Quarrel!!

Can't Stop Loving You

Continue From The Previous Chapter…………

 

Jungah: Do you come here to know the truth?? My feeling towards you?? Jungah broke the silence.

Kahi: Yeahh… Kahi nodded her head and looked straight at Jungah’s eyes. She can’t hide the curiousity. But Jungah keeps avoid the eyes contact.

Kahi: Do you…….. really love me??Love me as a lover????Kahi asked in serious firm tone of voice.

Jungah still in silent, she engrossed looked at the night sky.

Jungah: Kahi unnie……………………Jungah looked at Kahi’s face.

Jungah: I…. don’t love you…….Jungah uttered.

Kahi: But Jungah……………Kahi responses.

Kahi: The machine…………………………..Kahi can’t accept what Jungah said.

Jungah: Unnie, don’t be so childish!!It’s just a machine, unnie!!Jungah smirked.

Kahi: No, it’s not!!!!!Kahi disagree with Jungah.

Kahi: Why are you tried to disavow the truth?? Kahi said in sad tone.

Jungah: Please stop this nonsense, unnie. Jungah gestured her hand to Kahi. She starts to walk headed downstairs.

Kahi: Wait!!Kahi grabbed Jungah’s hand. Kahi’s eyes and Jungah’s eyes locked to each other.

Kahi: Then why are you care about me??!!!

Kahi: Why you take good care of me when I’m sick??!!

Kahi: Why you worry about me??!!

Kahi: Why you mad at me when I forget to take my meals??!!

Kahi: Why you always smile brightly to me lately??!!!

Kahi: Why you did not mad at me when I kissed you??!!!

Kahi: WHY!!!!!!! Kahi asked Jungah continuously in angry tone. She can’t bear anymore.

Jungah: Unnie, you are wronged if you think I did all of that because I love you…..Jungah replied. Kahi shocked.

Kahi: Then what is all about!!!Tell me!!Tell me!!! Kahi raised her voice and her eyes still locked to Jungah’s eyes.

Jungah: Because I feel guilty toward you. Jungah replied and parry Kahi’s hand that grabbed Jungah’s hand.

 Jungah: I always treat you in bad way. But you never treat me like that. Unnie always good to me. That made me felt more guilty!!! The incident when you got hospitalized made me realize how bad am I toward you. Jungah lied to Kahi.

Kahi: I don’t believe that!!! Kahi whined.

Jungah: It’s up to you unnie!! Beside, why you must bring up this fiddling matter!!!! Jungah said coldly and leaving Kahi alone there.

Kahi: Only guilty??!!Kahi kneeled down on grassy land at the rooftops. She can’t believe what she just heard just now. Her tears flowing without give any sign to stop.

 

Jungah POV

Sorry unnie, I lied to you and I leave you there crying alone. I cannot stand there any longer. I’m  afraid if I stay there I won’t let you go anymore. I hate myself!!I can’t say what I really want to say!!I’m such a coward!!I keep hurting you, Kahi unnie………… I really wanted to confess to you that I really love you!!I do!!I want to hug you tight. I want to give you all my love!!Your are  the lover of my life, Kahi unnie. But I don’t want to ruin your relationship with Dambi.

 

Kahi POV

Only feeling of guilty??!!It’s not a love!!!PARK KAHI, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!MAYBE IT’S THE TIME FOR YOU TO LET HER GO…………………..