No More Secret

Can't Stop Loving You

At the hospital

 

Dambi: Doctor, please save her. Please, please. I’m begging you. Dambi cried hard.

Doctor: We will try our best, Miss Dambi. Kahi’s doctor said to Dambi.

Doctor: Please wait outside. The doctor bring Kahi inside a room.

 

The girls and Dambi waiting outside the room. All of them crying and worry at the same time.

 

Nana: Unnie, what is wrong with appa?

Dambi: Your appa has stomach ulcer. She’s okay at first. But lately, her healthy getting worst because of her schedules is tight, her drama and she also stress because of you guys. Dambi said and looked at them.

Dambi: If not because Kahi unnie, I will mad at you guys even we are good friends. Dambi cried. Can you guys see what she been through!!Why can’t you listen to hear explaination??Can’t you forgive her??You guys are angel that never did a single sin??!!! Dambi really mad and frustration at the same time.

 

The girls got shocked especially Jungah. They never see Dambi mad. Dambi always a sweet and girly unnie to them.

The girls looked down and crying when Dambi said like that to them. They feel guilt when heard that. They mad at Kahi but never thought that their attitude give stress to Kahi and they never want Kahi unnie to get sick like that.

 

Dambi: I never thought you guys will be treated Kahi unni like that. She trying her best to apologize to you. For your information Kahi unnie threat Jungah because she has her own reason. Dambi can’t hide the secret anymore. She can’t see Kahi been treated like that anymore.

Jungah a little surprised when heard that.

Jungah: What you mean by that?? Jungah looked at Dambi.

But Dambi did not answer the question, she looked Nana. Then Nana nodding her head to Dambi, making Jungah and the girls more curious to know.

Lizzy: Unnie, please tell us. Lizzy wipe her tears and holding Dambi’s hands.

Dambi: I think better Nana explain to you. Dambi looked at Nana.

Uee: Nana, you know about what?? Uee asked to Nana.

Nana: I promised to Kahi unnie to keep this secret. But I don’t think keeping this secret is the right thing to do now.

Nana: You guys know the love letter that Jungah unnie wrote??  

Juyeon: Yeah, the one that omma misplaced inside Kahi unnie’s bag and appa read it and threat omma to be her lover.

Nana: Ermm…The love letter actually is for me.

The girls shocked because Jungah never tell them the receiver of her love letter.

E-young: What???Omma in love with Nana??

Raina: Is that true omma?? Raina asked and looked at Jungah.

Jungah: Yeah, that’s true. The love letter is for Nana. But now I don’t love Nana like that anymore. Right now, Nana is like my little sister. I love her but not more than that. Jungah explained to them.

Uee: So unnie, are you in love with appa??

Jungah: I still can’t figure my feeling right now. After so many incident occured I can’t think straight right now. Jungah shaking her head and crying. Lizzy try to comfort her omma.

Dambi just looking at Jungah.

Jungah: But how Nana knew about the love letter??Only me and Kahi unnie know about this. Jungah looked at Nana clueless.

Nana: I knew about this because I read the letter. Kahi unnie give it to me. Jungah shocked.

Jungah: What????????She lied to me again. Jungah looked down. She feel a little sad and angry at the same time.

Dambi: Jungah, please.Don’t think negative about Kahi unnie. Please listen until Nana finished it. Dambi said to Jungah.

Nana: When appa got the letter she read it and  then she give it to me because the letter is for me. She think I need to know about that. When I got the letter, I shocked. I never thought that omma will in love with me. Because my feeling towards omma is like an older sister only. She sighing.

Nana: Appa who is in love with you since the beginning can’t accept that I rejected omma’s love confession. She worry about omma. She worry that omma will be so sad when know about that. She don’t want to see omma sad. So, appa come out with a plan. She threated omma to be her lover although she know that omma love me. And that the reason she threated you, omma. Appa so in love with you, omma. Nana looked at Jungah.

 

Jungah became speechless when heard about that. She never knew about that. In her mind, Kahi is the bad person who tried to ruin her love story.

