For Real????!!!

Can't Stop Loving You

At After School’s Dorm (at night)

 

Kahi’s Room

 

Kahi keeps tossing, rolling, and turning her body on her comfy bed. She can’t close her eyes to sleep even her body so tired because of After School busy schedules.

 

Kahi: Argggghhhh……I can’t sleep. My eyes so…………...Arggghhh… Did not listen to my command!!Now, I’m crazy talking alone??!!Kekkekeke.

Kahi: Let me check out the girls. Kekeke. Kahi dragged her tired body and walk out from her room. She trying to find the girls, she wants to chat with them if they still not sleep yet.

 

“ knock…knock…knock” Kahi in front of a door.

“Yesss..” A voice comes from inside the room.

Kahi open the door slowly.

Kahi: Hi…sleep already???Kahi asked at the same time she opens the door.

The girls: Nope yet, appa!! Kekkeke. Kahi startled when she finds out all the girls gather at Nana’s and Lizzy’s room.

Kahi: Wow…….everyone here?!!Even Uee!!Kekkekeke. Anything special?? Kahi sit beside Uee in front of Jungah.

Nana: Still early, appa. We’re just chatting. Kkekekeke. Nana winked to Kahi.

Kahi: Oooo..kekekkee. Then appa wanna join too.

Uee: Yeah. Uee smiling brightly to Kahi and hugged Kahi.

Uee: I miss you, appa. I just come back from shooting. Then E-young pulled me to come here. I thought you sleep already.

Kahi: I miss you too…….Especially this chubby cute cheeks. Kekkekkeke. I can’t sleep. Kahi pinched lightly Uee’s cheeks.

Uee: Appa……kekkekekeke. Uee grinned.

Juyeon: Uee, stop pamper with appa. Can’t you see fire!!Juyeon nudge Uee’s arm and whisper to Uee.

Uee: What???Fire??Where???Uee panicked and looked around.

Juyeon: Yahh!! Juyeon slaps Uee’s honey thigh.

Uee: Ouucchhh….Uee rubbed her thigh that reddish because of the slap.

Juyeon: Not that fire. I talk about fire of jealousy. Kekkeke. Juyeon pouted to Jungah that busy watched at Kahi. Kahi busy teasing Nana, her beloved kid.

Uee: Oooo…I can see that too. Kekekkeke.

Lizzy: Me too. Kekkeeke. Lizzy interject suddenly.

Raina: I got an idea to prank omma. Well, not really prank. Kekkeke. Raina suggest.

Uee, Lizzy, Juyeon: What is it??They asked at once. They looked at each other and laughing.

Jungah: Kids, what are you laughing of??Share with omma. Kekkeke. Jungah nearing the girls.

Uee, Lizzy, Juyeon, Raina: Nothing omma. Kekkekke. They smile cheekily to Jungah.

Jungah: Really???Omma raised up her eyebrow. She feels something weird.

The girls: Yeah…..They nodded their head.

Kahi: Jungah, don’t bother about that. Why don’t we chat together. Only two of us. Kekekeke. Kahi said mischivously to Jungah.

Jungah: Huhh??Only two of us???Jungah stuttered.

E-young: Appa…….please don’t leave me right now. She embrace Kahi’s waist looked at Kahi with cute innocent face begging for love and attention from Kahi. Kahi stared at E-young.

Kahi: Ermmm…ok. I won’t. Kahi chuckles and rubbed E-young’s hair with love.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~our plan will be postpone for now uhh. Kkekkekke. Kahi looked at Jungah and smile. Jungah breathe out relieved. She‘s so worry when Kahi said want to chat with her. Only her.

Raina: Thank God!!E-young is so awesome. If not our plan will be ruins!!Raina said quietly to the girls.

The girls: Kekekkekeke…

Nana: By the way, what is the plan unnie?? Nana asked.

Raina: Ta…da!!!

The girls: Woahhh!!!

Kahi: Raina, where do you get this lie machine detector??

