1437.......^^

Can't Stop Loving You

Continue from previous chapter

 

Jungah: Kahi unnie….Jungah said softly when she saw Kahi hold a guitar in front of her under the tree.

 

Kahi walked towards Jungah and stare into Jungah’s eyes and smile.

 

Kahi: Jungah, 1437…Kahi said in serious romantic lovely tone and holds both Jungah’s hands.

Jungah: Unnie…Jungah stuttered and tears appear at the end of her eyes. She couldn’t believe what she heard.

Kahi: I LOVE YOU FOREVER…..Kahi confessed sincerely and kissed Jungah’s forehead witness by the night.

 

‘I always thinking that love was wrong, but everything was changed when you came along…..And there’s a couple words I want to say, for the rest of my life, I’ll be with you, I’ll stay by your side honest and true, till the end of my time, I’ll be loving you…loving you……’

 

Kahi serenades the song to Jungah with the guitar. The beautiful voice of Kahi straight to Jungah’s heart makes Jungah feels so touching and starts to cry.

 

Jungah: Unnie, 143… although it’s a little late to say…. but 143…Jungah sobbing.

Kahi: I know. Kahi nodded and hugged Jungah tightly.

Kahi: Before I forget. Kahi said and broke the hugs.

 

Kahi put a necklace to Jungah’s neck.

 

Jungah: This??Jungah touched the necklace with her long, slender fingers.

Jungah: You still have this necklace?? Jungah facing Kahi.

Kahi: Of course. When you threw this necklace, I try to find it but it’s raining that time making me hard to see the necklace. Luckily, Dambi helped me and I found it. Kekeke.Kahi can see Jungah begins to cry again. Maybe because Jungah felts guilty and touched about the incident.

Kahi: I find it not because of you but because the necklace is so expensive. Kekekke. Kahi uttered to comfort Jungah.

Jungah: *giggles…..Really??Ok..fine. Jungah just agreed with Kahi’s joke. They sit on the softy grasses and looked at the night sky that full of stars.

 

Kahi: Jungah..many things happened but I really truly love you. Only you. Kahi looked at Jungah and Jungah’s hair tenderly.

Jungah: I can see that unnie. I’m sorry for always hurted you. I just realized that I really needs you more than I know. I don’t want to lose you anymore. Jungah seal a light kiss to Kahi’s lip. Kahi just smile happily.

Kahi: You won’t lose me because you are so precious to me. Kahi uttered and looked at the sky.

Jungah: “So the precious thing is me” Jungah said in her mind when she remembered the conversation between Kahi and Lee Jin before. Jungah takes a glance to Kahi with lovely look.

 

They talked about their feeling. Their misunderstand. All the secrets that they keep inside they share with each others. Then they enjoy scenery of the night at the hill.

 

 

Jungah: Unnie, how long do you keep my picture??Jungah asked in cute husky voice.

Kahi: Ermm…yes. Kahi replied without hesitate.

Jungah: Unnie…I asked how long not yes-no question. Jungah whined cutely.

Kahi: What?? Kahi asked.

Jungah: Yeobo…Jungah try to calm her anger when Kahi ignored her question.

Kahi: Yes…Kahi answered nonchalantly.

Jungah: Can you stop doing that!! Jungah pouted her lips.

Kahi: But why???I try to protect you. Those stupid mosquitoes are tried to my darling’s blood. As a lover I won’t let them touching you!!Kahi said firmly with serious expression on her face and busy strikes her palm loudly together to kill the mosquitoes.

Jungah: Kekkekkekekkekke. Jungah rubbed her stomach and wiped her tears away. She laughed hard and rolled her body on the comfy grasses when she heard Kahi’s explaination.

Kahi: YAHHH!!It’s not funny. Kahi looked down sulking.

Jungah: Oppss..I’m sorry yeobo. Jungah tilted her head one side and looked at Kahi.

Jungah: You’re just such a sweet lover that always protects me from any danger. Jungah pecked Kahi’s lips lightly making Kahi smiles again.

Kahi: That because I want to be a lover who is like oxygen. Always give you strength to live and always beside you and more important we need each other to live. Kahi uttered again her previous vow.

Jungah: You are my oxygen and I can’t stop myself from loving you. Jungah caress Kahi’s face and smiling.

Kahi: At last I gained your love without force. Thank you. Kahi kissed Jungah’s forehead then she kissed Jungah’s nose and lastly she locked on Jungah’s lips. Jungah replied the kiss passionately.

 

 

………………………….................................................the end………………………………………………..

 

I hope you like my ending. Sorry if u don't like it..Should we meet again in my new fic or one-shot story.xP. Well if you still want me to write again. Kekekke.^^…For all this time, I’m thankful to all your support by read my fic and gave comments. I really appreciated that. Thank you. I hope you can enjoy my fic even there are lots of grammar mistakes especially.>.<….Sorry for everything. Take care guys!!Much love…………..Q..^^