Break-Up

Can't Stop Loving You

At the Dance Studio(morning)

The girls waiting for their leader,Park Kahi. They talking and playing around.

Kahi: Ok, let’s practising. Kahi clapping her hands to gather the girls.

The girls: Yes Kahi unnie. Then they salute Kahi. They teasing Kahi.

Kahi: Ooooo..nice. Kahi smiling.

After 4hours practising, they rest for awhile since they make no mistake in dancing. They gather on the floor talking and playing.

DANGGGGGGGGG….The door closed. Their manager entered.

Manager: Kahi, Jungah…..Pledis boss want to meet you guys at his office.

Kahi and Jungah looked at each other. They shrugged. They stood up.

Kahi and Jungah: Oook. Thanks oppa.

Kahi: Oppa, do you know what is about??

Manager: I don’t know. Sorry.

Kahi: It’s ok.

They walk toward Pledis boss’s office.

Knock,knock….

Pledis boss: Come in Kahi, Jungah. Sit down. They sit facing their President.

Kahi: Can I know why do you want to meet us, President?

Pledis boss: Well, this is all about. Pledis boss put a letter in front of them. They looked really shocked and looked at each other. Pledis boss look so decisive right now and keep looking at Jungah and Kahi.

Pledis boss: Can you tell me what is all about Jungah??

Jungah: Err…err..That’s my letter. Jungah stuttered and looked down. Kahi looked at Jungah.

Kahi: President, please let me handle this. I promise that this matter will not affect our performances. Please trust me. Kahi said earnestly. Kahi try to convince Pledis boss to let her handle the issues.

Pledis boss: Errrmmmm...... Kahi, I think you know that beside you and Jungah, the girls are prohibited to date. Yes, Jungah the one wrote the letter but the receiver is Nana. Nana is forbidden to date for this time around or you want Nana to get punish?? It’s all up to you.

Jungah: But Nana is innocent. She did not know about this letter. Jungah try to defend Nana. She worry about Nana.

Kahi: Jungah and Nana are not dating. So, there are no problem now.

Pledis boss: For this time, there are no problem. Kahi, I want you to make sure that this incident will never happen again. Pledis boss said strictly to Kahi.

Kahi: I will try my best. Kahi said and looked at Pledis boss.

Pledis boss: Good. Jungah, do you hear that.

Jungah just nodding her head.

Pledis boss: You guys may leave. Please continue with you schedules. He’s smiling.

 

Kahi and Jungah come out from the room.

 

At the corridor

 

Kahi: Huhhhh………Everything fine. I’m so glad. Kahi looked at Jungah.

“Bannnnnnnnnggggg” Jungah slapped Kahi. Kahi touch her cheek. She clueless.

Kahi: What is wrong with you? Kahi asked.

Jungah: You betray me!! You promised to me that you will never hand the letter to Plediss boss!! What is this!!Jungah so angry.

Jungah: Thank God. Nothing happen to Nana!!!Jungah added.

Kahi: I never betray you. I will never betray you. You are my love. I’m not the one who handed the letter. Kahi try to explained.

Jungah: Is this you call love!!Then who???Only us know this matter and you the only one who keep the letter right??? Jungah looked at Kahi furiously.

Jungah: It’s over now!!!You and I are over!!

Kahi: But…………..Jungah listened to me!!!Please. Kahi try to hold Jungah’s arm but Jungah dismissed it. Kahi try to hold her tears.

Kahi: Jungah………Jungah…….please listen to me!!Kahi run after Jungah that walking away from Kahi. But then Kahi stopped. She pressed her stomach. She in pain and bent her body for a while.

“Please, not this time. Bear it, Park Kahi!!” Said Kahi to herself. She tried to chase Jungah.

Kahi: Jungah……..Please. Jungah stopped in front of Kahi.

Jungah: I don’t need this anymore!!Jungah open the necklace that Kahi’s gave to her and hand it to Kahi.

Kahi: It’s yours not mine. I gave it to you. Kahi looked at Jungah with sad look.

Jungah: Take it or I throw it. Jungah threat Kahi.

Kahi: I won’t take it back. Kahi said to Jungah.

Jungah: Fine!!As you wish. Jungah throw the necklace to the ground. Kahi shocked and she so sad when Jungah throw the necklace. She just looked with a sad and frustration face. Jungah walk toward the dance studio. But Kahi did not give up. She followed Jungah.

 

At Dance Studio

 

Kahi: Jungah!!!!!!!!Listen to me for once. Kahi raised her voice and make the girls shocked. They looked at their omma and appa.

Jungah: Listen to what??Are you gonna threat me again!!

Uee: Appa threat omma?? Suddenly Uee interrupt their conversation.

Kahi: Uee, can you stay away from this. Kahi said to Uee and Kahi still pressing her stomach.

Jungah: Why you mad at Uee??She’s innocent. Are you afraid that your secret exposed.

Raina: What secret?? Kahi just silent and looked down.

Jungah: Yeah. A secret. Your appa threat me to be her lover or she will send my letter to Pledis boss. I have no other choice, so I  just be her lover but then she still hand the letter to Pledis boss!!

The girls so shocked but Nana the most shocked and Kahi noticed that.

Lizzy: What letter??Is that true appa??How could you do that to omma??

Kahi: Yes, but I’m not the one who sent it to Pledis boss. Kahi said in sad tone.

Jungah: Your just a big liar coz you’re the one that who hold the letter!!Jungah said in anger.

The girls: Appa!! The girls mad at Kahi.

Nana: Appa, are you ok?? Nana run to Kahi. Kahi just nodding her head.

Nana: No. It’s not tr……………..Nana can’t finished the sentences because she see the signal from Kahi to not talk.

Nana: How could you guys do that to Appa!!Nana starts to cry. Kahi wipe Nana’s tears.

Kahi: It’s ok. Everything will be ok soon. Kahi just smiling bitter.

Nana: Unnie….Nana sad looking at Kahi.

Nana: Are you ok unnie??You looked so pale?

Kahi: I’m fine. Just a little tired.

 

The situation become awkward and silent. The girls still mad at Kahi because threat Jungah like that. In their mind, Kahi so selfish and bad.

Juyeon: Unnie, what letter is all about? Juyeon asked.

Jungah: My love letter. But accidently Kahi found out. Jungah explained to girls.

E-young: I never think that appa will do that to you like that.

The girls: Yeah. That is so cruel and selfish. They mad at Kahi.

After a while,

Kahi: Girls, let’s  continue practicing. Kahi try to cheer up the situation.

The girls said nothing. They just continue practicing and ignoring Kahi. Kahi really sad but she try to cover it, she try to hold her tears from falling.

Late evening

Kahi: Okay, let’s stop here. Great jobs everyone. She clapping hands. But still no response from them.

Nana: You too unnie. Nana smiling at Kahi.

The girls walk away from the room. Leaving Nana and Kahi.

Nana: Unnie, let’s go home together.

Kahi: No, it’s ok. You go ahead. Kahi patted Nana’s head and smiling.

Nana: Okay. Unnie, why you did not want me to tell them.

Kahi just smiling and pinched Nana’s nose.

Nana: Unnie….I’m asking you.

Kahi: Go home and stop talking about that. Kahi put a smile on her sad face.

Nana leave Kahi alone in the room. Kahi dancing and crying at the same time.

 

 

 

* Who the one who hand the letter to Pledis boss??(I don't know why, but i love to call pledis boss..kekekke) Let's find out soon. Thank you for reading.^^