She is my girl!!

Can't Stop Loving You

In After School’s van (on the way to dance studio)

Kahi, Jungah, Lizzy and Nana in the van while Uee, Juyeon, Raina and E-young in another van.

Lizzy listening to her ipod. Nana is daydreaming. Kahi busy with her ipad and Jungah yawning look at them.

Kahi: Yayy!! Go to sleep~~ Such a sleepy head. Kahi poke Jungah’s waist.

Jungah: Unnie….You always love to tease me. Jungah pouted and keep yawning.

Kahi : It’s fun kekkkeke. Just sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive.

Jungah: Ok.

Kahi look at Jungah sleeping and smiling. Then she leaned Jungah’s head to her shoulder.

Kahi: Nana,stop day dreaming kekekke!!

Nana: Unnie……Nana pouted and push Kahi’s shoulder lightly.

Kahi : Kekekke….Aigoo,this kiddo yaa~~……Kahi shaking her head and grinning.

Kahi: Can’t you pass unnie’s bag.

Nana: Which one unnie? Nana asked.

Kahi: The black one. Kahi pointed to the black bag pack beside Nana.

Nana: This one?? Then she hand over the bag to Kahi.

Kahi: Thanks. Kahi winked at Nana. “ Please continue your day dreaming” Kahi teasing Nana again.

Nana: Unnie..You’re so bad.

Kahi: I’m a bad girl???Kekkeke.

Kahi looking for something in her bag. Suddenly,she found a letter. The letter did not have any receiver name. So Kahi assume the letter is for her until she read the letter…..

Kahi: Huhhh………What???Is this true??Kahi looked at Jungah face. Kahi so surprised.

“I need to think something very fast. I love Jungah so much. I don’t want to lose her. I won’t let this happen. What should I do?? Kahi said in her mind.

At dance studio

After straight practicing for 4 hours,

Kahi : Let’s rest for awhile.

Nana, Lizzy and E-young chatting with each others. Uee and Juyeon lying on the floor, so tired. Raina messaging with her friend. Jungah drinking water at a corner of the room. Kahi walk toward Jungah.

Kahi: Can we talk for awhile??

Jungah: What’s wrong unnie??

Kahi: Let’s talk outside. Kahi give mischievous smile to Jungah. Jungah begin to worry.

Outside the room

Kahi show the letter and Jungah look so surprised.

“Where do you get the letter, unnie?” Jungah asked stuttered.

Kahi: In my bag. So, you love Nana since the first time you meet her. I never know about this. Kahi asking Jungah like a detective.

Jungah: Yeah.  Jungah answered shyly and looked down.

Kahi: You think I will just ignore this letter.

Jungah: Please unnie. Please don’t tell anyone else especially Pledis boss and Nana.

Kahi: Why I can’t tell Nana. I thought this letter for her.

Jungah: This letter for her but now……………………..I don’t think I have courage to give the letter again.

Kahi: kekeke…….Good.

Jungah: Huhh???Waee??

Kahi: Coz from now you will be my girl. My lover. Kahi stared at Jungah’s eyes.

Jungah: You know that I love Nana not you.

Kahi: Yes, I know. But I love you,  Jungah. Kahi pushed Jungah to wall and kissing Jungah’s lip but Jungah pushed away Kahi.

Kahi: You better be my lover or I will tell Pledis boss about this and both of you will get the punishments.

Jungah: How could you do that unnie?

Kahi: Well. I’m not a nun.

Jungah stay silent thinking.

Kahi: You have 10 seconds to think or…..??

Jungah: Let me thinking for awhile.

Kahi: 10,9,8……………………Time out. Okay. I will tell Pledis boss. Kahi starts walking to Pledis boss’s office.

Jungah: Unnie………….I will be your lover. Please don’t tell Pledis boss.

Kahi look back and run to Jungah.

Kahi: Oooooo…yess…….Kahi hugging Jungah.

Jungah just sighing.

Kahi: Now, you are my girl. You need to devoted to me. If you tell anyone that I threatened you to be my lover. This letter straight to Pledis boss. Kahi winking at Jungah and light peck Jungah’s cheek.

(Jungah POV)

How I misplace the letter inside Kahi’s unnie bag. She sighing……..Kahi unnie love me??I just found about this. I can’t accept her love. My love only to Nana. But how could she do this to me. She make me her lover with force. She want me to devote to her!!It’s the hardest part. Why would this happen to me. Waeee???I will find way to steal the letter then she can’t threat me anymore and I will free again. Until then..be patient Jungah~~

(Kahi POV)

Kekekke ..Now Jungah is my lover. Mission accomplished for now. My image in your eyes maybe change when I threatened you Jungah yaa~~. You will hate me but I can’t lose you. i will make you fall in love with me. Just wait Jungah yaa~~ And of course I will hide this letter at the safest place..kekeke.You can’t steal it from me.kekeke.

Kahi: Let’s go inside. Kahi pulled Jungah’s hand to the room.

Jungah just follow by heavy steps and sighing.

Kahi: Kids, I have an important thing to announce. Kahi chuckling.

Uee: What is it unnie?? You look so happy.

Kahi: Me and your omma are dating. Kahi look at Jungah.

Jungah widened her eyes and speechless. She look at Kahi. Kahi just smiling and kiss Jungah lip.

Lizzy: Woah, appa so romantic kkekekeke.

The girls: Congrats Appa omma. Please be happy always.

E-young: I want baby boy appa omma!!

Everyone silent went heard that.

Kahi: Huhhh?? Tell your omma kekekeke. Kahi look at Jungah.

Jungah: Yayy!!E-young yaa~~

After School laughing hard. But Jungah put a fake smile in her face.

 

* What will happen next??Let’s find out soon. Thanks for reading….^^