143...............^^

Can't Stop Loving You

A few weeks later

 

After the incident, Kahi treats Jungah differently from before. No more jokes, no more tease, no more playful kiss and no more hug. Just a little talk when it’s needed.

 

 

AFTER SCHOOL’S DANCE STUDIO

 

They just finished practising.

 

Kahi: Kids, you guys go first to magazine photoshoot, appa will come later. I have something to settle. Kahi tell the girls.

Nana: Huhhh?? Appa, do you need help?? Nana looks up at Kahi with her innocent face.

Kahi: Ermm…no. Thanks. Kahi giggling then kissed Nana’s head.

Kahi: Your omma will take charge at there before I come. Can you, Jungah?? Kahi asked at Jungah.

Jungah: Ok unnie. Jungah replied with smiling.

Kahi: Good. I will leave first. See you guys later. Kahi waving to them and walking out of the room.

 

Jungah POV

 

She’s so different. Even I meet her everyday but I still miss her. I feel pain inside me when she kissed other girl beside me.But I think this is the best way for all of us. I can’t betray Dambi for my own happiness. Jungah looked down sadly.

 

“Hey girls” Dambi enter the room with smiling ear to ear.

Uee: Dambi unnie……………Uee hugged Dambi happily follows by the girls.

Juyeon: Unnie looked so happy today??Anything special??Juyeon asked with cheeky smile.

Dambi: Hahh??? Dambi pretend to be shocked and she cover her open mouth with her hand.

Dambi: So, before this I’m not happy?? Dambi try to twist the question to the girls.

Lizzy: Of course you are happy unnie. Lizzy pinched Dambi’s cheeks.

Dambi: Then??? Dambi’s turn to pinched Lizzy’s cheeks.

Dambi: Kkekkekeke. Dambi chuckles when she seeing Lizzy’s rubbing her rediness cheeks.

Jungah: You are more happy than before Dambi yaa~~ Kekekkeke. Jungah said.

Dambi: Kekekkekeekke. Well nothing special??!!Kkekekkeke. the girls more confuse when seeing Dambi like that.

The girls: *LOL………….. ( even they know nothing)

 

Dambi: Where is my yeobo???I come to see her. I miss her so much. Kkekkekeke. Dambi hugged herself.

Raina: Yeobo???!!Appa??

Dambi: Of course your appa, silly. Keekkekke. Dambi rubbed Raina’s hair.

Raina: Unnie, my hair. Raina whined.

Everyone looked at Jungah when Dambi mention Kahi as her yeobo. While Jungah try hard to hide her true feeling.

E-young: Appa went out unnie. E-young explain to Dambi.

Dambi: Out???Dambi confused.

Nana: Emmm..appa need to settle something. We will meet appa at magazine’s photoshoot later.

Juyeon: We on the way to go there right now unnie. Juyeon added.

Dambi: Oooooo…..Dambi nodded her head as the sign she understand now.

Dambi: Let me give you guys a ride. Unnie only has a schedule at night, now still early. She looked her wristwatch.

Uee: Oyeahh!!Uee jumping happily.

Jungah: Uee, wae you are so happy like never get ride from Dambi?? Jungah asked weirdly.

Uee: Omma, do you forget that one of our group’s van at workshop now. So, we need to go there with ONE VAN. Uee pressed “one van” harder.

Lizzy: Minus appa and Dambi unnie give us ride. So, more space!!!

Uee: Can sleep!!!Kekekkeke. Lizzy holding Uee’s hand and shout happily.

E-young: Like a kid. E-yong shook her head and giggling.

Lizzy: Yahhh!!!You also happy right?

E-young: Yeahhh..So??? E-young stick out her tongue and run  hide behind Jungah.

Jungah: Kids, that’s enough. Jungah try to reconcile them.

Lizzy and E-young: Arasso omma.

Dambi: Let’s go now or you guys will be late. They walk toward car parking.

 

 

 

Jungah, Nana, and Juyeon ride with Dambi in Dambi’s van. While Uee, Raina, Lizzy and E-young in After School’s van.

 

In Dambi’s Van

 

Juyeon: Unnie, you did not tell us yet why are you so happy today?? Juyeon utter.

Nana: Yeahhh..Share with us, unnie!!Nana shaking Dambi’s hand to know. While Jungah just looked outside, she did not bother to join their conversation.She just being silent observer. In her mind, thinking of Kahi only.

Dambi: Ok..ok..Honestly, unnie want to tell my yeobo first but…..

Dambi: I don’t think I can stay alive when you guys keep pushing me to tell uhh. Dambi winked to the girls.

Juyeon: Now, unnie know yeahh~~Kkeekeeke. Juyeon and Nana give high five to each other.

Dambi: Kkkekkekee….

Dambi: I’m so happy right because of my yeobo, your appa.

Nana: Huhh??I don’t get it unnie. Nana scratched her head.

Juyeon: Me too!!You guys getting marry??? Juyeon give random question. Jungah’s face changed when she eavesdrop their conversation.

“Please don’t!!!” Jungah said in her mind.

Dambi: No..Kkeekkeke. Dambi utter.

“Thanks God!!” Jungah said in her mind and breathe out relief.

Nana: Then??

Dambi: Well, your appa help me to get rid one person that keep bothering unnie. Dambi said.

Juyeon: What????Someone bothering my beloved unnie!!Tell me who is he/she. I will punch until he/she can’t remember her/his name!!Juyeon punched her palm.

