Still Mad???

Can't Stop Loving You

At Dance Studio

All of them waiting for their leader, Park Kahi to come. She has something to settle with Pledis Boss. All of them sit on the floor, gossip and talking.

Lizzy: Unnie, how your date yesterday?? Having fun??

Uee: Date??Woahhh. Omma and appa had date yesterday??

Nana: Share something with us, omma??

Jungah: It’s not really a date. Jungah smiling. “I’m still mad at you, Kahi unnie” said Jungah in her heart.

E-young : Really?? E-young give cynical smile.

Jungah: Yeah. We just playing with sand, taking picture, eating and swimming.

Juyeon: Huhhh?? Kahi unnie swimming?? Juyeon’s eyes widened and a little.

Jungah: No, no. Only me. Kahi unnie did not swimming. She just watching me.

Raina: Omo, appa watching you only not join swimming with you? Maybe appa want to see your y body when omma walking to the sea. Omma looked so y when in water kekkeke.

Lizzy: Appa a ert??

Uee: Of course not. Uee slapped Lizzy’s thigh.

Lizzy: Waee??

Uee: Watch your mouth. Uee pinched Lizzy’s cheek and smiling.

Lizzy: Unnie, it’s hurt~~

Uee: kekekekke…

Juyeon: It’s not like that. Kahi unnie  really don’t like beach. There are an incident that happened there and gave Kahi unnie a really bitter memory. Memory that she want to forget but………

Kahi: Girls, let’s practicing. Before Juyeon finish her sentences, Kahi appeared from no where and cut the lines of Juyeon.

The girls: Ok unnie.

They start practising. But Jungah still wondering what Juyeon want to tell them. Jungah looked at Nana and sighing. Kahi noticed that and then focus to their practice.

(Kahi POV)-in her mind

She still love Nana…..sighing. Am I too cruel to her?? How I want to show to her that she so precious to me.

After 4 hours practicing. They stop for rest.

Jungah: Arggghhh….Kahi looked at Jungah.

Nana: Waee unnie??

Jungah : I accidently broke my nail. It’s hurt.

Jungah accidently broke her nail. Her finger bleed a little.

Lizzy: Do you want a plaster??? Kahi still look at Jungah’s finger.

Jungah: No no nevermind. It’s just a little. Jungah clean up blood using towel.

Kahi: Yeah. It’s just a little bleeding. Kahi said coldly.

Jungah looked at Kahi. “ Huhhh, such a jerk. Is this a lover should said??” Jungah mad in her mind.

Kahi: I will go out for awhile. I’ll back. If I’m late, you guys start practising first,ok. She stand up and walk out of the room.

The girls: Okay unnie. Be careful.

They laughing and talking. Suddenly, the door open.

“Hello guys” Dambi greeted with joy and smile big.

Uee: Dambi unnie, I miss you so much. Uee hugged Dambi.

Dambi: I miss you too. She hugged Uee back.

The girls: We all miss you so much. They hugged Dambi.

Dambi: Ok ok. I miss all of you. Stop hugging me, I can’t breathe properly now.

The girls: Opps, sorry. Kekkeke.

Dambi : Where Kahi unnie??

E-young: Kahi unnie go out for awhile.

Dambi: Oooo..I just stop by to see you guys practicing.

Jungah: We resting now. Jungah smiling at Dambi.

Nana, Lizzy, and E-young go out to toilet. Uee and Raina drinking water at a corner. So, only Jungah, Dambi and Juyeon  sitting together.

Jungah: Jupal, what are you want to tell us about Kahi unnie and beach a while ago.

Dambi: Hahh??Kahi unnie went to beach?? Dambi looked so worry.

Jungah: Yeahh. We went to beach yesterday.

Dambi: Is Kahi unnie ok?? Where is she now?? Oh no. Why she did not tell me??This ahjumma yaa~~Aishhh. I’m worry about her so much.

Jungah looked so confused and wondering what happened right now.

Jungah: Ok. I don’t get it. What really happen to Kahi unnie actually? What wrong with beach??

Juyeon: It’s nothing wrong with a beach. It’s about Kahi unnie. Huhhh…..Should I tell you??

Dambi: Just tell her. She has the right to know. She Kahi’s lover.

Jungah startled when heard the word lover. Seem the word so sensitive to her.

Juyeon: Okay. When Kahi unnie was young, she and her family go to picnic at beach. Kahi unnie and her younger sister swimming happily and their parents watch them from far. Kahi’s older brother and older sister playing sand at seaside. But suddenly, a big wave came and pulled Kahi unnie and her younger sister into a deep sea. Kahi unnie try her best to save her sister but failed and she almost drown. Her younger sister found dead. Kahi unnie fully blame herself for not trying her best to save her sister. Until now, Kahi unnie can’t go near beach. She has phobia with sea. When she near at beach, she will start remember everything about the incident.

Dambi: Kahi unnie not really can’t sleep at night. She will having nightmare mostly every night about the incident. She really blamed her self. I still remember when Kahi unnie and I go to beach for works. Kahi unnie need to swim but she can’t do that. She looked so scared when she near the sea. She shivering badly. That’s the first time of my life I ever see her looked so scare like that. At the night, she can’t even close her eyes for awhile although she sleepy. She will having nightmare when she close her eyes. I feel so sad look at her……

Juyeon: We both knew about this through Kahi’s unnie mom. Kahi’s unnie mom tell Dambi unnie and I accidently heard their conversation.

Dambi: Kahi unnie must can’t sleep last night. Poor her. Jungah yaa~~don’t tell her that we tell you about this. She will mad at me and Jupal.

Jungah: Ok. Don’t worry about that.

(Jungah POV)-in her mind

Is this the reason why she so mad at me yesterday. Is this also the reason why she hesitate to swim saving me. Kahi unnnie, I misunderstood you. I’m so sorry. Why did not you tell me. I thought I’m your lover. Maybe, I don’t want to be your lover at first but we are a lover now. So you can share with me. Poor you~~. You can’t sleep last night and you alone by your self. I even prohibit you from sneaking to my room. Am I too cruel for her. Should open my heart to Kahi unnie??

Dambi: Oooo.. I need to go now. She watched her wristwatch.

Dambi: Send regards to Kahi unnie. Dambi went out.

After a minutes Dambi leave the room, Kahi back to the the studio.

Kahi: I’m back. Let’s practising. kekeke

The girls sighing.

Kahi: Hey, we will have fun.kekke

Juyeon: Only you unnie. Just now, Dambi unnie visited us and she send regards to you.

Kahi: Oooo..Ok. I will text her later. Thanks.

Everyone gather at the center of the room. Kahi walk toward Jungah carried a small plastic bag.

Kahi: For you. she throw the plastic bag to Jungah. Jungah startled.

Jungah: What is it??

Kahi: Put it on your cut!!

Jungah: HUHHH??

Kahi leaving Jungah alone. Jungah open the plastic, she saw a box plaster of cute cartoon. Jungah just smiling and look at Kahi. “So,she still remember her vows” said Jungah.

 

 

* Don't mad at me about Kahi's younger sister. It's just a story.^^.........Sorry.