Everything Alright???!!

Can't Stop Loving You

After a few weeks…………..

 

Kahi’s health getting better and got discharged from hospital. She continues her schedules that she postponed before. The girls apologized to Kahi. Their relationship became close even closer than before. But Jungah still confuse about her feeling and become awkward when she alone with Kahi.

 

FLASH BACK

Jungah see Kahi lying weak on bed.

Jungah: Unnie, please wake up. Jungah looked at Kahi. Kahi still unconscious.

While waiting for Kahi, Jungah fall to dreamland. After a while, Kahi’s finger moves. She is awake and she a little suprise when seeing Jungah fall asleep at her bed’s corner. She caress Jungah’s face. Jungah rubbed her eyes when she feels someone touching her. Kahi keeps staring at Jungah.

 

Jungah: Unnie, are you ok??Kahi just nodding her head and smiling bitter since she’s wearing respiratory equipment and she still weak.

Jungah: Unnie, Nana told everything to us. About the reason you threat me to be your lover. I feel bad when I knew that. Because I always treated you so badly. At the same time I’m also grateful to be loved by you but…………..i don’t think I can love you back. Jungah looked down.

Kahi a little surprised when Jungah find out the secret. Tears of Kahi roll down her cheeks when she heard Jungah said ‘I don’t think I can love you back’. Although Kahi knew that Jungah will never love her back but when listening to those words, her tears flowing without her notice.

 

 

PRESENT DAY

 

 At dance studio

 

Juyeon : Appa, can we take a break for a while. I’m so tired like in the hell right now……Juyeon asked to Kahi and she utters breathelessly.

Lizzy: Me too. Lizzy wipe her sweats.

Kahi just smiling looked at them.

Kahi: Ok girls. Let’s take a break for a while. Poor my kids. She patted E-young’s head lightly and sit on the couch in the studio.

The girls: Hooray!!!They jumping happily. Kahi just shaking her head and smiling.

Uee: Unnie, you wanna??Uee offer Kahi her drink.

Kahi: Errmm..Kahi take the bottle and drink. But without Kahi realized, Uee’s eyes locked to Kahi’s ring finger. Uee keep stared at there.

Kahi: Waee??There something you wanna ask??Kahi finally realize when Uee keeps staring at her.

Uee: Huhhh??Nothing. Uee shaking her head and smiling. She walks toward Jungah and murmuring alone.

Uee sits beside Jungah who busy talking with Juyeon and Nana.

Nana: Uee unnie, why you keep looking at omma’s finger?? You look like you want to eat omma’s fingers. Kekkekke.Nana teasing Uee.

Juyeon: Uee became a cannibal. kekkekkeke. But Uee ignored their tease.

Jungah: What’s wrong Uee??Anything bothered you. Jungah asked and caress Uee’s hair.

Uee: Nothing. I’m thinking about something. Uee smiled bitter.

Nana: Appa………Nana shouted calling Kahi.

Kahi: Yeah…Waee???Miss me already??Kahi winked to Nana and giggle on the couch.

Nana: Should i???kekekkeke. Nana replied.

Kahi: Yahhh!!Kahi pretend to be angry and walks toward them. She sits down beside Jungah.

Kahi: Waee you calling??

Nana: Uee unnie became a cannibal??!! Nana pointed her finger to Uee.

Kahi: Really??Kahi looked at Uee mischievously.

Uee: What????When I became a cannibal??? This kiddo!!Uee wrapped Nana’s neck with her right hand. Her left hand locked her right hand. Both her legs on Nana’s waist. Nana shouted for help. Uee just laughing evil.

Kahi: 1,2……………………3…. Kahi hit her hand on the floor and counting like a referee in wrestling show. Then she laughed hard watching Uee and Nana. Jungah nudge Kahi.

Jungah: Unnie, stop laughing. Kekkeke. You should reconcile them. Kahi near her face to Jungah’s face. Jungah can hear Kahi’s breathe. Jungah startled and her heart beating fast. Their eyes meet.

Kahi: I’m just joking. Kahi smile brightly to Jungah. The smile that make Jungah’s mind going wild.

Kahi: YAHHH!!!Stop it. Your omma is angry right now. Kahi raised her voice a little and put her hands to her waist. They stopped.

Uee: Omma angry??? Uee looked at Jungah. She scratched her head although she not feeling itchy. She looked at Nana.

Uee: Hey y beam, you think omma angry or she is blushing right now. They looked to Jungah. Jungah did not realize that since she busy watching Kahi.

Nana: Omma blushing right now. Kekekkeke. Nana whispered to Uee.

 

Juyeon who just keep silent.

 

Juyeon: Omma blushing when appa face to face with her. You guys realize the way omma look at appa???

Uee and Nana: Yeah. They responsed at the same time.