Raina: I bought it. Kekkekeke.

Jungah: You’re really a weird person ever, Raina. Kekkekeke.

Raina: Proud to be. Raina stand up and bowed with smiling.

The girls: *ROFL……….

Raina: Ok..ok…enough laughing. Let’s play with it?? Raina put the machine in the centre while the girls sit around it.

The girls: Ok..kekekkeke.

E-young: What should we do with it, unnie?? E-young take the machine to look closely.

Nana: Just put your palm here. Answer the question. If you lie about the question then you got a shock. Kekeke. Nana explained.

E-young: Oooooo.. E-young nodded understand.

Lizzy: So, who will be the first one??Lizzy winked to Kahi.

Kahi: Waee…waee?? Kahi pretend like know nothing.

Juyeon: Of course appa will be the first person. Juyeon chuckles.

Kahi: What??!!Just because I’m the older??!! Kahi grumbled.

Kahi: Can we just vote?? Kahi asked because she kinda afraid to use the machine.

Uee: Ok. We vote.

Jungah: Who vote for Kahi unnie to be the first person, raised up your hand. Jungah asked and give signal to the girls to vote for Kahi.

The girls: All raised their hand.

Kahi: What??!!Yahhh!!You guys planning to vote for me. It’s not fair!!!Kahi whined and pouted.

The girls: Peace!!!Kekkekekeke. they showed peace sign to Kahi.

Jungah: Kekkekeke…So cute.

Kahi: What did you said just now. Kahi near her face in front of Jungah, just about Kahi’s nose make contact with Jungah’s nose.

Jungah: Nothing….Jungah shaking her head denied and move a little back.

Kahi: Ooo…really???My ears heard something. My bad. Sorry. Kkekekeke.

Lizzy: Omma…appa…let’s play. Lizzy whined.

Kahi and Jungah: OK..OK…kekkeke.

Uee: Can omma be the first one??Replace appa. Uee asked.

Kahi: Please….please…Jungah…..Kahi shaking Jungah’s hand. Jungah eyeing Kahi.

Jungah: Ok. I start first. Jungah put her palm on the lie machine detector.

Kahi: Thanks Jungah. Kekekeke. Kahi wipe her cold sweat.

E-young: I want to ask first!!E-young raised her hand and shouted.

Lizzy: Yahhh!!I can be deaf because of your voice uhh!!Lizzy complained to E-young who sit next to her.

E-young: Oppss, sorry. I’m just too excited. Kekekkke.

Juyeon: Ok..ok..Youngie, you can ask first.

E-young: Oyeah!!Omma, among our members I’m the one that omma loved the most, right??

Jungah startled by the question.

Jungah: Do I really need to answer that?? Jungah half laughing.

Jungah: Girls, I love all of you. You are my family. Kekkekkeke.

Juyeon: No..no…it’s not an answer!!Juyeon crossed her hands disagree with Jungah’s answer.

Raina: Yes or no, omma?? Raina winked to Jungah.

Jungah: Youngie baby, please don’t think in other way about my answer uhh. Jungah said in worry tone to E-young.

E-young: I have bad feeling right now. E-young swollen her saliva, she nervous.

Lizzy: Omma…….your answer???? Lizzy can’t wait anymore.

Jungah: I’m sorry. My answer is no. Jungah mumbles and look down.

 

 

Kahi POV                            

I know it’s not good. But I want she answer no too. Did she hear my heart’s voice. Kekkekee. I will be the happiest person in the world if she said she love me the most among our members. Kekkekkeke. I wish………………

 

 

 

………………………………………………………….xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The girls: Omma did not lied!!!

E-young: Aishhh…this machine really know how to make people get angry…She punched on her palm.

Uee: Kekkekeke…Relax Youngie!!Uee try to comfort E-young.

Nana: I know omma love me the most. Kekkekeke. Nana teased E-young.

E-young: Yahhh!!!E-young bite her lip because of angry.

