She's So Cute......^^

Can't Stop Loving You

Continue From Last Chapter

 

The girls still not back from shopping yet. Jungah just finished cooked for dinner.

 

Kahi: Jungah yaa..Kahi sit on a chair at dining table.

Jungah: Unnie…Hungry?? Jungah looked at Kahi and smiled although she still embrassing when thinking about the incident in the bathroom. She try to cover to avoid the awkward between them.

Kahi: Ermm..Kahi nodded her head.

Jungah comes out from kitchen and serve foods in front of Kahi.

Kahi: Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……Kahi swollen her saliva when looking at the delicious foods.

Kahi: Where the kids???Kahi asked to Jungah as she sit beside Kahi.

Jungah: They go shopping. Maybe later they will be back soon. Unnie,you will die of hunger if you want to wait them. Unnie, eat first.

Kahi: Ok.kekekkeke...But you need to eat with me too. If not, I won’t eat. Kahi pushed the bowl of rice away. She wants to have dinner with Jungah.

Jungah: Unnie…..Jungah sighing.

Jungah: Do you really like to threat me huhhh?? Jungah raised one of her eyebrow. She try to tease Kahi.

Kahi : Nope. I just want to have dinner with you. If I’m not threat you, will you have dinner with me. Kahi’s eyes start teary when she heard Jungah said like that. It’s feel like she always threat Jungah. She’s feels sad and hurt.

Kahi: Sorry…You can leave me and go to your room to rest. Sorry again. Kahi try to hold her tears. She’s sulking with Jungah.

Jungah :  Unnie, I didn’t mean to say like that. I just want to tease you. I’m so sorry. Jungah hold Kahi’s chin and pushed tenderly so Jungah and Kahi face to face.

Kahi: I know. But I don’t know why…………………….Kahi sighing and avoid eye contact with Jungaah.

Kahi: Just forget it. I’m so sensitive these days. Kahi forced herself to laugh and smile in front of Jungah.

Jungah: Unnie, let’s dinner together. Jungah hugged Kahi and whisper it to Kahi’s ear.

Jungah: I’m so sorry for hurting you again and again. Believe me. I didn’t mean to.

Kahi startled when Jungah suddenly hugged her tightly.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~Of course I trust you. Ok ok. Let’s dinner together. Stop crying. Kahi rubbed Jungah’s back softly, try to comfort Jungah..

 

Kahi POV

Why she crying??The one who should cry is me. I’m the one is sulking with her. She’s really naughty these days. But she’s so cute when crying although it’s not good to say it. But she more cute when smile with those cresent moon eyes.Kekekekeke. Jungah Jungah….She always makes me feel variety of feeling.

 

Jungah POV

I just want to but never thought she will hurt by that. Why I always hurt Kahi’s unnie feeling. I really don’t deserve her love. I can’t make her happy. But when saw her try to fake her smile and laugh. I can’t bear it anymore. I can’t control myself to cry. I hate to see her to fake her smile. Her smile is so precious to me. Her smile keeps me alive. Please don’t stop smile Kahi unnie.

 

Kahi: Now, let’s eat. The foods will get cold if we not ended this drama now. Kekekkeke.

Jungah: Ermm..Jungah responded.

 

The moments full of awkward because of the drama. They start eat their dinner without a single word.

Jungah: Kekekekeke….Unnie, you are so cute right now. Jungah chuckle when seeing Kahi try to spoon out the rice using her right hand. She seem having difficult with it. Kahi usually use her left hand when eating. It’s became her habit even we always taught by our parents to eat using right hand. Because of that Kahi having difficult to eat.

Kahi: What???Waee… Kahi did not look at Jungah as she concentrate and still try her best to eat using her right hand but the food keep falling when the spoon is about to reach Kahi’s mouth and this make Kahi little angry and frust.

Jungah stop eating and she keep staring at Kahi and giggling.

Kahi: Yahhh!!You are so meanie. Laughing at me. Kahi pouted.

Jungah: kekekekekke. So cute, unnie. Jungah can’t control herself from laughing.

Jungah: My cutie unnie, let’s me feed you.Jungah take the bowl, spoon out the rice.

Jungah: Said aahhhhhhhh.

Kahi: Aahhhhh. Kahi just doing what Jungah asked her to do.

Jungah: Good girl. Kekkeke…Jungah patted Kahi’s tenderly and make Kahi blushing for a while. And of course Kahi like that so much.

 

 

“ We’re back!!!”

 

Lizzy: Woahhhh……..guys, look at omma and appa!!

Raina: Omma…..appa…….kekkekkee…lovey-dovey yaa~~

Nana: You guys don’t do anything else??? Nana smile cheekily to Kahi and Jungah.

Jungah already blushed.

Kahi: Yahhh!! Kiddo, always disturb when appa want to be alone with your omma. Kekekkeke.

The girls: Oppss..sorry. They pretend to be sorry but they keep teasing Kahi and Jungah.

Kahi: What are you guys doing here. Go to your room now. Kahi shooing them away when they sit surround Kahi and Jungah.

 E-young: Appa, this is what we called a complete family. Appa, omma and their kids. E-young pointed to each of them like a cute kid explaining.

Kahi: Kekkeke. Really??Kahi raised one of her eyebrow wandering.

Kahi: I think this one make our family more complete. As soon she finished the sentence she kissed Jungah’s forehead made Jungah and the girls startled.

Kahi: Close your mouth kids!!Kekeke. Kahi said like nothing happened.

Jungah: Unnie…Jungah keep blink her eyes as she can’t believe she get kissed from Kahi coz she know Kahi is Dambi’s lover.

Kahi: What??Want more??This time Kahi kissed Jungah’s cheek.

Juyeon: Woww..appa…I like. Kkekkeke.

Kahi: Appa, like too. Kahi join with E-young laughing when looked at Jungah’s face that is red in colour  like tomato or maybe chilli.

Jungah: Unnie, E-young………..Jungah gave death glare to both of them and still try to cover her blush.

Kahi: Your omma already mad. Kkekekke. Kahi whisper to the girls.

Nana: Appa, what is wrong with your hand??Nana pointed to Kahi’s wrapped hand.

Kahi: I hurt myself. Nothing much. Kekkeke.

Raina: Appa, don’t always hurt yourself and be careful always.

Juyeon: Omma worry about you, appa. Lately, when appa busy with shooting drama omma’s attitude not cheerful like always. She keeps ponder around. She missing you so much. Kekekke. Juyeon eats Kahi’s food and she intentionally telling Kahi about Jungah.

Kahi: OOhhh…really??  Kahi looked at Jungah that sit beside her.

Kahi: Do you miss me Jungah yaa~~ Kahi touched Jungah’s chin and lift up to see Jungah’s face.

Jungah: Errrr…Jungah stuttered.

Jungah : Yahh!!Stop eating that. I thought you already eat your dinner. Jungah try to change topic and Kahi just giggling.

Lizzy: We already ate our dinner but eating your cooks is a different thing. Right Nana unnie??Lizzy nudge Nana’s arm that busy eating.

Nana: Yeaahhh…She continued eating.

 

Kahi POV

So my guess is right. Kekeke..She missing me. Giving my magazines uhh??!!..Kekkekekke…I really want to know what her real feeling toward me?? I wandering………….Kahi staring at Jungah that busy talking with the girls.