Precious.......^^

Can't Stop Loving You

Continue from previous chapter………

 

At a restaurant

 

Kahi and Jungah eat dinner together. They talking abot many things except their feeling towards each other. They keep talking and enjoy their dinner. While they are about to start eat their dessert, someone waving to Kahi and walking headed to their table.

 

 

“Kahi!!......Oooo..Jungah also??!!” The person said and smiling to them but her eyes back to Kahi.

 

Kahi: Jinnie!!Kkekekeke. What are you doing here?? Stalk me?? Kahi joking with Lee Jin but this make Jungah feels jealous and annoying at the same time. Jungah start to get annoy when Lee Jin keep appear in front of them, when she want to be alone with Kahi. Only Jungah and Kahi. She really wished like that. But she can’t  hate Lee Jin because she know Lee Jin is a good nice person.

 

Lee Jin: Maybe. Kekekkeke. Lee Jin answered in dorky way.

Kahi: Sit here. Who you coming with?? Kahi pulled a chair for Lee Jin to sit.

Lee Jin: By myself. I was about to pay the bills but then I saw you. So, I stop by to hello you??!Maybe?? Lee Jin winked to Kahi.

Kahi: Kkekekkekeke. Are you flirting with me Jinnie??!! Kahi pretend to blink her eyes for shocked.

Lee Jin: Nice. Kekekke. Lee Jin laughing then she looks at Jungah.

Lee Jin: Jungah…….Lee Jin smiles brightly to Jungah.

Jungah: Ermm..Jungah looked at Lee Jin as she pretend she enjoy the dessert but inside she really feels wanna flip the table and walk away from the restaurant with Kahi.

Lee Jin: The food here is good right?? I can see you really enjoy it. Lee Jin smile to Jungah.

Jungah: Yeah. Jungah nodded her head as she agreed.

Jungah: But much more better if  you’re not here. Jungah mumbles alone.

Lee Jin: What?? Lee Jin asks Jungah.

Jungah: Nothing. Kekkekke. Jungah plaster a fake smile on her lips and continue to eat. Kahi just smiles look at Jungah.

Lee Jin: Kahi, I have something to talk with you.

Kahi: Ok. Just say it. Kahi uttered and eat her dessert.

Lee Jin: No. I mean alone. Only you. Then Lee Jin looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Errr…I’ll go to ladies room. Jungah said with a frustration face and a sad tone.

Kahi: No..no..just stay. Kahi grabbed Jungah’s hand when Jungah about to walk. Their eyes meet and Lee Jin see it and smiling.

Kahi: Just stay here……..Kahi said it facing Jungah.

Jungah: But I don’t want  to disturb. Jungah replied.

Kahi: Please. Stay here…..for me??Kahi smile with her pretty dimple with face of hope.

Jungah: Ok. Jungah looked at Lee Jin and she sit back.

Lee Jin: Kahi, I think you already found your precious one. Lee Jin said to Kahi.

Kahi: Yeah. And I did not plan to leave my precious even it’s not really need me. I hope you understand. Kahi smile brightly to Lee Jin.

Lee Jin: I’ll try to……..Even it’s hurt me a lots. So, I guess I have nothing to talk about. I’m better get going. Lee Jin stand up and follow by Kahi while Jungah clueless because she did not understand what Kahi and Lee Jin talk about.

Kahi: I pray you also will find your precious!!Thanks for everything. Kahi hugged Lee Jin.

Lee Jin: Hey, find me when your precious is no more precious uhh~~Lee Jin whisper to Kahi’s ear in playful way.

Kahi: She always  precious to me. Kahi replied with smile.

 

 

Lee Jin walks out from the restaurant after kissing goodbye to Kahi and Jungah. Kahi and Jungah sit back and continue finishing their dessert. Jungah still try to figure what is the meaning of precious that Kahi and Lee Jin talk about.

 

Kahi: So, are we done here?? Let’s go to the place!!Kahi said in high spirit.

Jungah: What is the place??Jungah asked as she fixes her hair.

Kahi: You will find out soon. Kahi answered cheekily.

Kahi: By the way, you already beautiful but more beautiful if you let your hair like this. Kahi pulled Jungah’s hair gently to one side and combs with her long pretty fingers.

 

Jungah’s heart flutters and she’s just silence when Kahi touch her hair. She can’t stop smiling.

 

Kahi: Jungah, I want to go to ladies room for a while. My treats okay. I will meet you at the front door. Kahi give her wallet to Jungah to pay as she walk to ladies room.

 

At the counter

 

The cashier show to Jungah the bills and Jungah open Kahi’s wallet to pay the bills but her eyes locked to a picture inside the wallet.

 

Cashier : Miss…..miss…..The cashier waving in front of Jungah’s face.

Jungah: Oooo…Jungah shook her head. She’s back into real life.

Cashier: Your bills. The cashier said again to Jungah.

Jungah: I’m sorry. Kekekke. Jungah bowed her head to the cashier and she passes money to pay.

Cashier : It’s ok. Thank you. Please come again. The cashier smiles to Jungah.

 

 

Jungah just smile and she waits Kahi in front of doorway of the restaurant.

 

Jungah POV-In her mind

 

My picture???Really??Then Jungah open Kahi’s wallet again. Yeah, it’s my picture. My old picture. But…In Kahi unnie wallet??Kahi unnie keeps my picture???Kkekkekkeekkeke..I’m not dreaming???Ouchhhh…yeah…I’m not dreaming. Jungah rubbed her cheek as she slaps her own cheek to make sure she’s not dreaming.

 

 

‘That’s hurt’ Kahi interrupt Jungah.

Jungah: Unnie…..Jungah looked at Kahi nervously.

Jungah: Should I ask or not??? Jungah thinking in her mind.

Jungah :Unnie, can I ask you?? Jungah stuttered.

Kahi: Yeah..But since when you shy with me huhh~~Kahi winked to Jungah that sit beside her in car now. They headed to the place that Kahi talk before.

Jungah: Unnie, your wallet……..Jungah slowly to ask Kahi. While Kahi waiting for the complete question from Jungah.

 

*Sorry for the late update……..n.n.Hope you guys enjoy it.^^