The Pain That I Want To Get Rid

Can't Stop Loving You

Jungah POV

What I’ve done?? Am I do the right thing? Jungah sighing. But I do really hate a betrayer. How could she handed the letter to Pledis boss. Kahi unnie, it’s really you who hand the letter?? Jungah closed her eyes and take deep breathe thinking about it. My heart so in pain when you did like that to me. Why Kahi unnie??Why??

 

In dance studio

 

Kahi keep dancing to make her forget the incident but it’s seem she can’t forget the incident. She kneeling down to the floor, crying.

Kahi: Why can’t you believe me Jungah yaa~~ Do you forget our vows??

Kahi: My heart can’t stand the pain anymore. She crying.

Kahi: Do you really hate me this much??

Kahi: I hate my self for can’t stop loving you. She sobbing.

Kahi :  But I believe that this pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day or a year. But eventually it will subside and happiness will take its place. If i quit now, it lasts forever. Kahi try to convince herself to not give up. She wipe away her tears.

Kahi: I need to find the necklace!!

 

Then she go out to find the necklace that Jungah threw.

 

Outside(it’s raining) [Night]

 

Kahi: Where is the necklace?? Kahi trying hard to find even it’s raining. She searching using light from her phone.

Kahi : Please….Please let me find it??It’s so important to me. She searching everywhere at the ground.

“Unnie” she heard someone calling her in soft sad voice.

Kahi looked her back.

Kahi: Dambi…What are you doing here??Kahi try to smile at Dambi.

Dambi: I’m the one who should I ask you.What are you doing here??It’s raining, unnie.

Kahi: I’m looking for something. Kahi just smiling bitter.

Kahi searching again.

Dambi: Then, let me find with you.

Kahi: Dambi, it’s raining. I don’t want you to get sick. Kahi looked at Dambi.

Dambi: Unnie, I’ll be fine. You the one I’m worry of. Dambi smiling back to Kahi.

Kahi: Thanks Dambi.

Dambi: No need, Unnie. So, we need to find a necklace right?

Kahi: Huhhh???How do you know?? Kahi a little surprised.

Dambi: Nana text me. She tell me everything that happened today.

Kahi: Ooooo..That kiddo yaa~~So naughty. Kahi try to cover her sad face by busying herself finding the necklace.

Dambi noticed that. She don’t know how to comfort Kahi. She feel so sad when see Kahi like that.

 

 

Dambi POV-in her mind

Unnie, please be strong. I love you so much and I hate to see you in pain like this. I wish I can replace your place right now so won’t be sad like this. Dambi looked at Kahi with lovely look and without realize her tears fall. Her tears disappeared with the rain.

 

Kahi: Hooray!!Finally, I found it. Kahi jumping happily. She show the necklace that she found to Dambi. Dambi smiling happy when seeing Kahi smile. Dambi tucked Kahi’s wet hair to her ear.

Dambi: Good. Now, let’s go back. You will stay at my house tonight. Dambi pulled Kahi’s hand.

Kahi: But………………

Dambi: There are no but. Just follow me unnie. Dambi give death glare to Kahi.

Kahi a little shocked. Kahi just followed like a child follow her mother after getting scolded.

 

At Dambi’s apartment

 

Dambi: Unnie, are you finish shower?? Dambi shouted from her kitchen.

Kahi: Yeah. I wearing clothes. Waee???Wanna help me??Kahi teasing Dambi.

Dambi: Unnie!!! Stop teasing me. Come to kitchen after that.

Kahi: Ok boss. Kahi shouted from Dambi’s room.

Dambi just chuckling and shaking head.

 

 After a while

 

Kahi walk toward to kitchen. She hugged back Dambi. Dambi a little shock and she knew Kahi was too sad.

Dambi: Unnie, are you ok??

Kahi: Dambi, am I too bad to receive love from Jungah??

Dambi: Of course you are not. But why you did not tell her the truth??

Kahi: I’m just don’t want to hurt her feeling again.