Nana: Kekkekekke….Unnie??!!Nana laughing hard and point her finger to Juyeon.

Juyeon: Yahhh!!Why laughing at me??Juyeon slapped Nana’s thigh but Nana keep laughing.

Nana: Unnie, you wanna punch someone??!!

Nana: I don’t think so.Kkekkeke.

Juyeon: Waeee???Why not??

Nana: If the person show to you a lots of food, you will cancel to punch her/him!!Am I right???

Juyeon: Maybe……Juyeon thinking.

 Juyeon:…No..no…definitely I will not punch her/him. Juyeon changed her answer.

Juyoen: Beating is not the best way to solve the problem. Kekkekkee. Juyeon responsed.

Nana: Kkekekkekkeke. Tears come out from Nana’s eyes as she find that Juyeon’s answer so funny and Nana already can guess Juyeon’s answer. To choose food over punching bad guy.

Dambi: Kkekkekkee.. Dambi join Nana to laugh at Juyeon.

Juyeon: Yahhh!!How you know that the person will bribe me with foods???Juyeon asked.

Nana: Everyone know that LEE JUYEON IS CRAZY ABOUT FOOD THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!Kkekkekke. Nana keep teasing Juyeon.

Juyeon: What??!!!IM  JIN AH!!!Juyeon pouted sulking.

Juyeon: Well, I need food to live. Juyeon try to defend.

Nana: I prefer to say that unnie live for foods. Kekkekke. Nana winked to Juyeon and hugged Juyeon.

Nana: Even so, I still love this unnie and I find she’s so cute especially when she engrossed eating food.

Dambi and Jungah just smiling looked at the two.

Jungah: Dambi, how Kahi unnie help you??Do you sure she/he will not disturb you again?? Jungah asked show her concern.

Dambi: She…Yeahh..I’m sure about that. Don’t worry.

Dambi: Well, Kahi unnie help me by pretend to be my lover. Dambi answered Jungah’s question.

Jungah: WHAT????!!!!!!!!!Jungah is so shocked. She looked at Dambi.

Jungah: Is that true, Dambi??

Dambi: Yeahh..Why would I lie. Dambi replied.

 

Jungah sit with her eyes keep blinking. She try to understand the messy situation now. At the same time, she feels billions of dagger released from her body. She feels so relief. A big burden already gone. Her feeling right now is like just released from death row. She smiling ear to ear.

 

Juyeon and Nana: So, all this time, unnie and appa not a lover??

Dambi: Yes but a fake lover..Dambi smile mischiviously.

Juyeon: Then what about the couple ring?? Lovey-dovey?? Juyeon still don’t believe that.

Dambi: Well, that my gift to your appa. She is my best friend. I love her so much. Dambi smiling brightly when mention about Kahi.

Dambi: Lovey-dovey??Kkkekkeke. She is my best best best friend and why not?? Kkekkekkeke.

Nana: You are right about that, unnie. Kekkeke. Nana agreed with Dambi’s opinion.

Dambi: I asked Kahi unnie to keep this as secret. That’s why you guys don’t know. By being my lover, the girl give up to bother me again as she afraid of my lover, you appa. Kekkeeke. Dambi explained more detail.

 

The girls: Ohhh..like that. Kekekkeke. The girls looked at Jungah without Jungah realize. Since they know Jungah love their appa but she deny it because of Jungah think Dambi is her Kahi’s lover.

 

Dambi’s manager: We’re here. The girls saying thank and goodbye to Dambi.

Dambi: Tell Kahi unnie, I will call her later yaa~~Take care. Bye. Dambi waving to the girls.

 

 

 

At the magazine photoshoot, Jungah can’t stop smiling. She keeps staring to Kahi. But Kahi try to avoid eye contact with Jungah. Kahi did not know that Jungah already know that Kahi and Dambi is a fake lover. Since they all busy with the photoshoot and interview, Jungah did not have chance to talk with Kahi about the matter.

 

At After School’s Dorm (late night)

 

The girls just come home after they finished with the photoshoot. Everyone headed to their room to sleep. But Jungah can’t sleep. She’s just so happy.

 

Jungah: I can’t sleep. Jungah giggling alone.

Jungah: I want to talk with Kahi unnie. Is she sleeping??Let’s give it shot. Kekkekke. She walks toward Kahi’s room.

 

Knock…knock…knock….

 

Jungah: Kahi unnie sleeping already…. Jungah sighing.

 

 

Krekkk….krekk…krekkk……..

Jungah try her luck to open Kahi’s room. Luckily Kahi did not lock her door. Jungah herself did not sure where she got the bravery to open Kahi’s room as the girls know Kahi disliked people to enter she room without her permission.

 

Jungah POV

She is sleeping. Must be so tired coz she did not awake as I entered her room. She is so beautiful when sleeping. I feel wanna hug her right now. Kekekke. What is she dreaming of until she flashing her dimple. Kkekkekke. My heart melts because of the dimple. Kekkekkke.

 

Jungah keep staring at Kahi. She caresses Kahi’s face. She tucked Kahi’s hair to Kahi’s ear that hide Kahi’s beautiful innocent face.

 

“You are so beautiful Kahi unnie” Kahi murmured alone.

Jungah: We need to talk later. Sleep well. Jungah kissed Kahi’s forehead.

“Kahi unnie, 143……..” Jungah whispered to Kahi’s ear and walk out from the room.

 

 

 

* Shall I end this fic in the next chapter or not??What you guys think???^^….Please please give comments about this. Thanks.>.<