Kahi: How could you leave me like that.

Kahi: My little sister……..

Kahi: I wasn’t………………I wasn’t able able to do anything.

Kahi crying so hard. Jungah try her best to comfort Kahi. They both lying on the bed. Kahi still in Jungah hugs and still crying. At last, Kahi fall asleep because of too tired. Jungah just look at Kahi with lovely sad looks. She caress Kahi’s face.

Jungah: I don’t when or how. But I started to look at you as my lover. She hugged Kahi tightly and kiss Kahi’s forehead. She smiling look at Kahi. she keep stared at Kahi when realize how much time passed.

After awhile, Kahi awake because of her nightmare.

Jungah: It’s ok. Don’t be scare. Jungah said in sweet tone and hugged Kahi tightly.

Kahi: You won’t leave me right? Kahi looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Of course no. Just sleep. I will be here. Accompany you.

Kahi: Thanks. Kahi hold Jungah’s hand and fall asleep again.

(Jungah POV)

You must be so scare and lonely. Poor you. I’m so sorry for my bad attitude toward you, unnie. I still can’t figure out my feeling toward you but let’s stay together.