We Are Best Friend!!!

Can't Stop Loving You

The next day…..

 

At Parking Lot Of Pledis Building

 

“ Kahi unnie”

 

Kahi: Jungah. Kahi replied and smile.

Kahi: Where are the girls??Kahi asked Jungah as Jungah walk alone toward Kahi that leans her body to After School’s vans.

Jungah: Aaaa….They are at back. Will come soon unnie. Don’t worry. Jungah point her index finger to her back.

Kahi: Ooo..Kahi nodded her head.

……………..

………………………

……………………………

……………………………….

………………………………….

Kahi: Errmmm…Let’s wait in the van. Kahi suggest to Jungah in awkward manner.

Jungah: Aaa…ok..ok..

 

In the van

 

Kahi busy reading magazine while Jungah try to convince herself to confess her feeling to Kahi.

 

Jungah: Kahi unnie….Jungah mumbled.

Kahi:……………

Jungah: Kahi unnie. Jungah called again.

Kahi: Ermm……Kahi respond without looked at Jungah.

Jungah: I wanna talk something to you. Jungah’s body facing Kahi. Kahi stop reading and also facing Jungah.

Kahi: Ok. I’m all ears. Kahi stare at Jungah’s face innocently.

Jungah:…………………………………….

Jungah:……………………………………..

Kahi: Jungah, Jungah….Are you ok??Kahi asked in worry tone.

Jungah: I’m ok. Jungah stuttered.

Jungah: I’m nervous when you looked at me like that. Jungah murmured and looked down.

Kahi: Huhhh..What did you said???

Jungah: Nothing…Nothing….Jungah waving denied.

Kahi: Oook.Kahi pouted and nodded her head.

Kahi: Actually, unnie also has something talk to you.

 

Jungah’s eyes widened. She wrinkled her brows wondering what will Kahi said to her.

 

Kahi: I’m sorry. Kahi hold Jungah’s hand locked her eyes to Jungah’s eyes.

Jungah: For what?? Jungah asked.

Kahi: Lately, I treat you different from usual. Cold and a little mean maybe.

Jungah: Aaaa…unnie…….

Kahi put her index finger to Jungah’s lip.

Kahi: No. Kahi shook her head.

Kahi: Please listen to me first. Listen until I finish. I’m afraid I will no strength to talk like this again. Kahi said in serious tone.

Jungah nodded her head.

Kahi: I never intended to treat you like that. I’m sorry again. But don’t think I hate you. I never hate you. I just need time to myself. To think.

Kahi: Jungah……..

Kahi take a deep breath.

Kahi: I will let you go……..all this time I’m always want you to love me. Love me as a lover. I never consider what your feeling. I’m so selfish. I’m sorry. But after this you no need to worry again. Ok?? Kahi leans her head at one side and smiling to Jungah.

Kahi: If we can’t be a lover. We still can be a best friend right???Kahi asked Jungah and hugged Jungah tightly.

Jungah: Ermm…Jungah try to cover her sadness.

Kahi: Thank you my bestie. Kekkekkee.

Jungah:……………………..

 

Kahi POV

I’m sorry Jungah. I wish you will meet someone you love and both of you will live happy ever after………….We are bestie forever!!^^

 

Jungah POV

I got rejected even before I confess. Is this a punishment to me??!! I’m really really late. Kahi unnie, I hope you will meet someone that will love you forever. You deserve that. And I will always here loving you. Always and forever. Jungah said in her mind and hugged Kahi.

 

Kahi: Do you still love Nana?? You want me to help you?? Kahi broke the hug.

Jungah: Unnie, I love Nana as my dongsaeng. Not more than that. Jungah try to plaster smile on her lip.

Kahi: Ok. let me know if you want my help yaa~~Kekkeke.

Juyeon: Appa……Omma………….Juyeon shouted from outside the van follow by the girls.

Kahi: Yahh!!Why you guys so late. Kahi gestured her hand calling the girls to walk quickly.

Nana: Sorry appa. Kekkeke.

Kahi: It’s ok. Hurry up or we will late to go to our schedules. Kkekkeke. Kahi uttered.

Jungah just looked at Kahi with a sad face without Kahi notice.

 

 

 

* Sorry, this chapter kinda short. I'm quite busy because new semester just started. I got many assignments. LOL………Crazy for a while. Sorry. Enjoy it. Take care everyone and thanks for reading.