Please, Don't leave!!!

Can't Stop Loving You

After the incident, the relationship between Kahi and the girls became distant. They try to avoid Kahi. They only talked to Kahi when they are practised or during performances. Kahi try hard to apologize to them and convince that she’s not the one who gave the letter but they ignored her except Nana. Because of the issue, Kahi get stressed and her health getting worst and severe. Her tight schedules making her intake of diet become disorganized.

 

At After Dorm ( late evening )

 

Jungah: Kids, dinner is ready. Let’s eat together. Jungah shouted calling the girls.

The girls: Yes omma. They sit and ready to eat.

Nana: Where is appa? Nana asked and she searching for Kahi.

Lizzy: Do we need to wait Kahi unnie. Lizzy said coldly.

Nana: Don’t said like that to appa!!Unnie don’t like it. Arasso??

Lizzy: Ok. Lizzy looked down and she pouted.

Jungah: Don’t mad at Lizzy, Nana. It’s not Lizzy’s fault but Kahi unnie!!Jungah strictly speaking and looked at Nana.

Nana: But Omma……………

Jungah: Enough. Let’s eat. Jungah cut Nana’s lines before Nana finish it.

Nana just sighing.

Nana: I will call appa by myself. Nana stood up.

Juyeon: Up to you, Nana. Unnie, so hungry now. I’m eating first. Juyeon winking at Nana.

Uee: Me too.

Raina: So do I.

Nana just shaking her head, she feel so sad when the girls treat Kahi like that. Then Nana looked at E-young.

Nana: You too??

E-young: I’m dying of hunger, unnie. Then she look down,afraid to make eyes contact with Nana.

Suddenly, someone patted Nana’s shoulder.

Nana: Appa!!Nana smiling. Let’s eat together.

Kahi: Ermmm.. Kahi sit and look at the girls with lovely looks.

Kahi: Jungah, thank you for cooking the meals. Kahi try to start a conversation with Jungah.

Jungah: Ok. She replied with short answer. Kahi just smiling.

Kahi : Uee, how your drama? Kahi looked at Uee.

Uee: Just fine. Uee answered without looking at Kahi. Kahi really frustrated and sad but she try cover it. Nana noticed that.

Nana: Unnie, today I watched a movie. The movie is really great. Can you watch with me next time?

Kahi: Woahh?? Really??I’m so happy that you are happy. Of course. Kahi smiling at Nana and patted Nana’s head.

Nana: Thank you unnie. Kekkeke

Kahi eating her food. But as the food inside . She can’t really eat it. She trying her best to swollen the food but she failed. Then Kahi run to bathroom to vomit it. Kahi’s action make the girls loss of their appetite. But only Nana worry about Kahi. Nana run to toilet to know Kahi’s situation.

Nana: Unnie, are you ok?? Nana rubbed Kahi’s back softly.

Kahi: Unnie fine. It’s nothing. Don’t worry about me. Kahi smiling to Nana.

Nana: Are you sure?

Kahi just nodding her head. Nana Kahi to the dining table again. Kahi sit.

Juyeon: Unnie, you make us loss of appetite. Why you suddenly vomit?? Juyeon asked. She a little angry at Kahi.

Kahi: I’m so sorry for that. Nothing. I’m just feel a little giddy.

Jungah: Do not pretend here. If you don’t like to eat my dish, just said it. Don’t do it like that. Jungah raised her voice to Kahi.

Kahi feeling so hurt when listen to those words.

Kahi: Jungah, I will never dislike to eat your dish. Don’t said it like that. Please. Kahi’s eyes teary and Kahi said in sad tone.

Jungah: Huhhhhh..I wish it’s true. Jungah made face. The girls also except one.

Nana: Omma, don’t think like that. Appa never think and do like that. Nana defend Kahi.

Kahi: Enough!! Don’t start quarrel. I’m full. I go to my room. Kahi walk toward her room. She’s not feeling so well. But her heart even more in pain than her body.

 

The girls finish eating. They spending their time at living room. Nana listening to her ipod. E-young, Juyeon, and Raina watching television. Jungah reading magazine. Uee reading and memorizing her scripts. Lizzy playing games. Kahi still in her room.

Jungah: Do your hear that?? Jungah asked the girls.

Uee: Hear what??I’m not hear anything.

Lizzy: Yeah, me too.

Jungah: Really?? Maybe it’s just my feeling. Kekkeke. Sorry.

