Spending Time Together??

Can't Stop Loving You

After school dorm’s (Sunday morning)

Lizzy and Raina just got back from jogging at the nearest park. E-young and Nana watching television. Juyeon just wake up. Uee already went out for shooting her drama.

Raina: Jungah unnie and Kahi unnie still not awake?

E-young: Not yet. She answered but her eyes still watching television.

Juyeon: Huhhhh…….I’m so hungry now. Who gonna make breakfast?

Lizzy: Of course you are. Jupal unnie the eldest here among us kekkee.

Juyeon: Me??? Cooking??No way.

Nana: Then how we want to eat breakfast. So hungry…Nana rubbed her stomach.

Juyeon: Wake Jungah unnie. Lizzy, that’s your job kekekke.

Lizzy: Me?? Arasso. Then she walk to Jungah’s room. Lizzy open the door and then close back and run to living room.

Lizzy: Unnies, I watch something so sweet and adorable.

Nana: Don’t tell me that you watch omma .

Lizzy: Aishh…Of course not kekkee. Follow me.

The girls so curious and follow Lizzy to Jungah’s room. Lizzy open the door slowly.

Lizzy: Tadaaa……

Lizzy: Appa and omma sleeping and hugging each other. Such a loving couple (but the truth so different).

Nana: Appa protect omma even in sleep.Woahh…

E-young: Appa so cute when sleeping. Omma like an angel.

Juyeon: Woahhh, first time of my life, I see Kahi unnie sleep well. Juyeon stared at Kahi and smiling.

Nana: What you mean by that Jupal unnie.

Juyeon: Huhh??Nothing. She shaking her head.

Raina: Let’s me cook for breakfast. Don’t disturb appa and omma.

The girls: Ermm…ekkekke.They walked out the room.

Kahi and Jungah hugging each other. Kahi arms protectively wrapped around Jungah and Kahi’s chin gently resting against Jungah’s forehead.

After awhile, Jungah wake from sleep, she rubbed her eyes many times. She can’t believe she sleep with Kahi and hugging her.

Jungah: What she doing here? Jungah try to move Kahi’s arm but then Kahi awake.

Kahi: Morning yeobo…She kissed Jungah’s forehead.

Jungah: Unnie, don’t kiss me, you not brushing your teeth yet. Jungah pushed Kahi.

Kahi pulled Jungah to her arms and kiss Jungah again.

Kahi: I kiss you again kekkeke.

Jungah: Unnie, you’re so bad.

Kahi: I’m only bad to you kekkeke.

Jungah: What are you doing here unnie??

Kahi: I can’t sleep at my room, so I come and sleep with you, yeobo. Uee don’t mind at all.

Jungah: Stop calling me like that and don’t sneaking into my room like this anymore.

Kahi: Waee?? Give me 100 reasons. The reasons must be all different.

Jungah stand up. Kahi a little surprised.

Kahi: Mad at me already?

Jungah: Yeahh.

Kahi chuckling. “ Well at least you show me your emotion” Kahi said.

Kahi: Thanks yeobo yaa.

(Jungah POV)

I don’t know why but sometimes I feel so guilty when I treat Kahi unnie so coldly. Maybe because I still mad at her. I feel sadness when she thanks me for showing emotion to her…

Jungah: It’s late. I want to prepare breakfast for the kids.

Kahi: No need. Jupal can handle that. Come here now. Kahi pulled Jungah’s hand and Jungah sit beside Kahi. Kahi back hugged Jungah.

Kahi: Let’s go out. We don’t have any schedules for today.

Jungah: Where can we go?

Kahi: Anywhere you want.

Jungah: Really?? So we can ask the kids to join us kekeekkeke.

Kahi: Yup but only two of us. No more no less!!Kahi stared at Jungah.

Jungah: Ok. Then let’s spend the day here.

Kahi: Anywhere except here.

Jungah : Huhhhhh.

Kahi: You choose or I choose kekekke. When Jungah heard Kahi want to choose the place. She quickly response.

Jungah: Can we go to beach?

Kahi: Ok. Let’s get ready. We will picnic there so you prepare the food. I want to eat the food you cook only. Understand.

Jungah: Hah??Ok.

“ Do I have any other choice” murmur Jungah.

Kahi: What?? Kahi looked back when she heard that.

Jungah: Nothing. Jungah smiling.

Kahi: I heard that ok.  The answer is no. Be ready okay!!

 

At the beach

Kahi bought ice cream  to them. They eat ice cream and walking down to seaside.

Jungah: Woahhh. The weather is so nice. The beach so beautiful.

Kahi: This is my first time I go to the beach with my someone I love.

Jungah: Really?? Jungah shocked. “You never go to the beach with your family unnie?” Jungah asked.

Kahi silent for awhile. But then…

Kahi: It’s because I don’t really like beach.

Jungah: Why you don’t like it?

Kahi: Because there are sharks.

Jungah laughing hard when she heard that.

Jungah: Unnie,do you see sharks.

Kahi: No, when I was young I saw a movie “Jaws”, it was very scary. Kahi tell with enthusiastic.

Jungah laughing more harder.

Kahi: How could you laugh at me.

Jungah: You make a joke.

Kahi : I’m telling you the truth.

Jungah: Ok ok. Sorry unnie.

They arrived at sandy beach. They play with sand and taking pictures. After eating lunch they rest on the mat under a tree. They watched beautiful blue sky and hear the ocean wave.

Kahi: I’m hungry. What you cook?

Jungah : Nothing much. Just sandwiches.

Kahi looked so happy when she saw the food. She eat with appetite.

Jungah: I want to swim for awhile.

Kahi: Ok. Be careful. I will watch you from here.

Jungah go into the sea and swimming happily. Kahi just watch from far.

(Jungah POV)

Kahi unnie always tease and bad at me. This time I want to take revenge kkekeke. I also want her to get wet in water. So, Jungah plan to prank her. Jungah pretend to be drown because of muscle cramp. She shout Kahi name for help. When Kahi heard, she rush to Jungah but she hesitate to swim for Jungah. Jungah saw that. Kahi asked help from people that passing through. Jungah’s plan failed.

Kahi: KIM JUNGAH!!! I told you to be careful!!

Kahi: Let’s go back to dorm.

Jungah shocked and her eyes watery because Kahi mad at her. Kahi drove home. They both silent.

(Jungah POV)

Why she mad at me. I’m the one who should mad at her because she not saving me by herself. Jungah mad at Kahi. She did not talk to her.