Dambi just sighing. She loosen Kahi’s hug and facing Kahi.

Kahi shocked when heard Dambi’s words. Her eyes widened.

Kahi: Wow, that’s my Dambi??

Dambi: Yeah. Why??Dambi grinning looked at Kahi’s expression.

Kahi: I never know that you are so awesome. Kekkekke. Thank you.

Dambi: No need. Sit here. Dambi pulling out a chair to Kahi sit.

Kahi: What we gonna do?? Kahi looked at Dambi clueless.

Dambi: Unnie, you need to eat dinner. Dambi pinched Kahi’s nose as she put a plate of spaghetti carbonara and chicken salad and glass of juice.

Kahi: What??Dambi, I don’t have an appetite now. Kahi said and pouted.

Dambi: I don’t care. You need to eat. Unnie you need listen to me since you in my house now. Dambi give mischievous smile to Kahi and sit in front of Kahi.  

Kahi: Arasso….Kahi pouted and murmuring alone.

Dambi just smiling looked at Kahi.

Kahi: Dambi, are you not eating?? Kahi started eating.

Dambi: I’m full. I just accompany you.

Dambi: Unnie, are you ok?? Dambi asked as Kahi’s face telling she in pain and she pressed her stomach and stop eating.

Kahi: I’m fine. Kahi tried to continue eat but then she run toward bathroom. She vomit. Dambi runs to get Kahi. She rubbed Kahi’s back.

Dambi: Unnie, your stomach ulcer getting worst. Come with me to see the doctor.

Kahi: No, I don’t want. I hate to see doctor. Kahi leaned herself to the wall. She looks so weak. Dambi wipe Kahi’s mouth an her to bed. Kahi lying on Dambi’s bed weakly.

Dambi: Just rest here. Dambi runs to kitchen again.

Dambi: Drink this milk. It’s good for your stomach. Dambi give to Kahi. Kahi just drink the milk.

Dambi: Your stomach still hurt??

Kahi just nodding her head. Kahi pressed her stomach with her hand.

Dambi: Do you bring your medicine??

Kahi: Ermm..In my bag. Dambi searching for medicine and gave it to Kahi. Kahi took her medicine.

Dambi: Getting better?

Kahi: Errmm.. thank you. Kahi smiling to Dambi that sit next to her.

Dambi: Don’t smile at me. I’m mad at you. You are so stubborn. Did not want to see the doctor.

Kahi: Please don’t mad at me. You the only one I have right now. Kahi looked down.

Dambi start to cry when she heard Kahi said like that.

Dambi: Do you ever think about me? What will I feel if I loss you. I can’t lose you. I love you. I love you too much. Dambi crying.

Kahi: I’m sorry. Kahi also crying. Kahi pulled Dambi to her arms.

Kahi: I will go to see the doctor. I promise. They both crying.

Dambi: Good. Anything just call or text me, arasso. Dambi said in firm tone.

Kahi: Ok. Kahi smile again.

Dambi: Now, time for unnie to sleep. Dambi pulled a blanket and put it to Kahi. She kiss Kahi’s forehead.

Dambi: Goodnight, unnie.

Kahi: Goodnight. Kahi grasped Dambi’s hand as she want to walk out from the room.

Kahi: Dambi, can you accompany me to sleep. Kahi asked shyly.

Dambi: Huhhh?? Ok. Dambi lying next to Kahi. She hugged Kahi tightly.

Kahi: Thank you, Dambi.

Dambi: Shhhhh…Just sleep. Don’t be afraid. I’m here beside you. Dambi kiss Kahi’s forehead again. She caress Kahi’s hair and Kahi fall asleep because of the medicine.

 

 

Dambi POV-in her mind

Unnie, you need to be strong. Fight the sickness. Fight for your love. I will always support you. Don’t be like this anymore. At last, Dambi also fall asleep too.

 

 

 

* sorry about the colour of some sentences. i don't know why....thanks for reading.....>.<