Kahi: Enough kids…Kahi try to reconcile them.

Raina: I have one more question. Kekekkeke.

Jungah: What???I’m done already….

Juyeon: Last question…………please!!!

Jungah: Huhhh!!Ok. Jungah put back her palm on the machine.

Nana: Let me ask!!!Kkekekeke.

Nana: Ehheemm…Nana cleared .

Nana: You need to answer yes or no. Nana reminds Jungah.

Jungah: Arasso. Jungah starts to feel annoy when Nana keep remind her.

Nana just chuckle.

Nana: Do you love appa more than a friend??I mean as a lover???

Kahi stops comfort E-young and looked at Jungah and Nana.

Kahi: Nana!!!I like that!!Kekekkee. Kahi thumbs up to Nana. Nana winked to Kahi. While Jungah feels the heat about the question.

Jungah: Pass………kekekkee. Jungah plastered fool smile. She does not want to answer the question. The question really gave Jungah a big shock of surprise.

E-young: Omma, you can’t give an answer like that. E-young grumbled and pouted.

 Jungah: Waee???Jungah plays innocent and pity face.

The girls: Coz we said so. Kekekke. The girls said at once. The girls did not buy with Jungah’s pity face. Kahi just sit in front of Jungah waiting for the answer.

Jungah: Fine!!So meanie….. Tomorrow, no breakfast for all of you!! Jungah stated to them.

Juyeon: Ok. No breakfast but lunch, dinner still has right???Kekkekeke. Juyeon play with Jungah.

Raina: Enough talking. Yes or no????

Jungah: My answer is……………….no…Jungah gave the answer after a long silent.

Kahi: Huhhh…As I thought….Kahi said in her mind.

Jungah: Ouchhhhh……Jungah pull out her hand from the thing and fanning her hand because of the shock that the machine gave.

Nana:Oyeahh…….Omma lied. Nana jumps happily.

Uee: Omma love appa…omma love appa. Uee repeated the phrase and keep teased Jungah.

Jungah: This machine is broke. Do you believe that stupid machine. Jungah stand up and walk out from the room. The girls still celebrate about that.

 

Kahi POV

She loves me????Really??????Kekekekeke…..I need to confirm it by myself. Kahi not sure how to feel right now. Happy when Jungah got shocked because it’s mean Jungah love her. Sad and mad when Jungah denied her own feeling to Kahi. Curios because Kahi not sure if that machine trustworthy or not. So, Kahi need to ask Jungah to find out the truth……??

 

Kahi: Kids, I need to see your omma. Chat later ehh..Kahi smiled to the girls. Kahi stand up and she try to catch up Jungah.

E-young: We got that, appa. Kekkeke. Night appa. They waving to Kahi.

 

At The Rooftop Of After School’s Dorm

 

 

Kahi: Is it cold here, Jungah??Kahi asked and put her sweater wrapped Jungah’s cold body.

Jungah: A little. Jungah answered and looks at the sky.

Jungah: Thanks. Jungah smiling without looked at Kahi.

……………………

……………………

…………………………

Jungah: Do you come here to know the truth?? My feeling towards you?? Jungah broke the silence.

Kahi: Yeahh… Kahi nodded her head and looked straight at Jungah’s eyes. She can’t hide the curiousity. But Jungah keeps avoid the eyes contact.

Kahi: Do you really love me??Love me as a lover????Kahi asked in serious firm tone of voice.

Jungah still in silent, she engrossed looked at the night sky.

Jungah: Kahi unnie……………………Jungah looked at Kahi’s face.

 

To be continued……..>.<…………………

* To all my subscribers and readers….Thank you for all your time to read and gave comments to my fics. I feel so grateful and happy. More happy when I find out that you like my fic and through my fic and I can make you guys smile even for a seconds maybe. Kekekekkekke^^. While for those who dislike I’m sorry but still thanks.^^…This fic will has 2-3 more chapters…>.<…….Take care always….n.n….