One step ahead part 1

Can't Stop Loving You

After school’s dorm (morning)

The dorm so silent. Everyone still sleeping coz it’s 6.30 am.

Kahi wake up early. After washed her face and brushed teeth. She go to kitchen with a book in her armpit.

Kahi: Okay. Let’s start now. Which one I need to do first? Okay and then oooo..Kahi nodding her head and reading at the same time.

Kahi reading a recipe book. She plans to make breakfast for Jungah. But because she not really good at cooking she using a recipe book.

Kahi: Aishhh…Why so difficult..

After 30 minutes,

Kahi: Oyeah..Everything done. Kahi smiling proud.

So,she put French toast waffles, coffee, orange juice, omelette and 2 hot dogs. She put last touches with a cloth napkin that folded into pyramid shape and lay one rose down on the tray.

Kahi: I’m totally insane now. A rose??? Really not my taste!! Aishh..anything for Jungah. Dambi, you better watch out, if your idea failed. I will hunt your down kekkeke. Kahi talking to herself. She bring the tray to Jungah’s room.

She put the tray on a table and she sit on a chair and watch Jungah sleep. Uee not in there because she sleep at Juyeon’s room last night.

Kahi: You look so beautiful Jungah yaa~~Kahi stand up and walk toward Jungah and kiss Jungah’s cheek. Jungah startled and she rubbed her eyes.

Kahi: Morning Honey!!Kahi said with smiling sweet to Jungah.

Jungah: Morning. Honey???What are you doing here unnie??

Kahi: Honey coz you don’t want me to call you yeobo…kekkekekke.

Kahi: This time I’m not sneaking around, I knocked your door before entered.kkekeke. Kahi winked at Jungah.

Jungah: Are you playing with me unnie??

Kahi: Of course not.

Kahi: Let’s breakfast together. I make breakfast for you.Kekekke. Kahi took the tray and put on coffe table and bring it to Jungah.

Jungah a little surprised and look at Kahi. But inside Jungah really like it

Jungah: Unnie, are you making this by yourself??

Kahi: Yeahh.

Kahi sit near Jungah. 

Jungah: Even a flower??

Kahi: Do you like that?

Jungah: Not really. I don’t really to breakfast at bed. Jungah teasing Kahi.

Kahi a little sad.

Kahi: KIM JUNGAH!!You better eat all of this and then clean up. Kahi hand over the food to Jungah and stand up.

Jungah: I’m joking unnie. Let’s breakfast together. Jungah pulled Kahi’s hand to sit.

Jungah: Kahi unnie hands burns?? She looks at Kahi’s hands without Kahi realize.

Kahi: No. It’s ok. I will breakfast with Dambi later. Kahi smiling and she leave Jungah alone in the room.

Jungah: I’m quite sure about that. She must put her best efforts. Thanks Kahi unnie. Jungah talking to herself.

Jungah quickly finished eating, washed. She and Lizzy has schedule for Hello show taping.

Jungah and Lizzy meet Kahi at living room.

Lizzy: Morning Appa.Going out??

Kahi: Morning kiddo..kekkee. Yeah. I want to meet Dambi. I need to settle something with her. Kekkeke

Lizzy: Aaaaa..Be careful unnie.

Kahi: You too. Take good care of your omma. Anything just text me okay.

Kahi: I have something for you honey. Kahi put a beautiful necklace at Jungah’s neck and Jungah do nothing.

Jungah: A necklace??Jungah look at the necklace. “Beautiful, I like it” Jungah said her mind.

Kahi: Yeah. A bribe to you. Coz I want you to love me back. Kkekeke. Kahi whispered at Jungah’s ear. She walk away but then…

Kahi: Oooo…Forget to do something again... Kahi looked back. Kahi kiss Jungah’s lip so sudden. Jungah blushing because she kiss in front of Lizzy. Lizzy cover her eyes with her hands.

Kahi: Don’t be so naughty. I love you. Kahi winked at Jungah. She walked out.

Lizzy: Can I open my eyes now?

Jungah; Huhh??..Yup. still blushing.

Lizzy: Appa so in love with you, omma.kekekeke. So sweet.

Jungah; Enough with it. Let’s go or we will late. Jungah pulled Lizzy’s hand. Lizzy just smiling and follow her omma.

In After school’s van(on the way to MBC Idol Star Athletics Championship recording)

Only Kahi, Juyeon, Uee, Lizzy and E-young go there to represent of After School.

E-young: Unnies, let’s have fun at there.

Unnies: Of course kekkekee.

Kahi: Try not to hurt your self okay!

The girls: Okay unnie.

Uee: What omma, Raina and Nana doing right? I bet they having fun right now.

Kahi a little worry when heard that. But she try to hide it. Kahi took her phone and send a text to Jungah.

Don’t try to cheat on me. Remember our vows. Don’t you dare!!!Your lover-Kahi ^^  muaaahhh…….xoxo..

At Dorm

Jungah received the message.

Jungah: Kekkekeke. She threated me again. I told you that I will try to love you, so I won’t cheat on you. Don’t worry Kahi unnie.

Jungah reply the message,

            What vows??Unnie,fighting!!!

Kahi replied,

Our vows!! That you will love me. Only me!! You need to love me, I already give you the bribe!!! ^^

Jungah smiling and giggling look at the message. She hold the necklace and smiling brightly.

            I will consider that if you can win a gold medal. Unnie fighting!!!

Kahi: Gold medal???Fine, I will win for sure. Kekkeke. The she replied to Jungah,

Okay. Just wait!!^^. Stop lying down on couch and stretching your legs. I love you..honey. xoxo

Jungah: Huhh?? How she know, I’m doing that now.

            I’m not. Ok, we see about that.

Jungah giggling and smiling happy.

Jungah: I don't know why. But i feel empty when you're not around. Fighting unnie!! Jungah talking to herself.

Kahi: She texting with me!! Thanks Jungah yaa~~^^..Gold medal!!! Here i come!!