E-young: Omma omma. E-young shaking her head.

Jungah: This kiddo so naughty these days. Jungah pinched E-young cheeks.

E-young: Omma……..It’s hurt. I’m not. I’m a good girl not like Lizzy.

Lizzy: Yahhh!!I’m the one who is the good girl!! Lizzy bite her lip coz of angry.

Juyeon: Both of you shut up!!I’m watching now. Juyeon warned them.

Lizzy and E-young: Ok.

 

In Kahi’s room

 

Kahi sit on the couch in her room. She thinking how to handle the situation but then Kahi feel so in pain in her stomach part especially. The pain that she can’t bear it anymore. Kahi try to walk toward small cabinet beside her bed to find her medicine. But Kahi collapse near the cabinet. The pain getting severe, and she’s so weak to fight it. She need her medicine fast. Kahi try to stand but failed. She lying on the floor detain the pain by herself. She can’t shout to call the girls. She’s too weak to do that. Then she try to reach her phone in her pocket. She calling Nana several times but did not answered.

Kahi: Nana…………..Where are you??Please help unnie?? Kahi begging for help. But no answers from Nana’s phone.

Kahi: Jungah and the girls will not pick up my call. They still mad at me. Kahi said to herself.

Kahi groaning pain. But then she try her best to call Dambi. She pressed number 2. Luckily she put Dambi’s number in speed dial. But also no answers. She keep trying many times. Dambi is her last hope. While keep trying calling Dambi.

Kahi: Jungah, please live well. Take care of the girls for me yaa~~Kahi start crying and in pain at the same time. Kahi talking to herself and withhold the pain at the same time.

But then Dambi answered the call.

Dambi: Unnie,sorry. I just finish my shooting. Why are you calling me??

Kahi: Dammmmm…….bii…….Kahi stuttered because of pain.

Dambi: Unnnie!!!Unnie!!Are you ok?????Are you sick again???I’m on my way now. Please withhold the pain, unnie. Dambi also start crying.

Kahi: Ermm..

 

 

Dambi arrived at After School’s dorm. She rushing toward Kahi’s room. The girls feeling weird and they just keep looking. The door was locked. Dambi run to living room.

Dambi: Where’s the master key. I need it now!!

Nana take the master key from a drawer and give it to Dambi.

Nana: Dambi unnie,what’s wrong?? Appa ok?? Nana follow  Dambi to Kahi’s room. The girls also follow to find out.

Dambi: Not ok. Your appa really sick!!Dambi crying again.

Dambi open the door. She saw Kahi unnie lying weak on the floor, she can’t breathe properly. Her lip turned blue in colour coz lack of oxygen. Her face so pale. Kahi’s right hand pressed her stomach while left hand try to reach her medicine but failed. Dambi running toward Kahi and put Kahi on her lap.

Dambi: Unnie, unnie…….Dambi shouted continuously and caress Kahi’s face.

Kahi try to smile “Dam………biii” ,she said.

Kahi: It’s hurt  so bad….Can you take my medicine?….Kahi said in low weak voice. Dambi need to near her ear to Kahi.

Dambi take Kahi’s medicine in the drawer.

Dambi: Unnie, let’s go to hospital please!!Dambi crying hard.

Dambi: I begging you,unnie.

Kahi shaking her head slowly.

Kahi: The hospital can’t do nothing Dambi yaa~~ Without realize Kahi’s tears come out from Kahi’s eyes.

Dambi crying really hard when heard that. The girls also begin to cry although know nothing.

Kahi: Stop crying…………Kahi raised her hand to wipe Dambi’s tears.

Kahi: Dam….bi…………….mian…hae………………….After Kahi finished the sentences, Kahi’s hand fell. This suprising Dambi and Nana. Who sit beside Kahi. Dambi looked at Kahi’s face.

Her eyes closed. Dambi shouted and crying really hard.

Dambi: Unnie……unnie………Don’t leave me!!Don’t leave me!!Dambi hugged Kahi tightly. Jungah also crying hard and she kneeling down did not believe of what happened.

Nana: Appa………..apppaa………Don’t leave me!!You promised to watch movie with me!!Nana try to wake Kahi. But Kahi did move even a little. Nana crying really hard.

Dambi: Let’s take Kahi unnie to hospital now!!!! Dambi said to the girls and crying at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

* well, don't be mad at me too much.....this is just  fiction...^^..btw,thanks for reading....^^