The Declaration of Love

Can't Stop Loving You

At After School’s Dorm (At night)

Jungah lying down on her bed, thinking. She can’t accept the fact that she now is Kahi’s lover. She still mad at Kahi  coz making her as lover with threating not based on love. She thinking a way to steal the letter from Kahi.

Jungah: Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh…..

Jungah: What should I do?? Is this my fate???Huhhhhhhh……

Jungah: Should I forget Nana and try to love Kahi unnie??

Jungah: But I don’t want to love this way!!!Kahi unnie,you are so bad.

Jungah: I think Kahi unnie not finish shooting her drama yet. Maybe I can try my luck to find the letter.kekkekeke. Jungah wake and rush to Kahi’s room.

Jungah: The door not locked kekekeke as Jungah twisting the doorknob. Then she open the door slightly and sneak her head to check Kahi in the room or not.

Jungah: Fuhhhhhh….Kahi unnie not coming back yet. Kekkeke….It’s the time. Jungah chuckling alone.

She looks the letter everywhere in Kahi’s room. Her closet, drawer, book shelves even jewelry boxes.

Jungah: Aigoo, where my lover put the letter??Huhhh

Jungah: Wait wait wait……….Kahi unnie not lover. She patted lightly her lip for the mistake.

BOOOOOOOOO………………

Jungah: ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH…..Jungah eyes widened and she rubbed her chest.

Kahi: What are doing here kekkekkeke??

Kahi : Miss me already yeobo yaa~~Kahi pulled Jungah’s body close to her. Their facing each other. Kahi kissed Jungah’s forehead.

Jungah: Unnie…stop it.

Kahi: Waee??I’m your lover. Plus I love to kiss you kekkeke.

Jungah silent. Kahi sit on her bed. She looked so exhausted. Kahi pulled Jungah to sit beside her and facing her.

Kahi: You looking for the letter?? Kahi asked.

Jungah: No. I just want to get close to you. So, I came to see what clothes do you like to wear. What jewelry do you love. Of course I can ask you but since you so busy…. Jungah gave nonsense reason just to cover the truth.

Kahi: Really?? Kahi give cynical smile.

Kahi: The letter is safe. Don’t worry. Kahi pinched Jungah’s nose and she lying on her bed tired.

Jungah: You looked so tired. I don’t want to disturb you. Jungah stand up.

Kahi: Yayy!!You never disturb me. Kahi grabbed Jungah’s hand and she sit on bed again.

Kahi: Let’s do our vow. Kahi looked at Jungah’s eyes.

Jungah: For what??

Kahi: Coz I want to live well with you and you can’t cheat on me. Maybe you have certain hope from me.

Jungah: I don’t have.

Kahi: Yayy!!I told you to write one. Kahi give death glare to Jungah. Jungah take a paper and start write. So do Kahi.

Kahi: Write sincerely okay from your heart!!

After awhile..They finish wrote.

Jungah: I’m done. She passed the paper to Kahi.

Kahi: 1) I want my lover love only me.

         2) I want my lover to understand and accept me as I am.

        3) I will try my best to love my lover with all my heart.

Kahi: So, you will forget Nana?? Kahi smiling.

Jungah: I told you. I will try my best. Jungah miling bitter.

Jungah: Let’s me see yours.

Jungah: 1) If my lover sick, I will run everywhere to find medicine for her

             2) I will always beside my lover no matter how the situation.

          3) I will not look to other females.

         4) I want to become a lover who is like oxygen.

Jungah: Oxygen??

Kahi: I hate to be carbon dioxide or else. Kahi winked at Jungah.

Jungah laughing listening to Kahi’s answer.

(Jungah POV)

I can feel her sincerely. Jungah look Kahi without Kahi realize. Outside, you are charismatic, bad girl image, naughty but inside I can feel you are so caring, warm, loyal and a little childish. Jungah smiling alone.

Kahi: Yayy!! Don’t forget to stamp our vow and put it on frame okay. I already stamp the vow.

Jungah: Arasso unnie. Frame?? Unnie, do we really need to frame it?

Kahi: Yeahh. So, you don’t forget our vow.

Jungah: Ok. Jungah take the papers and walking out the room. But then…………

Kahi: Yeobo……..Good night. Kahi kissed Jungah’s lip. Jungah startled again but continue walk out after “ Good night unnie” Jungah replied.

 

(Jungah POV)

Now I’m in trouble. I already make vow. Huhhhhhhhhh….So I need to try my best to love Kahi unnie. I guess this is my fate. Ottoke……..T_T

 

 

 

 

* Will Jungah try to love Kahi and forget Nana??^^

Thanks for reading.................>.<