Bad Day!!!

Can't Stop Loving You

At Recording Studio (afternoon)

After school prepare and practice hard for their upcoming album. So that afternoon, they spend their time with composer that wrote their new songs. They need to practise singing with the composer first until the composer satisfy with their singing. Everyone need to wait for their turns. Everyone look a little nervous although they already do it many times.

Composer: Kahi, well done!!Good job. I see you next time. Please tell Jungah to come in.

Kahi: Thank you so much. Happy working with you. Ok. Kahi smiling and walked out.

Kahi: Honey, your turn. Do your best!!Fighting. Kahi winked at Jungah.

Jungah just smiling and go inside the room. She looked so nervous.

Jungah: Hello. Please take good care of me. Jungah bowed.

Composer: Jungah. Try your best okay.

Jungah start singing but she keep doing wrong and can’t get the feel. The composer did not satisfy with Jungah singing even he give guide Jungah. Jungah keep doing wrong. At last, Jungah got scolded with the composer because she cannot get the feel.

Composer: Stop it!!!Your singing worst and you did not have feel and connection with the song.

Composer: Get out. I don’t want to hear your singing again until you can get the feel then come to see me and sing in front of me!! Now go!!

Jungah: Ok. I’m sorry. Thank you. Jungah said and sobbing at the same time.

Jungah crying when the composer said like that to her. She so sad and she run away from the room. The girls can heard the shouting inside the room. So, they know Jungah got scolded. Kahi also heard that she still at there waiting for Jungah. Jungah running out of the building without looking at the girls. Kahi worry about Jungah.

Kahi: Kids, don’t worry. I will take care of omma. Just focus practising and don’t worry.

Kahi: I believe in all of you. Don’t give up easily okay!!Fighting!!

The girls: Ok unnie. Be careful unnie. Take care of omma. The girls waving at Kahi.

Kahi running try to catch up Jungah. But she can’t see Jungah anymore. She keep searching for Jungah. Then she try to find at nearest park.

Kahi: You here. Kahi said and sit at the swing next to Jungah.

Jungah: Go away!!I want to be alone!!Jungah still crying.

Kahi: So, you can’t get the feel yaa~~ Kahi still there and ignore what Jungah said to her.

Jungah: I told you to go away!!Jungah stand up and start walking and wipe away her tears.

Kahi hold Jungah’s hand and hugged Jungah tightly.

Kahi: Just crying!!

Jungah crying. But she lose Kahi’s hug. She hit Kahi chest several times and said at the same time.

Jungah: Why why!!Why this happen to me!! Since you become my lover, everything around me not fine anymore!!Many bad things happen to me!!

Kahi a little shocked of what Jungah said to her.

Kahi: I did not mean to bad things happen to you. I can’t prevent bad thing for not happen. But I will always stay beside you and protect you with all my efforts.

Jungah still crying. She did not mean to say like that to Kahi. But she so sad right now. She can’t think straight.

Jungah: For now, just go away from my sight!!You go or I go!!!

Kahi: Ok. I go. Kahi sighing and walk leave Jungah which still crying. Even she did not want to leave Jungah but she did not have choice and she did not want Jungah crying anymore.

Kahi leave. Jungah sit on wooden chair in the park. She looked at the sky and thinking. She then look at the lake but her mind not there. She ignoring everything around her. She in her own world right now.

Kahi: There is something you should understand about the way I thinking.  When you need me but do not want me, then I’ll stay.  When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go.  It’s rather sad really, but there it is. Kahi said in her mind.

Kahi: She must really sad and frustration. Kahi talking to herself. Kahi don’t like to see Jungah crying.

Kahi: You lucky composer. If you not the one who wrote our song, I will kill you and cut you into pieces for scolded and make my lover crying like this!!Damn lucky.Kekkeekke.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~Please be strong. I know you can do it! Kahi said in her mind when looking at Jungah right now.

Kahi did not leave. She is behind Jungah. She watch and observed Jungah behaviours and do nothing. But Jungah did not realize that coz she in her own world now.

(Kahi POV)

What are you thinking now??I wish I know what are you thinking. Did she really mean everything she said to me??Kahi sighing. I too cruel to her?? I will try to be nice for her next time. If she can see for once that she so special to me……

For 20 minutes Jungah stay like that and Kahi still there waiting for Jungah. But suddenly, the rain fall heavily and Jungah still at that position. She just ignore everything around here like nothing happen until finally she awake from her world. She see raining fall heavily but she felt weird because she did not wet. Then she look her back.

Jungah: Unnie, what are doing here?She ask Kahi and looked at Kahi that holding a thin piece of wood(she found at the near bush)with both hands to cover Jungah from getting wet but herself soppy by the rain.

Kahi: Aaaa…now you awake from your world. Kahi giggling.

Kahi: I thought you did not want to perform with after school anymore since I see like you did not want to awake for your world.kekkeeke.

Kahi: Let’s go. The girls must be worry about you.

Jungah: Unnie……..Jungah looked at Kahi and stand up. She start walking ahead to the studio and Kahi follow her from behind and still cover  Jungah for getting wet.

Kahi: Erm..

Jungah: Why you still accompany me even I told you to go away?

Kahi: Because I don’t have shame maybe!!!kekkekeke

But in Jungah‘s mind she feel guilty toward Kahi. She also thankful and touching of what Kahi did to her.

Jungah: Unnie, thank you. Jungah smiling brightly to Kahi and she hold Kahi’s hand and they running through the rain to the studio. Kahi just smiling sweet. She glad Jungah can smiling again.