 

Nana: I try my best to stop appa but appa did not listen to me. I told appa that her plan just made omma hates her more but she said she rather to be hated by omma but not to see omma sad. Nana explained to them and her tears keep flowing from her eyes.

 

Jungah kneeling down when heard that. She can’t believe of what happen. The girls also shocked.

 

Jungah : But why she handed the letter to Pledis boss. Jungah asked stuttered and crying.

Nana: It’s not Kahi unnie fault. It’s my fault. Nana sighing. I’m the one who hold the letter not appa. I inserted the letter in a book. But one day, I realized that the letter is missing. I think I lost it when I read the book at studio. I try to find it but I can’t find it. I told appa about that but appa said not to worry. I did not know that the one who found the letter is Pledis boss. I wanted to tell you guys it’s not Kahi unnie fault but Kahi unnie strictly did not want me to tell you guys.

Dambi: Kahi unnie did not want Jungah to find out about Nana rejected her letter. She bear with all the attitudes you all did to her. She also said she want to keep good image of Nana to Jungah. She did not want Jungah to misunderstood Nana. She also knew that Nana is the one that Jungah love not her. So, Kahi unnie stay silent. Dambi continued to tell the girls.

 

Jungah POV

I’m so bad at Kahi unnie. I’m misunderstood her. I treated her so bad and mean. But she never complains about that. She still treated me nicely even I did many bad thing to her.What I’ve done!!Jungah cried hard. She covered her face with hands. “She thinks about me more than herself. I thought she scatterbrain when she said she love me. She’s so in love in me. I feel like I don’t deserve to get her love.” Jungah said in her mind.

 

The girls: We misunderstood appa. Appa not guilty. Appa is so thoughtful about omma. Appa sincerely love omma. They keep crying. We must apologize to appa later. Appa please be strong. We love you appa.

Dambi: Let’s calm down ourselves. Right now, we need to pray hard so Kahi unnie will be safe. They sit in waiting room.

 

After a while, the doctor came out from the room. Dambi and the girls rushed to get the doctor.

 

Dambi: How Kahi unnie, doctor?? Dambi looked so worry.

Doctor: She still unconscious. She has bleeding ulcer. This is a serious complication of ulcer disease and is particularly deadly in the elderly or those with multiple medical problems. The doctor explained to them. Besides, we also need to do further test. Because sometimes stomach cancer might appear as ulcer and I’m worry that would happen to Kahi. Please wait for the result and we will try our best to save her. Then the doctor walked away.

Dambi: What?????Dambi’s body feel so weak when hear that. She is so afraid. She try to think positive but she can’t deny that she so worry. Dambi sit at the corner of the room and she pray hard that Kahi unnie will be fine and crying at the same time.

The girls: No, it’s not true. Appa will be fine!!The girls crying again afraid that something really bad happen to Kahi.

 

Jungah POV-in her mind

Jungah’s heart stop for awhile when she heard what the doctor said to them. She can’t believe that. She never been so afraid before this. Then she prayed. Dear Lord, I’m begging you. Please save Kahi unnie!!Please……Please..Don’t let anything bad happen to her. My chest in pain and I can’t breathe when heard the word ‘dead’. Please don’t take her life not now. Please give me a chance to apologize!!Please give a chance to let her know about my feeling toward her. Please!!I’m begging you.

 

The girls fall asleep in waiting room. But Jungah and Dambi still awake. They can’t sleep. They so worry about Kahi.

 

Dambi: Jungah, you can sleep if you want. I will wake you up when the doctor come out. Dambi said to Jungah as Jungah keep massage her shoulder.

Jungah: No, it’s ok Dambi. I want to wait. I’m really bad toward Kahi unnie. I feel so guilty about that. Jungah looked down. She feel regret to Kahi.

Dambi: Jungah, everyone make mistake. So do I. All human are not perfect. But you are lucky because you know what your mistake and you can correct it later. Okay? Dambi touched Jungah’s chin and looked at Jungah’s eyes and smiling.

Dambi: Now, we need to pray for Kahi unnie safety. Dambi hugged Jungah. She tried to comfort Jungah. Jungah nodding her head.

 

 

 

 

* Sorry for the late.....HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR^^..........