Juyeon, Uee and Nana: KEKEKKEKEKE………

Jungah and Kahi looked at them.

Jungah: What are you guys laughing of??

The girls: Nothing.

Kahi and Jungah look at each other and shaking their head at the same time, like it’s been planning to do at the same time.

Juyeon: Can you see that. Even their moves also same and simultaneously. Two different people but one heart and one mind??!!! Juyeon whisper to Uee and Nana. Uee and Nana nodding their head and laughing again. That make Kahi and Jungah more confuse.

 

Kahi: Jungah, what is wrong with this kids???

Jungah: Don’t know unnie. Jungah shrugged and smiling to Kahi.

Kahi: Just ignore them. Kekkekkeekeke. But then Kahi pressed her stomach.

Jungah: Unnie, are you ok???Jungah asked worry.

Kahi: Ermm..Just feels uncomfortable.

Jungah: Unnie, do you take breakfast???Jungah Kahi to sit on couch.

Kahi: Nope. I’m so busy. I forget to take. Kahi giggling.

Jungah: UNNIE!!!!Kahi looked at Jungah innocently and she blinked her eyes several times. She surprised when Jungah mad. Because Jungah is a person who difficult to get angry at someone.

Kahi: Huuhhhh???Waeee???

Jungah: Do you forget what doctor warned you. Never skip breakfast!!

Kahi: I know but what can I do. I’m really really really busy….Kahi looked down. The girls did not dare to interrupt when their omma is angry.

 

BANGGGGG!!!!

The door closed.

 

Raina: Dambi unnie!!!The girls run toward Dambi.

E-young: Dambi unnie, please help appa. She got scolded with omma. E-young talk in lower voice, worried Jungah might heard that.

Dambi: Huhhh???Dambi a little surprised. “ Waeee??” Dambi asked the girls.

Lizzy: Appa forgot to take her breakfast.

Lizzy : Omma worry about appa. She worried that appa’s ulcer might come again as appa feel uncomfortable in her stomach. Dambi smiling when heard that.

Dambi: Ooooo…Don’t worry..Unnie here. Kkekekke. Dambi patted Lizzy’s shoulder tenderly. But Uee’s face changed. She follows the girls and Dambi to the couch where Kahi and Jungah sit there.

Kahi: Dambi!!Kahi stands up and waving to Dambi. She did not dare to look at Jungah’s angry face.

Dambi: Yeobo, I told you don’t skip your meals. Why you are so naughty these days. Dambi pinched Kahi’s nose. The girls surprised when Dambi called Kahi like that. Of course Dambi and Kahi are so closed to each other but Dambi never called Kahi like that. The girls feel weird about that but they did not ask.

Kahi: I’m not naughty. Poor me, I got scolded with Jungah and now………. you???Kahi looked down and pouted. Dambi giggling.

Dambi: Jungah just worry about you. Dambi defend Jungah. “And I’m not angry with you.” Dambi said and kiss Kahi’s forehead. Kahi smiling but Jungah’s face changed and Nana noticed that.

Dambi: Here…Lunch boxes to your guys. Let’s eat together. Dambi put the lunch boxes on the table. The girls jumping happy when look at the foods. The girls surround the table. Dambi just smiling looked at them. They eat with appetite. Suddenly…….

 

Raina: Appa……

Kahi: Ermm…Be careful. Don’t get choke.

Raina: Ok. I wanna ask. Appa and Dambi unnie are couple?? Kahi choked. Dambi just chuckling while Jungah try to cover her curious face to know the answer.

E-young: Raina unnie, why you suddenly asked like that??E-young looked at Raina while rubbed Kahi’s back softly.

Raina: Well. Their act like a lover. Dambi unnie called appa as yeobo. Dambi unnie never called appa like that before. Raina explained and continue to eat.

Lizzy: Yeahh. I agreed with Raina unnie. Lizzy nodded her head.  Appa,Is that true??

Before Kahi answer that.

Uee: I think they are dating. Look at their couple rings. Uee pointed to them.

The girls: Huhhh??!!They stopped eat and looked at Kahi and Dambi finger.

The girls: Couple rings!!!! WOW!!!They looked each other.

Dambi: Enough..enough... Okay. We are dating. Dambi hold Kahi’s hand and looked at Kahi with smiling face. Kahi smiling back.

 

Jungah POV

I try to pretend I didn’t care,but I actually did so much, more than I thought I ever would. They are dating??!!I feel hard to breathe. My heart so much misery that I can’t describe. I want to cry. I don’t know why. But I feel like I lose something inside me. I feel incomplete. I’m not sure what. My heart keeps telling me that everything will be not the same anymore.

 

 

* Kahi not loving Jungah anymore???Let’s find out soon…..^^…Sorry for the late. My sister got hospitalized T_T…. Sorry for any inconvenient. Thanks for the reading…..>.<.